The empress (closed)

"Your maids are all asleep. Your guards can be trusted with weapons around you. The only people in this room right now is you and I. Your Majesty, you are the safest you can get right now....Unless you think your dress is currently trying to kill you." I say jokingly.

I realize what I've said might sound insolent. I was going to apologize but instead I keep my mouth shut.

"Your maids are all asleep. Your guards can be trusted with weapons around you. The only people in this room right now is you and I. Your Majesty, you are the safest you can get right now....Unless you think your dress is currently trying to kill you."

I look, straight into his eye, with an evil smirk. "What would you do if I think that my dress is trying to kill me" I ask as my hands clutch the straps of my sheer gown, tantalisingly holding on to them. I take a step forward, edging closer to you.

"Well of course I would have to removing the offending dress, your majesty." I say, with my face remaining perfectly straight. Although my face doesn't change, I can't hid the bulge, nor can I hide the look in my eyes as I stare at every available inch of her body.

"Well of course I would have to removing the offending dress, your majesty."

I hear him say, with a straight face. His restraint is admirable but that very trait makes me lust for him even more.

But his straight face is betrayed by his growing bulge and his roving eyes, soaking in every available inch of my body.

"Aha! Would you then do the needful, Chief!" I order as my hands pull away from my straps. I turn around, my back to him, the small of my back almost pressing into his crotch! "It is my royal command, Chief!"

"As you command your majesty." I say. I know she's expecting a soft, gentle, and slow undressing, but she was really testing my nerves. I was beginning to see why Alex succumbed to her. She was a very attractive lady. That coupled with her position, was enough to break any man's will.

I grab onto the cloth of her dress, and I roughly ripped the dress off of her. I kept ripping at the cloth that covered her, until she was standing stark naked in front of me. She turned around me, shocked at my behavior.

"If your clothes are threatening you, I need to destroy it." I explain. Face still completely straight. I was beginning to enjoy this.

I was expecting a gentle caress but he grabbed my dress and ripped it apart in one go - leaving me stark naked, bare and feasted by his eyes.

"If your clothes are threatening you, I need to destroy it." I explain. Face still completely straight. I was beginning to enjoy this.

I turn around, shocked. But a part of me is thrilled by his aggression, making me almost submit to his strength and anger.

But I collect my senses and wit and smile at him - "Very well!Do you see anything dangerous ad threatening, Chief?" My nipples swollen and erect, my loins a little wet, almost inviting him.

I walk over to the Empress and pick her up, throwing her over my shoulder. I carry over to her bed and bend her over my knee.

"I'm the only dangerous thing left in this room, majesty." I replied. I bring my hand down on her ass sharply.

She yelped id surprise.

"It's been a long time since you've been spanked huh?" I ask my Queen.

I shriek, as much in surprise as in passion, as you pick me up, throw me over your shoulder like a toy and throw me on the bed.

"I'm the only dangerous thing left in this room, majesty." I hear you thunder as you bend me over my knees.

Aww! Aww! I yelp as you spank my ass sharply. The pain giving way to pure lust as my body desires more! My inner whore needing to be spanked even more!

"It's been a long time since you've been spanked huh?" I am asked.

"Y...yes. Chief.....spank me, spank your slutty Queen, Chief! Spank her like the bad girl she is", I beg like a common harlot.

I run my hand up your calf and up to the curve of your ass. I slap your ass again. Again, I run my hand up your calf and get to your warm crotch and spank your inner thigh. My hands rub against pussy lips, softly, then my free hand spanks you on the ass.

I rub my hands all over your body, enjoying your supple skin, and spank you on the ass again. I slide one of my hands down to your wet, warm cunt again, this time inserting a finger, working them into you slowly.

"Is this to your liking, Your highness?" I ask. Before she can speak, I spank her ass again.

I squirm and moan as you run your hand up my calf and the curve of my ass. I wiggle my ass in anticipation as you run your hands over it.
Oww....owww...owwww.....I scream, more in erotic fervor than pain as you spank me.

You leave my body in fire, my slutty desires demanding more as you run your hand up my calf again and then spank my thigh. I grind my hips against your hand when you rub them against my pussy lips.

ohhh....yess...ohh...yes.....Chief....ohhhh..... I moan without any control as you spank my ass again and rub your hands all over my body while spanking me again and again

"Is this to your liking, Your highness?" I hear him ask

Yes....oohhoooh.ooohhhh.oww...yes....ohh...yes....yyee..yess!

