The baby momma (open rp)

Brad panted as he felt himself getting ready to cum again in Michelle's pussy.

"Ohh daddy is always going to take care of you with his cock. I'm glad you know what comes first in this house. Now I'm going to cum. Ohh fuck yes. Good mommy."

With that brad pumps his cock into Michelle's pussy as his cock explodes pouring cum into her.

"Good daddy cause mommy's always looked after you. You come first your everything to me that's why I let you back in some many times." She pushed herself down hard on his cock she grinded on his cock.

She started to breathe heavily cumming on his cock as he came inside her. "Oh god baby." She screamed out. "By the rate were gonna fuck I think Mason will have a lil brother or sister." She laughed.

Brad laughed out as Michelle orgasmed on his cock. As he kept pumping her letting her come down from her orgasm.

"Ohh Michelle with the amount your going to be getting fucked mason will have 20 brothers and 20 sisters an you won't be able to walk properly. Now how does that sound mommy? Ohh an I will have to pop out later so sort a business deal. I should be back for 8 an when I get here mason needs to be in bed and you can thank me for mason expensive birthday presents. You got that?"

Leaning forward brad kisses Michelle's lips.

"Fuck I'm not having 40 kids I love you but I don't love you enough to have 40 kids I do want more but not 40." She moaned as she was coming to the end of her orgasm. "Well the not walking properly seems fun cause it means your gonna have to fuck me so hard and you know I like it hard." She loved him fucking her hard he was the only guy who knew how to fuck her right. "Oh okay and hey I think you might need to buy me something expensive before I'm gonna thank you properly." She looked at him she wanted to make this time different this time she was wiser and stronger, so this time in their relationship she was going to be fiery. She kissed him back passionately she slide off his cock and pulled her clothes back on.

As brads cock slid out of Michelle he picked up his jeans an boxers pulling them back on.

"So what expensive item do you want? I think I may have to make you work for it."

Brad smiled his warm smile that made Michelle melt as he knew now Michelle would never be off his cock for long.

"Come on huni treat your woman I've always been so good to you. I've always looked after you so its your turn to look after me and spoil me." She looked at him and stroked his arms. "I want you to spoil me surprise me with your sweetness." She kissed him and looked in his eyes. She looked at him his smile melted her heart. She stroked his arms she looked in his eyes. "Come on I'm going to go get Mason so we can have cake." She said looking at him as she went outside and picked up Mason.

Brad watches as Michelle goes and gets mason. As soon as mason comes in he runs up and sits at the table as brad walks round to Michelle who's lower half is hidden like his behind the kitchen island. Brad leans in whispering into Michelle's ear.

"Reach down an stroke my cock while he can't see an I'll get you something really good."

Brad takes Michelle's hand as slips it onto his bulge in his jeans. As he looks over smiling as mason like nothing is happening.

She stroked his cock softly and she bite her lip as she slide her hand in his trousers she gripped his cock hard and stroked him roughly aa she looked at him. She looked over at Mason sat at the table. "You can have some cake in a few minutes after I finish helping daddy."

Brad smiles an leans in whispering.

"I think your mouth will help daddy out quicker."

Just then brad knocks the knife off the counter an looks at mason.

"Oops silly me. Can you get that babe?"

Watching mason stay sat down he is looking at Michelle feeling her hand stroking his cock.

"Yeah mommy can pick up the knife." She bent down and unzipped his trousers she pulled out his cock she kissed his cock and then took his cock head in her mouth. She sucked softly as she looked up at him it felt so naughty sucking him off when their son was in the room. She took more of his cock in her mouth. She sucked hard as she moved up and down taking him deeper in her mouth as she sucked harder

Brad looked down smiling as he saw Michelle take his cock into her mouth. He knew it was wrong and naughty as their son was sat a couple of feet away on the table with no idea that his mom was sucking daddy's cock.

Brad held the kitchen counter top as he looked over seeing mason drawing away in his colouring book. Brad tries to talk normal without panting or moaning out.

"So mason what are you colouring there?"

She carried on sucking hard she wanted to see if he would moan or hide it she wanted to see how long he stand without moaning. She felt his cock hit the back of her throat hard as she sucked harder and faster

Brad looked down in shock at how much an how fast Michelle was sucking his cock. Biting back a moan he opened his eyes to see mason picking different colours as he heard mason say it was a superhero colouring book.

