The China Pearl Inn part 7

Nearly finished the write up. The British Army lives for paperwork.

Now I’m told there’s a key that leads down to the kitchens and the dungeons. Let’s find it

Grabs Shiva’s hand and takes her behind the bar

It’s here somewhere

It's my opinion that the grandest of offenses are started with the flick of a ballpoint pen. (or an ink Quill... or scratches in a stone...)

*Smiling at her and nodding* I bet it's in CG's private stash.

I have done ok with Ohio Ming, but I also have boy bits. If I was a lady I'd not dream of going into there..." a wink.

"Hi everyone. For those that knew I was having surgery It was a success and I am home now. For those that did not know well... err... I had surgery and it was a success and I'm home now. In pain, but such is to be expected."

We're not afraid, but you can come too, if you can hobble your sexy ass along. I do hope they kept the boy bits intact.

Didn't know, but welcome back. I plant a healing kiss on your cheek

Shiva, I'm ready to follow. But first you need that key

I'll keep a look out, Sal and you crack the lock on CG's trunk.

It's my opinion that the grandest of offenses are started with the flick of a ballpoint pen. (or an ink Quill... or scratches in a stone...)

*Smiling at her and nodding* I bet it's in CG's private stash.

We're not afraid, but you can come too, if you can hobble your sexy ass along. I do hope they kept the boy bits intact.

I'll keep a look out, Sal and you crack the lock on CG's trunk.

You’re going to teach Sal and me naughty actions! Remember we’re innocent Army girls!

Returns Robin's hug and kiss, a smight smile on my lips. Reaches up to brush Sal's cheek in gratitude.

Lets my gaze wander to Shiva. "I really hope he didn't brake the male bits, it was a risk of the surgery. I won't know that until I'm healed enough to test them, I will probably say no to any anal sex for quite some time, though. Sorry to disappoint any of the pegging enthusiasts for a while. Rearranging one's insides makes that sound less fun.

Returns Robin's hug and kiss, a smight smile on my lips. Reaches up to brush Sal's cheek in gratitude.

Lets my gaze wander to Shiva. "I really hope he didn't brake the male bits, it was a risk of the surgery. I won't know that until I'm healed enough to test them, I will probably say no to any anal sex for quite some time, though. Sorry to disappoint any of the pegging enthusiasts for a while. Rearranging one's insides makes that sound less fun.

Awwww I feel for you Glad. Just rest until you’re ready to return to the front.

Meanwhile Sal and I have a weekend off and no men to share with. Sal has been dumped and mine is at sea. We’ll have dredge the Lit stories and find something exciting. Or better still, I might try writing my own!

Awwww I feel for you Glad. Just rest until you’re ready to return to the front.

Meanwhile Sal and I have a weekend off and no men to share with. Sal has been dumped and mine is at sea. We’ll have dredge the Lit stories and find something exciting. Or better still, I might try writing my own!
I'm sure you could find someone to lend a helping hand." ;)

I have done ok with Ohio Ming, but I also have boy bits. If I was a lady I'd not dream of going into there..." a wink.

"Hi everyone. For those that knew I was having surgery It was a success and I am home now. For those that did not know well... err... I had surgery and it was a success and I'm home now. In pain, but such is to be expected."

Good to see you are back old friend. I hope the recovery will be quick.
Be careful we are out numbered by lovely ladies and you wouldn't want to pull any of those stitches.

Is now a good time to point out that I hold a master key to all but a select few places in this old inn? Or should I just sit back and watch the fun? The master key opens any door that was not closed and locked by a patron of the inn. So there are only a few of those places. I havent tried the bedrooms out of respect but I can assure you that no one gets into CG's bedroom without his invitation.

Good to see you are back old friend. I hope the recovery will be quick.
Be careful we are out numbered by lovely ladies and you wouldn't want to pull any of those stitches.
I'm sure they'll be gentle ;)
Good to see you back Timothy hope you have been well

You’re going to teach Sal and me naughty actions! Remember we’re innocent Army girls!
*I just about spit my water across my screen*

The words "army girls" and "innocent" do NOT belong together in the same sentence, unless the words "are not" are added between them!!

You don't need to peg in order to do anal sex, Glad. All you need is a tongue and a very long, narrow sound.

And there is nothing to worry about. Your surgery was a complete success.

I'm sure they'll be gentle ;)
Good to see you back Timothy hope you have been well

I have had some really hard times in the real world that's why I dropped out.
But my crazy life did a amazing turn around. A wife and a baby girl. Both were a bit of a shock. To be honest I had not planed on returning when I did( I blame the brits). I actually logged on to see if I could recover a bit of writing that only exists here on lit now. Then I popped my head back in the inn to see how it, CG, and a few friends were doing. Now I have a few new friends, and they are cute er than you Glad( no offense intended).

Is now a good time to point out that I hold a master key to all but a select few places in this old inn? Or should I just sit back and watch the fun? The master key opens any door that was not closed and locked by a patron of the inn. So there are only a few of those places. I havent tried the bedrooms out of respect but I can assure you that no one gets into CG's bedroom without his invitation.

Oh I'm not worried about an invitation to CG's private quarters. After his last birthday, I assure you that I'm on the VIP list.