I reply incoherently as you slide a finger in my wet snatch and I grind against it

"spank me Chief...spank your Queen...spank me like the harlot she is"

I scream shamelessly while you continue spanking, setting alight my whole body.

I smile, enjoying how I had empress begging me to spank her. I insert more fingers into her dripping cunt and began to work her pussy faster. Pumping into her harder

"Spread your cheeks for me you slut." I command. She is slow to reply so I remove my hand from her snatch and spank her on clit lightly. She certainly was surprised. Her pussy produced more juice however.

"On your knees in front of me, Your majesty."

I writhe and squirm as you spank me and then insert more fingers into my wet cunt and work it. I open my thighs and grind my pussy, matching your movements.

"Spread your cheeks for me you slut."

Even before I could respond to the command, you spank my clit. "owww" I scream in pain. But the surprise and the pain makes me even hornier, as I yearn for more. A queen debased by her Guard, but here I was a less a queen and more a woman with desires.

"On your knees in front of me, Your majesty."

I meekly obey and get on my knees and crawl towards you., wet in anticipation.

I watch as my empress crawls towards me. I stand up and I drop my trousers. My cock springs out, damn near smack her in the face.

"You use your mouth to issue orders and say the sluttiest things don't you my slut?" I ask. As you begin to speak, I slap my cock on your lips, sending a jolt down through my shaft.

"Don't speak! My playthings do not speak. Nod your head." I command. I watch as my empress meekly nods her head yes.

I put my cock head between her lips. "Now let me see you put that mouth of yours to something useful, my slut."

I crawled towards my Chief of Guards. He dropped his trousers and his monstrous cock hit me in my face.

"You use your mouth to issue orders and say the sluttiest things don't you my slut?" He asked.

""huh!" I began to reply but he slapped his cock on my lips.

"Don't speak! My playthings do not speak. Nod your head." He commanded.

I meekly obeyed him and nodded my head in acceptance. Being on my knees, his cock in front of my lips, slapping it was incredibly erotic for me. As a Queen, I had many lovers but none so dominant. Being treated like a slut touched the deepest corners of my persona.

He put his cock head between my lips. "Now let me see you put that mouth of yours to something useful, my slut."

I eagerly opened my lips, flicked out my tongue and licked the whole underlength of his cock and then his balls and then licked the upperlength of his cock again. I looked up, my eyes meeting his.

"Do you like this, Chief?" I mumbled

I close my eyes, savoring the feel of her her tongue on my shaft. I open my eyes again to gaze down on her as she works at lathering my cock up with her tongue.

At her words, I grab the back of her head and push it down onto my cock, making her take me to the hilt.

"Look up at me!" I command. Her eyes roll up to meet mine. "Did you forget my orders?" I ask as drool begins to leak out of her mouth. I pull her head back up until my cock was free. "Was I unclear?" I ask. I put my cock head back into her mouth.

ufff......I gasp as I am taken by surprise as he grabs the back of my head and pushes my face down into his cock - driving the full length inside my hungry royal mouth, painfully fucking my face, drool leaking out of my mouth.

"Look up at me!" You bark. "Did you forget my orders?" "Was I unclear?" You ask.

I look up and nod my head, like a meek obedient slave.

You put my cock head back into her mouth as I eagerly suck you, seeking to take more of you inside till I feel your cock hitting the deepest part of my throat. A queen on her knees, sucking her guard like a common harlot and loving it.

I slowly begin to rock back and forth, pushing my cock into you further and further, loving how my empress was sucking my cock into her mouth. I can feel the back of her throat as I rock into her, my sack slapping against her chin.

I pull out of her mouth slowly, letting her tongue massage me on the way out.

"Indeed you know how to use that mouth of yours my empress. You almost made me orgasm." I compliment her.

"Up on your feet, majesty. Go over to your bed, get on top of it, make sure you're on all floors." I command. Watching her follow his orders made his cock even harder than it was.

When she was in position, he walked over to her and put his cock head at the entrance of her long waiting cunt.

"Are you ready now, your Majesty? Would you like your Chief of Guards to fill you up?"

