the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I love jimmy too :kiss:"

Of course you do! We all do! And just to help the boss start the day off right (wherever he is this morning :confused:) I'm going to send him this message from you and all the members of the

ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT READERS

the title sponsor of the 2013

A.I.R. Summer Lovin Contest...

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

have a great day boss :kiss::kiss:

why nnot double up for LITEROTICA'S #1 Author...

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php
image.php

oh my gawd! how did she sneak in there?

Last edited:
ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT READERS

presents, with

[size=+3]ScouriesWorld[/size]

as the title sponsor, the 2013

tumblr_mhgemdAC8M1s3aj7ao1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Ohhh Myyyy Gawwwwd!!!!

A visit to the A.I.R. thread from LITEROTICA'S self proclaimed #1 Gay writer! All of us here at ScouriesWorld are jumping with joy to have the SamuelX of Gay erotica here among us.

tumblr_mns5c3onUo1s8tt3vo1_250.gif

And while our favorite pilot has so far been shut out when it comes to winning an A.I.R. Award there is no disputing the fact that he thinks more highly of himself than do most others.

He certainly isn't one to "beat around the bush" when he posts about how wonderful he is... Welcome ace ...

Can't say you don't try too hard, Jim. Congrats, though, you seemed to have spelled the words correctly and punctuated properly in this post. (Well, other than "self-proclaimed" and missing comma or two.) :D

Shall we have a little side chat here? That drives Scouries to distraction. :D

Shall we have a little side chat here? That drives Scouries to distraction. :D

About copyright? Give me time. I'll find a blog post I read about a picture of salami or bologna or some other lunch meat. The point was that even if you think the picture can't be identified because it's so common, the crazy lawyers trolling the internet to make money off copyright violations will find a way.

QUOTE Dr Heat "Been around to long to start over. I just like writing for fun. Probably about time to let the newbies take over. I have a non contest story at the editors that I will need to revamp after getting it back and it's 7 chapters long. Writing is getting to not be much fun anymore. Guess I'll struggle along with this contest story and see if it goes anywhere."

Is this the good doctor talking?

Crikey big guy - lighten up! You're one of LITEROTICA'S greats. An A.I.R. Winner...and a MANU Award winner to boot.

We're all counting on you to write another A.I.R. contest block buster.

But hey, while I got you can I suggest you dump the new avatar thing ... it just doesn't go with someone of your stature. Comme ca...

5076432251_081339ff8f_z.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, yuck. About anything but copyright. The folks here can't give up their rose-colored glasses on that.

Oh, look, it's James's pal.

Putting his fingers in his ears and lalalalaing with nonsense posts IS responding.

The old ball coach is now writing erotica and not just posting about it?

jimmy-johnson1.jpg
image.php

could these two actually be the same person... moved hair from the top of his head to his lip?

I mean who knew? Certainly no one associated with a.i.r. But then I just happened to check out the New Story page today and there was a story by JAMESBJOHNSON. Is it the same guy I asked myself...the coach who retired and moved to central Florida and suddenly became an expert on all things political and erotical? That guy? He actually wrote a story?

And do you know what? Just about every single one of them has been officially designated triple XXX by LITEROTICA. Which is a rare accomplishment indeed. Just check out his story page.

So I'd like to take this opportunity to invite Jimmy to participate in the upcumming

Last edited:
Oh, look, it's James's pal.

Putting his fingers in his ears and lalalalaing with nonsense posts IS responding.

No, he posts the same crap whether anyone is "talking" to him or not.

You just want someone (Who, I don't know hardly anyone posts here) to think he pays attention to you. Like everyone else he just rolls his eyes.

Apparently you're jealous that he's devoted a post to me more recently than to you. :D

I didn't think anything here was XXX. I've always been of the opinion that nothing written or recorded is ever more than R rated, not even the raunchiest stories by me. It would take a photo or a film showing penetration of a sexual nature to be even rated X. :confused:

XXX beside a story title on an author's list means the voting was turned off by the author (as JBJ has done with nearly all of his stories). I assumed Scouries knew that and was trolling for some poor unknowing soul to bite. Guess you volunteered for the position. :rolleyes:

you know, sometimes you just have to a.i.r. it out...

049_1000.jpg

cumming soon the 2013

Please contribute...

A.I.R. is asking all of our Summer Luvin Contest readers to contribute to the
boxy defence fund as we work to clear this brilliant man's name from the false allegations that are being spread about him in GBland.

Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back