The empress (closed)

thepoeticmaster2121

Literotica Guru
Alex Tiberius Stone adjusted his hood and stifled a yawn trying not to see how bored he was, the palace was quite tonight and the regular guards had done a good enough job securing the castle that he wasn’t needed for their patrols. All in all it was the kind of night he both hated and loved, the kind of night where every thing was secure and safe but left him with nothing to do but think about his current situation.

The one involving his empress

He was trying to ignore his lustful feelings even going to the temple to try and pray them away, nothing seemed to be working however and he found himself struggling to keep his lust in check. He was the empress’s royal protector, which meant he was honor bound to keep a watch on her for the rest of his life, his oath prevented him from having kids or getting married and it gave the once orphaned boy the honor and privileges of a noble man.

Which would be fine if he wasn’t lusting after his charge

By the gods she was pretty! Graced with the kind of beauty that only the goddess could bestow upon some one. He had lusted after her for so long imagined her when visiting the prostitutes in the lower cities on his day off and he could never have her because in doing so he would not only break his oath but lose every thing.

“The empress is requesting you” A guard said shaking him out of his thoughts, he grunted and stepped off the wall moving down the halls and ignoring the servant girls, they liked to look at him and follow him with lustful glances like he did with the empress. He was handsome after all with deep tan skin that one could only get from working out in the hot dessert sun the country was known for, he had strong defined features, and his body was so muscular it looked like it could have been cut from stone, he was wearing a simple pair of white baggy pants and a black vest that was open with a hood.

He reached the empresses room and nodded at the guards stationed there he walked in and bowed trying to ignore the feelings of lust inside him as he regarded his empress “hello empress you asked for me?”

Queen Samrita was dressed in an amethyst gown, with a low neckline, slits down the side, and her fingers studded with emeralds and her neck decorated with a diamond chain which ended just over her cleavage.

She loved dressing to tease the men around her – to tantalise them. Making them beg for her and exert control over them. She had lorded over the strongest of men, using her body as bait, thus winning a nasty war of succession.

"Yes, Guard! Have you been doing your job well? I sensed there were intruders in my chamber last night. Insects perhaps? or rats?

I want you to search my chamber carefully! Search everything that I have carefully.

I order as I looked at this chiselled muscular body admiringly.

The empress was in one of her moods, a mood that made Alex want to roll his eyes. He didn’t however and instead bowed before stepping into the chamber and closing the door behind him. He quickly searched her room looking for any imaginary crack in their defenses. Alex was a thorough bodyguard and his search turned up nothing. It didn’t surprise him but instead he put on his best smile turning to her and bowing.

“I am sorry empress” He said smiling “but there is no sign that any of the defenses I have procured for you have been messed with perhaps I should stand guard in here tonight to make sure that you are not disturbed or I did not miss any thing”

The Empress leered at Alex's hot body as he diligently searched every little corner. She could not help but wonder how rapturous it would be to have his body over her, inside her. She knew he did lust for her, but he had been a proper soldier and a servant. ""Would he ever be improper?" she wondered

"I would love to have you stand guard in here tonight, Guard! But are you sure you have searched everything?'''she quipped as her boobs almost spilled out of her gown.

“I believe I have empress” He said trying to resist starring at her breast and instead nodding “If there is any thing else you would like to need me to search though I would be more than happy to” he said not even realizing how much is sounded like a dirty comment to her.

"Have you, Guard? I had said everything!" she said with a twisted smile as she leaned forward - more of her royal tits spilling out of her gown.

Even though Empress had cross 30, she had maintained her delectable body, still one of the most desirable women in the land-and she knew it.

She bent forward - presenting Alex with a gorgeous view. ""Have you searched everything? Is something still left to be explored, soldier?"

“I uh” Alex said watching her tits almost spill out of her gown and trying to maintain his composure, he had heard tales of the empresses…… Sexual advances but he had never expected he would be in the middle of them. He did want her so should he? It would be the dishonorable thing to do but she was coming on to him and not vice versa.

“I need to go make sure the guard change went well” Alex finally said looking into her eyes “after that do you still wish for me to remain in your chambers for tonight?” he asked ignoring her breast.

Empress was not one to take insolence very well.

She stood upright, not noticing that one of the straps had almost slipped off her shoulders. "Who do you serve, soldier? Me or the other guards?"

"I asked you to search everything! everyone! How do I know you are not hiding something? How do you know there is no insects on me" I bark, looking at his crotch as I try to bait him

“Then would you like to strip” Alex finally asked as his frustration got the better of him “if you really think there is an insect on you and you want me to search you then you need to strip empress” he said folding his arms and starring at her with one raised eye brow.

"Aren't you being presumptuous, soldier!? Perhaps someone else here gives orders, ask questions!" Samrita said as she walked in close to Alex

She slowly worked her fingers from Alex's chest downwards, "and how do we know you have nothing hidden here?"

“My loyalties has always been to you mistress” Alex said keeping his head up and ignoring her hands on his chest “I have sworn a blood oath to you and to protecting you I would never betray you” he said refusing to look down at her “check me if you must but you will find nothing”

“check me if you must but you will find nothing”

"Show that to me, your Empress, soldier! Do you want your Empress to do your work? Or is it a case of you being ashamed of what you have?"

She could not help but admire his steadfastness - her body was all for him, and yet he had not wavered.

But she knew there was a man inside him who she could n't wait to see tear her gown apart, bend her and ravish her like any man would do to a woman.