I suck his cock deep inside, as he slowly rocks back and forth to fuck my face. I eagerly take him, my cunt getting wetter with desire, my nipples burning with passion, as I serve him. I bring my tongue and lick him as he pulls out

"Indeed you know how to use that mouth of yours my empress. You almost made me orgasm." He compliments me.

I think of replying back when I remember his command and merely smile back and stay silent.

"Up on your feet, majesty. Go over to your bed, get on top of it, make sure you're on all floors."

I follow his orders and strut to the bed, sashaying my hips. I get on the bed, on all fours, pushing my wet cunt and ass invitingly out for him.

"Are you ready now, your Majesty? Would you like your Chief of Guards to fill you up?"

he put his cock head at the entrance of my cunt. I moan in desire and push back my hips, trying to take his cock inside my wet fold.

"Yes Chief! Your Majesty is ready for you! Fill me up, fill me up like no one else can!" I scream

I grip her waist tightly and plant my feet on the floor. I thrust hard into her, enjoying the sound of her wet pussy as I move around in there. She's so fucking tight, I think in wonderment. I ram harder into you, checking to see if she can take it.

Her moaning was spurring me on. I had to get deeper into that tight snatch. I stand up on the bed, keeping my grip on her waist. I start drilling into her, feeling myself get in deeper.

I push back, taking more of him inside me as he grips my waist and rams into me. I open my hips, spreading my ass as he rams into me harder and harder.

"ohh...Goo...Good..oh.....God..Oh yes...C..Chief! y...e..s....please....oh yes" I moan and cry out, least concerned whether other guards would hear me or not. My lust conquering my shame as I push back, taking more and more of the giant cock inside me while I scream with every thrust.

I'm caught up in the heat of the moment, I spank you on your bottom, barely keeping my grip on your waist as you buck under me. I slide my hand up your back and to your shoulder. I use that as my new grip.

"Mmm fuck! Your highness, your cunt is so tight." I grunt.

I thrust deeply into her, holding my position, using her shoulder to push her hard down on my cock.

I cry out as your hands slides up my back and you grip my shoulder.

"Mmm fuck! Your highness, your cunt is so tight." I grunt.

"mmmm....mmm..yes.........fuck your Highness, Chief! Spank her! fuck my tight cunt, Chief!" I scream as you spank my red hot bottom.

Using my shoulder, you push me down on your cock, ramming into me. I move my hips back and forth in unison as the beds creaking noise merges with the sound of our bodies ramming into each other and my screams. A queen turned into a cock-crazy slut, I bucked and screamed wantonly.

I flip my queen onto her back and I push your legs back until your knees are rubbing against your nipples. I get in between your legs and begin to pummel your sweet little pussy. I can feel my cock damn near brushing up against your cervix.

As I pound my cock into you, my pubic bone is also stimulating your clit. I dip my head to your mouth and I capture yours with mine, sucking in your bottom lip, teasing it in my mouth.

"Your majesty, I didn't know you were such a flexible slut!" I gasp.

"Oh....oh.....oh......ohhh" I moan as you pummel my pussy. But suddenly to my surprise and disappointment, you pull out. "Don't you stop, Chief!" I scream. But that is only transient.

You flip me onto my back and push my legs as far as back as you can, until my knees are rubbing against my nipples. This new position stimulates my nipples and takes my passion to yet another level.

ummm...ummmm....yess...Chief...yess.....

I moan again as you get in between my legs and begin to pummel me, pushing your cock right inside, brushing up against my cervix.

"ohhhh...ohhhhhh..ohhhhhhhhh" I struggle to hold back while you stimulate my clit.

I am pleasantly surprised as you dip your head and capture my mouth with yours. I open my lips and try to suck you back and suck my bottom lip.

"Your majesty, I didn't know you were such a flexible slut!"

"ummm,,,,yees....I am" I mumble incoherently as I fail yo say anything else amidst my passionate frenzy

I continue my onslaught of your cunt. "Clench down on your guards cock your Majesty!" I order. "Milk my fucking cock!" I exclaim.

I moan loudly as I feel your pussy constrict my member. My breathing grows ragged. My hips get tired, but I ignore it. I rock my hips in a circular motion. I increase my pace, eager for you to climax.

Back