The Jeffinator's Lounge

Great. Shuu's ex-boyfriend hacked her account and is trying to get her address. I got him to confess on MSN:

The Jeffinator says:
Hey you. How have you ben?
The Jeffinator says:
been*
The Jeffinator says:
How long have you been on? I was afk for a while, and didn;t notice you signed in till just now
The Jeffinator says:
Oh, btw, there's been a change of plan. I'll be by tomorrow afternoon to pick up that game instead of in the morning. My work schedule changed. Is that cool?
Shukaku says:
which game again?
The Jeffinator says:
Final Fantasy 12
Shukaku says:
you got the address?
The Jeffinator says:
Lol. Of course.
Shukaku says:
repeat it to me please!!! i want to make sure you got it right!!! ^^;;;
The Jeffinator says:
Why? Of course I did! I've been there a million times.
Shukaku says:
collierville?
The Jeffinator says:
what?
Shukaku says:
just repeat the address sillyhead
Shukaku says:
!! ^^
The Jeffinator says:
Why?
Shukaku says:
i bet you your gonna get it wrong
Shukaku says:
lol
The Jeffinator says:
Okay, I lied
The Jeffinator says:
I'm at the address right now
The Jeffinator says:
I'm sitting next to Searia.
Shukaku says:
kay
The Jeffinator says:
Fucking imposter
Shukaku says:

The Jeffinator says:
You put she has herpes on her myspace?
The Jeffinator says:
wtf
Shukaku says:
naked picture to damien too.. nice!
The Jeffinator says:
Hello Jacob
Shukaku says:
Hi!
The Jeffinator says:
Trying to get her new addy, eh?
Shukaku says:
^^
Shukaku says:
ya got me!
The Jeffinator says:
Why are you doinf this to her?
Shukaku says:
She messed with innocent people.
The Jeffinator says:
She's sitting here crying her eyes out. What did she do?
Shukaku says:
Bad. Karma.
The Jeffinator says:
But how did she mess with innocent people?
Shukaku says:
She knows. She. Knows.
The Jeffinator says:
She's crying too hard to tell me.

I got something similar. I won't make it public, but I do plan on sending her a copy when she gets on.

that fuckhead needs his entire reproductive system ripped out.

after all, HE dumped HER based on a lie told to him about her by her parents.

hmm, if u do beat him up give him a punch from me, cos i don't like to hear about my friends been upset, and though its not my place to say, from the above conversation jeff posted, its quite obvious he's a twat.

Great. Shuu's ex-boyfriend hacked her account and is trying to get her address. I got him to confess on MSN:

Shit like this Boils my blood. If he gets what's coming to him drive a boot into his shortribs for me.

Other than that, How's everyone doing?

hmmm. I think it's finally time I replace my stolen gamecube and some of the games.

Wow! I thought the song "Children of a Worthless God" by Exodus was directed at Christians, but it's not -- I just read the lyrics, and it's directed at those islamic bastards who blow people up.

Brainwashed into madness,
your children are killers without fear
Manipulate and dominate,
stealing their lives for your hate
Twisted perverted minds,
think as we do or you die
Demagogue, fanatical tyrant
a false prophet seething with lies

I you fear, seeing through your lies
You I fear, raping of innocent minds

Follow us blindly or die like a dog
Blood mixed with sand for this holy war
Your saviors a killer, you die for Allah
You are all children of a worthless god

Propagation of violence
your one god a disease upon man
Execution, crucifixion
the answer for those not in your plan
The penalty for contempt against your god
is death and nothing else
Ignorant infidels
are subhuman and will all burn in hell

[Solo: Gary]
[Solo: Lee]

Smite the perverts and the obstinate
praising the death of the free
United States of Islam
that's what you would like it to be
Violate the unbelievers
praising crimes against man
Human rights mean nothing
Doctrine of death a scourge upon man

One, no. don't lump those suicidal lunatics with the Nation of Islam. A true follower of Islam is a pacifist. any Muslim who picks up a weapon turns their back on their god. remember those old movies about the people of Saudi Arabia? The ones where they willingly give their hospitality to even their enemy, in an attempt to turn their enemy into their friend? THAT'S Islam. Anyone killing in the name of "Allah" (which translates as The God, btw...not a name, a TITLE) is shunned by Allah.