She was frustrating him but he didn’t show it, instead he calmly pulled off his simple vest and then his pants his powerful body flexing as he stepped out of them and stood naked in front of her. He was a powerful man with thick muscles covering most of his bodies, his cock hung limp in front of his hips impressive even when not hard and dangling between his legs along with a pair of big meaty balls.

instead he calmly pulled off his simple vest and then his pants his powerful body flexing as he stepped out of them and stood naked in front of her.

As he stripped, she sensed a shock running through her loins - his hard muscled body, his huge shaft, and his balls made her nipples stiffen and made her cheeks red.

"Is that only a decorative tool, soldier? or do you know how to use it?" she went behind him and whispered - she moved so close that her tits almost brushed against his bare back.

Samrita licked his earlobes and then pulled away

“If I fuck you then my honor will be lost” Alex said feeling his cock jumping and beginning to harden and trying his best to ignore it “I serve a blood oath to you that allows me to never have sex never get married or have children even if you our the one I fucked I will be the one who pays the price” he reminded her folding his arms and glaring at her angrily “What is it you wish of me empress my body or my protection?”

“If I fuck you then my honor will be lost” Alex said feeling his cock jumping and beginning to harden and trying his best to ignore it “I serve a blood oath to you that allows me to never have sex never get married or have children even if you our the one I fucked I will be the one who pays the price” he reminded her folding his arms and glaring at her angrily “What is it you wish of me empress my body or my protection?”

"A soldier''s honor lies in serving his queen, not in empty oaths. What if the queen's body needs your protection, soldier?" Samrita whispered as she caressed his balls with her fingers

"Or is it a case of you hiding behind honour to cover your own weakness? Can you fight for me, if you cannot please me, soldier, if you cannot be a man for your Empress?"

She licked his neck as she could see Alex's shaft grow into tumescence

“If you wish me to fuck you then say it” Alex growled his cock fully hard bouncing along with his big heavy balls as he backed her up against the bed “I will fuck you if you ask me to or even beg” he growled his hands coming up inches from her body and waiting.

If you wish me to fuck you then say it” Alex growled his cock fully hard bouncing along with his big heavy balls as he backed her up against the bed “I will fuck you if you ask me to or even beg” he growled his hands coming up inches from her body and waiting.

Alex's giant cock almost rubbed against Samrita as she was pushed back against the bed, one of the straps of her gown came off completely revealing her erect nipples to him.

At this moment, she was aware of her vulnerability - a mere woman at the hands of a warrior.

But Samrita was a queen after all, she responded with a sultry smile

"a queen does not beg, soldier. She demands to know whether her guard is man enough to serve her, to please her" even as she feels a wetness in her loins

“God I am tired of you” Alex snapped grabbing her dress with both of his large hands, bunching the fabric up as much as possible before yanking and tearing it off of her, he throw it to the side and discarded it before pushing her onto the bed and climbing in after her his big thick cock swinging and hitting her legs as he climbed on top of her and held her down.

“God I am tired of you” Alex snapped grabbing her dress with both of his large hands, bunching the fabric up as much as possible before yanking and tearing it off of her, he throw it to the side and discarded it before pushing her onto the bed and climbing in after her his big thick cock swinging and hitting her legs as he climbed on top of her and held her down.

She gasped as she felt his strong large hands on her. "But are you tired of my royal body?" she whispered as he tore her dress apart.

"yes soldier, serve your queen" she muttered as she was pushed back to the bed and Alex climbed over her - his cock rubbing against her inner thighs.

She could feel increasing wetness under her thongs as she led his hands to them.

"show me your strength soldier, show me your honor!"

She moaned as Alex pinned her down.

Her helplessness was enhanced by her sense of triumph, another conquest - another man, a man of honor, enticed by her charms

Alex ignored her placing his arm on her neck and holding her down, he pried her thighs apart with her other hand and slammed his hips down driving his hard swollen cock into her and filling her in one easy stroke. Alex grabbed her legs and threw them over his shoulder before rising towering over her and lifting her ass off the air. He slapped her ass and growled before slamming his cock in and out of her like a madman.

mmmmm...the empress moaned as Alex spread her thighs and filledher wet cunt...she screamed wantonly as her legs were lifted and her ass spanked. "show me that you are man enough to protect the empress" she baited him as Alex drilled his cock her like an animal. "is that all u have?" she moaned as she was ravished like a whore.

“Shut up” he snapped slapping her on her face and keeping her pinned underneath him. He pumped in and out of her like an animals filling her cunt time and time again with his hard rough thrust, his balls made a loud sound as they slapped against her ass and he used them as fire to keep him going, he was gone now not even caring that he was fucking his empress she was a whore right now some one for him to use. He increased his pace and grabbed her tits pulling at her nipple hard as he pumped into her cunt.

mpph! she gasped as Alex slapped her......"yes soldier. show your queen that you are a man for her", she muttered...."mm..mm..y.y..yes..yes..she moaned and screamed as Alex thrusted inside her with brute force but in a rhythm that few of her past lovers had. "aaah!oooh god!" she screamed as her nipples were twisted. A scream that she knew would tell her guards what their whore queen was upto.

Alex growled and grabbed the torn cloth of her dress bundling it until it was a tight ball and stuffing it into her mouth. He grabbed her legs and pulled out flipping her and putting her on her hands and knees. He slammed back into her causing the bed to creak and sway ominously as he grabbed her arms and pulled them back holding them with one hand as his powerful body rippled and he thrust his cock deep inside of her his balls slapping hard against her clit as he began thrusting into her from behind.

Back