The empress (closed)

"mmmmm...mmmmmm...mmmmmmm", Queen Samrita moaned into the improvised gag as Alex pulled her hands back and violently slammed into her royal cunt. the creaking bed betraying to the palace guards and maids what their empress was upto. "yes spank me, ravish me like a whore" she would ve screamed if she could, if she was nt gagged. she had bedded many men as queen. but they were too respectful. Alex. on the other hand, was primal, she had baited him and now she was helpless, not a queen but a slut.

He felt his cock beginning to twitch and knew his release was coming, Alex grunted and grabbed her hips fucking her roughly as sweat dripped off of his body. His balls slapped against her ass and he used the sound to spur him on pounding into her roughly before he felt himself going over the edge. He slammed his cock into her one last time and it exploded his cum blasting out of his cock and deep inside of her pussy filling her with his seed.

Samrita screamed into the gag like a bitch in heat as Alex grabbed her hips and slammed harder into her. she sensed him spasming and soon enough, he unleashed his hot seed in her. her pussy closed over his shaft as she drew out every bit of his seed. she felt his fingers in her ass leading her to wonder if he was going to invade her there, was he going to fuck her like a slut.

Alex panted waiting until his balls had stopped pulsating and he was sure every last bit of his cum was inside of her, he pulled out his limp sticky cock slapping against her ass cheeks and he got out of bed and flipped her over. He starred at her for a couple of long minutes before he gently caressed her cheek looking into her eyes for a minute before he narrowed them in anger. He slapped her face firmly and then turned pulling on his clothes and going to her door he placed his hands behind his back and stood there keeping his head held high and not looking at her.

Samrita squirmed in anticipation as she was flipped over and Alex looked straight at her. "uggghhh. the slap took her by surprise but the pain made her hornier. "punish me, punish xour whore queen" she responded, her eyes pleading for more as he put his dress and went towards the door

Alex ignored her, keeping his eyes firmly planted above her as he guarded her. His arms were folded his biceps rippling softy in the flickering candles as he “Guarded” her. He didn’t say any thing at her words nor did he move a muscle as she crawled to him.

Samrita was too immersed in her lust to do anything but beg for more - she was not a queen but a desperate slut eager to be conquered. She crawled towards Alex as he looked over her, ignoring her completely.

She lifted her head and while being all overs, tried to lick his crotch.

“Take it out” Alex growled grabbing her hair tightly and pressing her against the white linen on his pants “take it out now and suck it whore” he snapped pulling her back and slapping her face before pushing her away and resuming his posture. He folded his arms up and kept looking straight ignoring her and acting as if he was still just a guard.

“Take it out”

Samrita's body tensed with anticipation as Alex growled grabbing her hair tightly.

'uggghhhhh'' she gasped in pain as she was slapped again. Alex's strength, her helplessness, her debasement made her aroused like never before. Yet being slapped on the face troubled her a wee bit. Her beauty, her sexuality was the root of her power, her majestic aura. She did not want her face t seriously damaged. But she was too aroused to say anything as she took out Alex's cock and started sucking him. She on her knees, her soft royal mane brushing against his balls. She sucked him slowly, without caring if anyone would walk in.

“Good slut” Alex murmured threading his fingers through her hair and tightening his grip “let me give you what that slut mouth of yours need my empress” He growled. He had never felt such power before such raw and all empowering sexuality; the Empress was nothing but a slut and now he was going to treat her like one after all that she had done to him. He wasn’t a vindictive man but he was a man and it was time for her to realize that.

He grabbed her by her hair and began bucking into her, mouth fucking her mouth like a slut. He moved in and out faster and harder than any one had ever done before all but choking her on his cock as he began to slam in and out of her more and more.

Samrita continued sucking Alex's shaft deep as she could feel touch the back of her throat

"Good slut” she heard Alex murmur as his fingers threaded through her hair - she was grabbed hard.

“let me give you what that slut mouth of yours need my empress” She heard him growl, loud enough for anyone outside to hear.

"yes, give your empress what she needs, fuck her like a cock hungry slut" she would have screamed if his heavenly shaft was not already in her mouth.

mmmmhhhhhhhhh.....was the best she managed as he moved in and out fast and hard almost choking her.

Her royal mouth was being fucked like a cheap slut. The empress had known many lovers but Alex was truly depraving her, like the harlot that she knew she was. Here, she was not the empress but a harlot caught up in her lust, in her deviance. A harlot on her knees, waiting to be punished and ravished, even as Alex continued to pummel her mouth.

“God yes!” Alex growled gripping her hair tighter feeling his powerful body flexing above her, he had never felt control like this never felt like a true man then he did know. She was his empress yet she was a female and he was using her as if she was nothing more than a simple slut he could have picked up at the docks, a whore plying her trade. It turned him on incredibly and it was only with the utmost control that he forced his orgasm back inch by delicious inch and pulled it out of her mouth with a slight pop.

He slapped her again, he didn’t now if he truly enjoyed it yet but he certainly liked the demeaning aspects of it. He grabbed her by her hair and didn’t say a word instead dragging her across the rough stone floor as if she was a rag doll. She had a nice bed and he made use of that tossing her onto it easily.

“Get on all furs like a bitch in heat” Alex snapped wrapping a hand around his cock and slowly pumping it as he watched her “show me that slutty pussy make your self as the true slut you are nothing more than a simple dog in heat begging for a treat” he snapped pumping his cock faster glaring at her in pure menace as he waited for her to follow his simple orders.

uff! Empress Samrita whimpered, more in pleasure than pain as Alex slapped her again. The empress was treated as nothing more than a slut as she was dragged across the rough stone floor and tossed on her bed - her royal body naked and thrown like a rag doll.