Two....most people assume that music is for or against certain groups. Usually, music like that is against EVERYONE. Though that one is definitely against the nation of Islam, or at least, the people who have strayed from the path of Islam

Although this song is not about Christians, about half the lyrics describe how I feel about some of them -- about 95% of the Christians I've encountered in my life have tried to convert me upon realizing I'm Pagan. My own uncle said that we're bastards because we're from my mom's second husband and we're going to hell, lol.

I like my religion because nobody dies in the name of Mother Gaia or for any religious war or anything. We are druids, one with the balance of nature.

Now you see why I go with Taoism. It's pretty much the same thing, though we don't really worship anything.

Well, I worship Mother Gaia, but I don't really see her as a goddess -- more like a personification of the Earth. So, in that sense, I worship Mother Nature, the Earth, the Seasons, the Elements, etc. She keeps the Balance of Nature intact. I don't mean she controls everything -- we have gravity to thank for that. I mean, like, how plants breathe what we exhale and we breathe what they exhale. The way the human mind and body work, the way everything seems to be balanced. I believe that in the early stages of the Earth's life, she became self-aware, and guided her world to an extent. I believe that all souls return to the Lifestream (which exists in the Ethereal Plane) for a time of learning and reflection, then return for their next life.

Hey all, here're the last pics taked of me, back in Feb, a few days before my plane left to come back to Florida. These pics were taken in the lobby of the Holiday Inn I worked at in Thermopolis, Wyoming. The girl is Iva, my good friend and coworker, and at the time, my next door neighbor.

IMG_2521.jpg

IMG_2522.jpg

HOT Kimmy.

Hey, check this out. This was the second site I did online roleplaying at. The first was NexusCity.Net, where I started online roleplaying at age 18 on my stepmom's computer. It was a D&D-based game, and Nexus City was a fantasy city the game took place in and around. My character was Jeffro Jerek, a fighter, lol.

Then, when I was 19, I got my own computer for the first time. Then, I joined a place called Setting Sun Games, where I did my very first GM role -- the game was about medieval vampire slayers. Anyway, on this site, I used HTML quite a lot, because it was a very basic forum system with no editing tools. My friend Wallace did the forum completely on his own. Programmed it and designed it. All by himself. So, it's no where near the level of PHPBB or anything. He was a web developer in Los Angeles, and at one point was making $65 an hour. A while back he went back to school and is now, as he puts it, a Network Monkey. Check out these: They are character sheets I did completely in HTML. Took me FOREVER to complete em. The first two are parts of a D&D char sheet. The second two are parts of a Shadowrun char sheet.

http://www.settingsungames.com/viewCharacterStats.asp?bid=56&sid=436
http://www.settingsungames.com/viewCharacterDescription.asp?bid=56&sid=436
http://www.settingsungames.com/viewCharacterStats.asp?bid=19&sid=402
http://www.settingsungames.com/viewCharacterDescription.asp?bid=19&sid=402

Hiya,

Popped in to see what was going on here. I'm sorry to read about your net/domestic troubles. Hope you do get everything sorted as you want it soon.

Am really looking forward to the Zelda RP. Loved all the games. Still do.

*waves to everybody*

The intro will have to wait till later, for the Zelda RP, I mean. I've been up all night working on it and now I'm on the verge of passing out. Sleepy time.

The intro will have to wait till later, for the Zelda RP, I mean. I've been up all night working on it and now I'm on the verge of passing out. Sleepy time.

Oh no problem, wasn't pestering. I appreciate the work you're doing to set everything up.

Sweet bad dreams :kiss:

Well, I was staying up all night for two reasons: A) To work on the intro, and B) my little brother woke up and I couldn't go to sleep and leave him running around the living room without supervision -- he's only 5. He was up till early this morning -- the little twerp refused to go to sleep. So, he finally passed out, and then I went to pass out as well after the message I left on here, but then my little sister styed home sick from school. She went back to bed, and I finally got to sleep, but both kids woke up and then got me up two hours later. I was a ZOMBIE. Luckily, I called my dad at work and pursuaded him to bring me a NOS Energy Drink on his lunch, so now I'm WIRED, lmao.

Last edited:
So in other words, we can expect the intro to be posted up some time tomorrow (because the energy drink is going to make you crash long before you're finished)

Back