"Ohh that's good son. That's great. Your mom is still looking for the knife."

Brad felt his cock hitting the back of Michelle's throat as he could feel both his jeans and his boxers slip round his ankles. He loved how she was so daring to do this with their son less than 5 feet away. It made him harder an he bet made Michelle even more horny.

She looked up at him as she took all of him in her mouth she sucked softly and was being softer with his cock then she usual was most the time before he agreed to move in they had angry sex so that meant angry blow jobs and hand jobs but now she was happy he was moving in he wanted to be with her she was so happy. She ran her hand up his chest she stroked his chest she loved how his chest was so manly.

Brad looked down at Michelle an mouthed that he loved her. Then he mouthed that he bet this was turning her on. Brad was pumping his hips as he mouthed make me cum you hot sexy babe.

Brad then looked up at his son watching him colour while knowing Michelle was going to make him moan out as he came. He knew this would be happening all the time now.

She winked at him when he mouthed
that he loved her. She was so happy she was getting everything she wanted. She wanted him and only him. She took one of his hands and lead it to her panties they were wet. She sucked harder then softer she was varying her speed and pressure she was wanting him to cum deep in her mouth. She was glad that he was moving in she would have him around all the time and it made her so happy. She loved the thought of him being there for her and Mason. She was happy to think she would have him here to deal with all her sexual needs.

As brad felt the wetness of her panties he looked down at her smiling.

"Does mom need a hand finding the knife?"

He waited on her answer thinking she would say yes so he could fuck her behind the island.

She took his cock out of her mouth. "Yeah daddy will you help its a bit difficult to get on my own." She laughed under her breath. She was shocked that they were going to do it in the same room as Mason it was so naughty it made get more excited. She stroked his cock. "Please help me daddy I really need you to help." She grinned up at him.

As soon as brad heard Michelle ask him for help he looked down at her.

"Ok I'll give you a hand while masons colouring."

Quickly dropping down brad reaches over and pulls off Michelle's tube top an drops it into the kitchen sink. As her breasts are freed his hands slide down pulling both her skirt an panties off an leaving them on the floor.

Taking hold of Michelle's legs brad plunges his cock into her pussy while hidden behind the island from mason.

"Oh fuck Brad this is naughty." She whispered as he pulled her top off then her skirt and panties. She moaned softly and quietly as he just pushed in her. She looked at him and smiled she felt for once he was hers and only hers. She had always wanted to be his one girl . Unlike him she had always been faithful even when they weren't together properly.

Whispering back as brad pumped into her.

" you love naughty. It turns you on the most. I've never seen you this wet. We're going to be doing this all the time. So you need to not moan or mason will hear you."

Brad straight away began pumping his hips slowly back an forth fucking Michelle on the floor with their son so close by.

"Oh baby yeah being naughty turns me on. I think you might have to put a sock in my mouth to stop me moaning." She laughed looking up at him. She thrust her hips upwards. She bite her lip. As she stroked her nipples. She was so wet and her nipples were becoming rock hard.

Brad looked down an grabbed hold of Michelle's panties and pushed them into her mouth as he smiled his hot sexy smile.

He begun pounding into Michelle's pussy hard and fast as he knew she would bite down on her wet panties tasting her juices.

He leaned in whispering.

"Fuck your so hot. I'm so glad I'm moving in. Babe your Always my number one. I love how naughty you are."

He pumps harder into her pussy.

She loved how he pounded in her. She bite hard down on her wet panties she was so happy with where he life was going now. She would have him living with her and Mason their little family would be together and she'd get the cock she craved.

She smiled hearing him say "Fuck your so hot. I'm so glad I'm moving in. Babe your Always my number one. I love how naughty you are."
She thought to herself all I've got to do now is get him to have me as his only one.

She was moaning but it was muffled moans as he was pumping hard into her.

Brad pulled off his top as he could hear Michelle's moans getting louder through her panties. Knowing he couldn't take anymore he rams his cock hard cumming inside her pussy.

Brad pulls his cock out of her hands her his top.

"Put this on quickly. Masons coming."

Brad pulls the panties out of Michelle's mouth as be stands her up to stop mason coming any closer. Brad leans in licking Michelle's wet pussy as she is partly hidden behind the island.

Back