Whose Erotica is it Anyway?

Question Two: (by dice rolls)

What is the setting for the story? Give me a city/region and then general place (e.g. school, hospital, place of business etc) One dice roll for each...

1. New Orleans, Graveyard (Erozetta)
2. Antarctic, Research Station (Bamagan)
3. Jeddah, Fireworks Festival (Rustioznail)
4. London, The Underground (AlinaX)
5. Germany, Nudist Colony (Omenainen)
6. Buenos Aires, A Hotel (Jackie O Hikaru)

New Orleans doesn't have an Underground, but it does have street cars, so I'm taking that as the next best thing.

One clarification - I'm going to take the first six suggestions only as I'm going to use traditional dice. Sorry, Starfleet academy, too slow.... If you like someone elses idea and get in quickly enough, you can double up on it, meaning it gets two (or possibly even more...) sides of the dice.

The story so far

1. The category is Erotic Coupling
2. The New Orleans Street Car system.

This sure seems like a historical story so...

Question Three: (by dice roll)

Give me the year in which the story takes place.

Make it interesting and unique: New Orleans Street Car in 2005 during Hurricane Katrina.

1. 1940 - Bamagan
2. 2020 - BelleCanzuto
3. 2160 - Devinter
4. 2223 - EmilyMiller
5. 1892 - Erozetta
6. 2005 - Lifestyle66

Of course, everything is based on the honour system in this thread, but the dice really did kept me honest this round by chosing the one I actually wanted.

Question Four (by two times dice roll):

We'll do a deep dive into the characters and backgrounds of the characters further down the line. For the moment let's just establish age, gender, sexuality and race(/nationality) of the two members of the erotic couple.

Everyone please nominate two sets of information. After the first character is selected, the second list will be made up of the first six sexuality-appropriate matches using both characters suggested by everyone (sounds complicated, don't worry, it won't be)

Character 1:
Sexuality: Straight
Race/Nationality: Italian

Character 2:
Sexuality: Straight/Bicurious
Race/Nationality: Italian

:sneaky:

1. 1940 - Bamagan
2. 2020 - BelleCanzuto
3. 2160 - Devinter
4. 2223 - EmilyMiller
5. 1892 - Erozetta
6. 2005 - Lifestyle66

Of course, everything is based on the honour system in this thread, but the dice really did kept me honest this round by chosing the one I actually wanted.

Question Four (by two times dice roll):

We'll do a deep dive into the characters and backgrounds of the characters further down the line. For the moment let's just establish age, gender, sexuality and race(/nationality) of the two members of the erotic couple.

Everyone please nominate two sets of information. After the first character is selected, the second list will be made up of the first six sexuality-appropriate matches using both characters suggested by everyone (sounds complicated, don't worry, it won't be)
Um… 👱‍♀️👱‍♀️👱‍♀️👱‍♀️👱‍

Em

28, female, bi but mostly lesbian, Creole (1/4 African, 3/4 Euro-American Caucasian, 'passing' so to speak)

19, female, undecided/pansexual, Creole (ambiguous but a mix of African, European, and Choctaw or Houma, etc.)

Character 1:
Age 23
Sexuality: still figuring things out
Ethnicity: Filipino

Character 2:
Ethnicity: Afro-Chinese

(yeah these two are not 'normally compatible' - which could be an angle on the story, or not).

Character 1:
Sexuality: Bi
Ethnicity: White

Character 2:
Ethnicity: Black

Since it seems like there's a holdup without six options...
*puts on glasses and fake mustache*

Male, 25, straight, Spanish/American

Female, 25, straight, Dutch/American

Character 1

1. 18yo Male Straight Italian - Devinter
2. 45yo Male Bi English - Erozetta
3. 28yo Female Bi-leaning-Les Creole - Bamagan
4. 23yo Male Uncertain-sexuality Filipino - Tenyari
5. 19yo Female Bi White - Madelinemasoch
6. 25yo Male Straight Spanish-American - Definitely not Bamagan

Bisexual means that pretty much all other given characters are fair game so I've just gone straight down the list again taking both character 1s and character 2s.
Character 2

1. 18yo Male Straight Italian - Devinter
2. 42yo Female Straight/Bi-curious Italian - Devinter
3. 45yo Male Bi English - Erozetta
4. 32yo Female Ambigious French - Erozetta
5. 28yo Female Bi-leaning-les Creole - Bamagan
6. 19yo Female Undecided-Pan - Creole - Bamagan

This week is going to be crazy life-wise and I've got enough to chew on for the moment, so I'm going to pause before asking the next set of questions. Thanks for everyone's input so far - it does seem to be working at some level.

Back