“Get on all furs like a bitch in heat....show me that slutty pussy make your self as the true slut you are nothing more than a simple dog in heat begging for a treat”

Despite the humiliating nature of the orders, Samrita found herself being aroused by the situation even more. She got on all fours, her wet pussy and ass - sticking
out for her guard, Alex.

But she knew that now he was not her guard as much as her tormentor, her master, and she could not wait for more from him.

I heard the door to my chambers open. Then I heard a pair of feet in boots, making its way to my bed. Whoever it was, was trying very hard to be quiet. When they reached my bed, they placed a hand on my shoulder. Their third mistake. I move very quickly, my hand, wrapped around the hilt of a dagger, shoot out and rest the blade against your throat.

"Who are you?" I demand.

"S-Sir! Sorry, the Empress has asked for you. She says she needs."

It had been only a few months since I'd taken over from Alex. He had disgraced himself and attempted to rape the Queen. Luckily I had no problem being celibate, although the servant girls were very tempting.

As I get up, I check the mirror to adjust my uniform, which I regularly slept in. I had some stubble growing in, marring my olive colored skin. I needed to get that taken care of. I adjusted my shirt and various metals draped over my heavily muscled body.

I headed out to the hall and walked down to the Empress' chambers. As I walked I remembered the last time a Captain of the Queen's Guards was summoned into her chambers late night. He had been hung after a month in the torture prisons. I had to admit I was very nervous.

I had not interacted with my new Chief of Guards though he had been around for few months. But that did not prevent me from noticing his chiselled body and his gorgeous eyes.

It was about time that I got to know my own guard! Thus, I had summoned him.

I was decked in my royal nightwear - a sheer gown that revealed more than a hint of my cleavage and barely hid the rest of my body. It had slits at the sides and it bared my legs every time I walked.

I could not help but notice his heavily muscled body as he walked in to my chambers.

"You summoned me your Majesty?" I ask her warily. I look behind me as the door closed behind me. My hand was on my sword hilt as I checked the room to make sure we were alone.

"My men are well trained....if you need something from them, I'm sure they can help you out. I was asleep your majesty." I tell her pointedly.

"You summoned me your Majesty?" I hear him ask as he looks behind.

My eyes rove over his hard muscular body as he checks the room, his sword in his hand.

"I heard a metallic clang just outside my chamber, more than once - I thought I will just be cautious tonight" I tell him as I sit on the bed, and cross my legs, my long legs peer out through the slits, completely bare for him to see.

"My men are well trained....if you need something from them, I'm sure they can help you out. I was asleep your majesty."

"I need the very best, to be safe, Chief! And what do you mean you were asleep. Can you rest easy when your Queen spends sleepless nights?" I ask, noticing that his eyes were all over my legs.

"You're right your majesty. But surely You want your chief of guards well rested." I say. I tear my eyes from her legs.I refuse to get pulled into the same trap my predecessor did.

"You're right your majesty. But surely You want your chief of guards well rested."

But would you be able to rest when your Queen is imperiled? I stand up,as if in anger.

In any case, I have not known you at all Is it good statecraft for a queen to not her Chief of Guards? I ask as I walk in close to you where I can hear your breath, feel your strong masculine smell.

I smile at the empress. I know why she Called me here tonight.

"Your majesty, there is no way i could sleep if you were in danger. That's why no one but the best are allowed to guard you." I say, bowing.

Last edited:
"Your majesty, there is no way i could sleep if you were in danger. That's why no one but the best are allowed to guard you."

Aren't you the very best, Chief? I ask, giving you a come hither look as I extend my hand. I lift your head and move forward, almost pressing myself against you.

"Would you leave any stone unturned in protecting me, your mistress?" I ask as the straps of my gown almost fall off my shoulders in this melee.

"Your Majesty, I am yours to command. If you would like me to search your chambers, only give the order." I reply stoically. The Queen had to be a very horny individual if she were willing to risk another Chief of Guards, but I was not going to give in. Alex had been week and I had no plant to be punished because of the Queen.

I glance down at her cleavage. It was a shame she was the Empress though. She was exactly the kind of woman he used to bed.

"Your Majesty, I am yours to command. If you would like me to search your chambers, only give the order."

I heard you reply stoically. I notice you pull away. A part of me is impressed with your composure - I had the right man as my Chief.

But then I notice you glance at my cleavage and I smirked with a sense of triumph. I was the Queen and no man could resist me and my allure. There was no man who would not desire me; even this stallion of a man in front of me.

"As you say, my Chief! Search my chambers thoroughly. Every nook and corner of it." I order, dragging the words 'my chief'.

I walk all around her chambers. I check behind her pets, I check the room where her handmaidens slept, I checked the windows, I even looked under bed.

"Your room is clear." I say, completing the charade. I try to keep my eyes focused on her face, which was beautiful enough. But her breast.....those legs....they were very alluring. I take a deep breath, calming myself.

I leer over his sexy muscular body as he walks around my chamber and searches every bit of it. I can sense him taking a deep breath, while stealing glances at my breasts and legs. My nipples were growing erect merely by looking at him. I could sense a tingling in my loins. I knew I had to have him, as one of my conquest.

"Have you searched everything Chief? Have you searched everyone?" I ask as I raise my arms as if submitting myself to a search.

Back