The China Pearl Inn part 7

If I wasn’t going on guard duty I’d help Shiva Hunt for Poo Ming.

CG, while you were last away we were looking for the key to his cellar. Next time LS and I are both off we’re coming to find him
Yeah we're gonna find him and beat him and whip him into submission. We'll be the champions, you'll see CG!!

LS and I can be very demanding too. :cattail:

Oh so very demanding :devil:

Shiva I do believe Phoo Ming believes that you young beauties should be the submissive ones. :eek:

Robyn For some reason I do not see you terrified or fainting but rather enjoying Phoo Mings attentions, :devil:ish :D

Ssssshhh! I’m here to learn!

Got to go now, patrolling the perimeter tonight with another girl. But remember, GG made Shiva an honorary Lioness. She’s tough!

I bid you all goodnight.

Oh I am sure that Phoo Ming would love to teach you a thing or two Robyn, well as long as you are willing to learn. :rolleyes:

Night Robyn.:rose::kiss::rose:

I return following a night on guard duty. Few events but I still have to write a report. I check with Sal and offer to help her load her car. Back in the Inn I salute Raven and help myselfto coffee. I note my boyfriend has emailed me to say he’s to call this afternoon.

First job after coffee will be to grab a shower and try to get some sleep. Sal has made some tomatoe soup I can have later.

Hope things aren't too desolate there, with enough people still around to keep good company. :eek:

Guard Duty and a roving patrol always seem to be lonely luv2bfkd even with a partner. but boy what a rush of relief when it is over,

I trust your Holidays are going well.

Shiva I do believe Phoo Ming believes that you young beauties should be the submissive ones. :eek:

Robyn For some reason I do not see you terrified or fainting but rather enjoying Phoo Mings attentions, :devil:ish :D
We'll see who submits and who begs for more, now won't we? :devil:

I think it would be Phoo Ming that should be begging for more from Robyn, certainly.

Ssssshhh! I’m here to learn!

Got to go now, patrolling the perimeter tonight with another girl. But remember, GG made Shiva an honorary Lioness. She’s tough!

I bid you all goodnight.

Be safe dearest. I'll be going to sleep thinking of you and the other ladies. I'll take my honorary duties very seriously, though. I won't let anyone down again.

Hope things aren't too desolate there, with enough people still around to keep good company. :eek:

We'll see who submits and who begs for more, now won't we? :devil:

I think it would be Phoo Ming that should be begging for more from Robyn, certainly.

Be safe dearest. I'll be going to sleep thinking of you and the other ladies. I'll take my honorary duties very seriously, though. I won't let anyone down again.

Luv2bfkd, most have gone home for the holiday but there are enough here to have company. CG is right perimeter patrols are long and boring but essential to ensure security.

LS, you haven’t let anyone down, we love you because you’re one of us.

Ok I think I’ll have a cup of hot chocolate then bed. Catch up soon.

Oh Robyn the British Army must make hit chocolate different from the British Navy. When I was liaison on her Majesty’s West Indies Guard ship the hot chocolate was so strong and loaded with caffeine that you would be up for days. Damn but it was good.

A little older not sure about wiser. So where have you been keeping yourself? Oh coffee is on.;)

I pour an old friend a mug of steaming coffee.

So you have been out and about.

I slip in long enough to wellwish the patrons of the inn, check the candles in the windows, and fuel the fire in the fireplace.

Pooled Dispatch

Communication Begins

Via NRR/IC/Afgh/Lion/

Joint Message from GG, HSG, & English Rose

As you probably know things have been a little hectic since we arrived and we’ve seen more action in the last 3 weeks than in the whole of our last tour with 2 very close shaves.

We still read everything that happens in the inn but cannot post. Likewise we thank you all for your PMs & EMails. We do read them but haven’t been able to reply yet. We have however been given permission to make this one joint post to wish you all a

Very Merry Christmas

And a

Happy, PEACEFUL New Year

GGG, HSG, ER out

Via NRR/IC/Afgh/Lion/

Communication Ends

JOYEUX NOEL

AND

A SAFE AND PROPEROUS NEW YEAR

GG, HSG, and our sweet English Rose

Love and Kisses to all you stunning young ladies.

Enjoyed a great ‘girlie’ night with my civilian friends last night. My ex was there and I was determined to show him what he’s lost.

Great to hear directly from the NRR operatives. Ma’m please be assured of our love and prayers.

Spending tonight and tomorrow at home. My little 3 year old nephew is coming tomorrow, going to spoil him rotten.

Goodnight CPI, goodnight CG I grab a sprig of mistletoe and give him a soft warm kiss. ‘Sleep well Sailor’:kiss::heart::cattail::kiss::kiss::cattail::kiss:

Sleep well Sal. I return Sal's soft kiss letting it linger and deepen until time stands still, a kiss to curl a young lady's toes, and bring a blush to her cheeks.:kiss::p:kiss:

Good night Sal and may all your dreams be naughty ones. :rose::kiss::rose::kiss::rose::kiss:

Communication Begins

Via NRR/IC/Afgh/Lion/

Joint Message from GG, HSG, & English Rose

As you probably know things have been a little hectic since we arrived and we’ve seen more action in the last 3 weeks than in the whole of our last tour with 2 very close shaves.

We still read everything that happens in the inn but cannot post. Likewise we thank you all for your PMs & EMails. We do read them but haven’t been able to reply yet. We have however been given permission to make this one joint post to wish you all a

Very Merry Christmas

And a

Happy, PEACEFUL New Year

GGG, HSG, ER out

Via NRR/IC/Afgh/Lion/

Communication Ends

Glad to see you're apparently away from the action for a while. Say Hi tp HSG and Rose for us. :eek:

Back