Em's Hideaway

Haha I love that the artist put her next to a glory hole. That’s so in character that that’s how she would have sex

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope you all get stuffed ;)

preview.mp4.jpg

tumblr_mdrk5aWp1m1rcik4do2_1280.jpg

familystrokes-teen-gets-tied-up-and-fucked-by-kinky-family.jpg

Some "stuffing" below...
https://www.nakedgirls.mobi/contents/videos_screenshots/15000/15579/preview.mp4.jpg

https://pictures.hentai-foundry.com/p/pocki07/648547/pocki07-648547-Happy_Thanksgiving__Stuffed.png

https://cdn77-pic.xvideos-cdn.com/v...a7eb9/4db8e430c99f26a8fee263a7897a7eb9.11.jpg

Traveling For Work Again

I'll be traveling for work again this coming week. Then I'll be home again the following week but then probably traveling again the week after! :(

I plan to take a long vacation after all this is work is said and done but until then please bear with me as replies will be slower. :eek:

For real! haha

For some reason, all our projects are coming to a close at once, even during a pandemic. One of my coworkers is likely unable to go on the second work trip scheduled in 2 weeks so I am likely going instead. At least I'll have a week of work from home in between (where I'll likely take a day or two off) On the trips I'll be getting free meals and my coworkers are great so they aren't that bad, just super exhausting working extra hours every day.

The part I am most annoyed by is having to get so many freaking covid tests since I have to keep traveling between states. I know it's necessary, it's just annoying waiting for an hour+ in line when there is no roller coaster at the end of it lol xD

For real! haha

For some reason, all our projects are coming to a close at once, even during a pandemic. One of my coworkers is likely unable to go on the second work trip scheduled in 2 weeks so I am likely going instead. At least I'll have a week of work from home in between (where I'll likely take a day or two off) On the trips I'll be getting free meals and my coworkers are great so they aren't that bad, just super exhausting working extra hours every day.

The part I am most annoyed by is having to get so many freaking covid tests since I have to keep traveling between states. I know it's necessary, it's just annoying waiting for an hour+ in line when there is no roller coaster at the end of it lol xD

All I can say is hopefully when a cure is properly handed out I really hope it's properly tested to the point where it without question works and then this can be properly snuffed out, or at least dealt with properly(if this turns into a new yearly style flu shot, so be it)

I'm just glad you are doing ok. Work is crazy hard sometime and it sucks when a place overly works you, but you got to do what you got to do. Your vacation will be well earned!

That sucks, Em. Maybe I’ll have to see if I can find some sexy images to post here to help you unwind when you get a minute to log in...

Last edited:
Thanks so much, writing partners!! It cheers me up to read your responses. Work is going well, and it is looking like I won't have to go on the next work trip in two weeks so fingers crossed!

@Justspitballing Yeah I hope the vaccine is soon and it won't turn us all into zombies lol

I'm definitely looking forward to some time off!

@JadeKnight I won't! gotta work hard so I can play hard later. ;)

@Nouth_Bdee Aw thanks so much for all the pics! I am definitely enjoying them! Of the orcs, I think my fav is the second one. Interesting octopus ladies haha Love the goofy starfish on her nipples. :D

I'm back! And it's looking like I won't have to go on that second work trip so! Woohoo

Now to hunker down and get a covid test. Happy to be back in my own bed with some "me" time.

Thanks, guys!

Ooh Nouh I love that second pic! Everything about it, especially the rainbow scales.
view

I’m glad you survived your travels and have time to yourself now. Looking forward to your next post in our story :)

Yes! I love time to myself. haha Happy to be back :)

Work hard, play hard, and for me that means laying in bed writing erotica and playing video games.

Back