But I'll take a copy of that key just for safe keeping anyway, thanks.

Oh I'm not worried about an invitation to CG's private quarters. After his last birthday, I assure you that I'm on the VIP list.

But I'll take a copy of that key just for safe keeping anyway, thanks.

I give nothing freely except for advice young lady.
The key would cost you. :devil::D

I give nothing freely except for advice young lady.
The key would cost you. :devil::D

Well if your advice is along the same lines as CG's is, than I can tell you exactly where to stuff it. :D

But I'm down to deal. How much will it cost me?

A quick extention of my wing and a flash of the ancient runes scrawled on each and every feather, and I'm up on a rafter almost faster than eyes can fallow. I grin down at the humans in the room.

Feer the rafters in deed? Why ever would I feer a perch.

Well if your advice is along the same lines as CG's is, than I can tell you exactly where to stuff it. :D

But I'm down to deal. How much will it cost me?

Never more than you are willing to give. Perhaps a kiss on the cheek or a quick hug. I have not decided yet. Did you have something in mind to offer in payment for the key?

Never more than you are willing to give. Perhaps a kiss on the cheek or a quick hug. I have not decided yet. Did you have something in mind to offer in payment for the key?

Well if all you'll settle for is a kiss or a hug, than you may have one of each. In exchange for the key. *she smiled with a toothy grin and looked at him coyly*

Well if all you'll settle for is a kiss or a hug, than you may have one of each. In exchange for the key. *she smiled with a toothy grin and looked at him coyly*

I drop to the floor as easy as most people step from high shaggy carpets to tile floors. I circle Shiva just to make her mind wonder.
With no warning what so ever i launch my wings foward, wrapping them around her back. I put my hands up at shoulder level not comming close to actually touching her with them.

It may have been a trap you know? With almost 14 ft of wingspan I don't really need to use my hand to hold you in a simple hug. The nice thing about being a wareraven is i can hold with wings and ....
Slowly I pull you to me but at the last second I move my arms around you for a proper hug.
Whispering in your ear "never more than you are willing to give". Transforming my head from bird to human I place a light kiss on your cheek before releasing you with my wings then my arms.

Heres your key M'lady.

good morning all!:heart:

*Strolls in with a spring in the step*

*Has a quick flick back through the security footage of the last few hours*

Goodness me, the inn has been active! lol I see 'boy bits' has become an inn meme now.

Glad Heya:rose:! You are well! Good news. :kiss: (that's just blown at you, I'm not trying to turn you to the dark side)

I have fallen in love with a tall dark mysterious elf named Val and I simply must know what he is up to! will you write while you recover?

:rose:

Uggg

I drop to the floor as easy as most people step from high shaggy carpets to tile floors. I circle Shiva just to make her mind wonder.
With no warning what so ever i launch my wings foward, wrapping them around her back. I put my hands up at shoulder level not comming close to actually touching her with them.

It may have been a trap you know? With almost 14 ft of wingspan I don't really need to use my hand to hold you in a simple hug. The nice thing about being a wareraven is i can hold with wings and ....
Slowly I pull you to me but at the last second I move my arms around you for a proper hug.
Whispering in your ear "never more than you are willing to give". Transforming my head from bird to human I place a light kiss on your cheek before releasing you with my wings then my arms.

Heres your key M'lady.
Well the first thing you need to know about me is that I fear no man, woman or beast. Your theatrics, while impressive, are no cause to give me rise. I consider everything in life to be a trap. I am caught up in it, only as much as I care to be.

But, the advice is sound, friend. I'll take it to heart and the kiss was quite good as well. Thanks very much for the key. I'll make sure it's used for only the most delicious bits of shenanigans.

good morning all!:heart:

*Strolls in with a spring in the step*

*Has a quick flick back through the security footage of the last few hours*

Goodness me, the inn has been active! lol I see 'boy bits' has become an inn meme now.

Glad Heya:rose:! You are well! Good news. :kiss: (that's just blown at you, I'm not trying to turn you to the dark side)

I have fallen in love with a tall dark mysterious elf named Val and I simply must know what he is up to! will you write while you recover?

:rose:

Uggg
Boy Bits are in high demand, you see. Care to show yours as well?

*blushes*

It was mine that started all this. S F thought I was girl.

:cool:

I assume everyone on the internet is a guy, until proven otherwise. But then again, I like dick pics. And arm pics... and well anything else I can see.

So make with the goods ;)

I assume everyone on the internet is a guy, until proven otherwise. But then again, I like dick pics. And arm pics... and well anything else I can see.

So make with the goods ;)

*blushes even deeper*

My bits are for Sir. I would get punished if I shared.

This is private. No more please.

Uggg

*blushes even deeper*

My bits are for Sir. I would get punished if I shared.

This is private. No more please.

Uggg

No worries, you only need to tell me once. I'm a respectful bitch.

Laughs, oh Shiva, perhaps you should tell me more about what you mean... consider me intrigued

As to writing it will of course depend on pain levels. Sitting in any position for too long is unpleasant so I will say that I will try,

I do hope it was a complete success shiva, though I don't know for sure yet.

No worries uggg, but... who says I wouldn't enjoy the dark side? Just remember no anal sex ;)

Back