the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, is it disrespectful to the winners of Lit's official contest if I say thanks? Fuck, I've been beat-up so much, I don't even know.

Yes it is disrespectful, because, as I noted yesterday, when the totals were in, you didn't win. You have been traveling on false data, not proof of anything. This has been pointed out to you several times. So, yes, you are being a dick--increasingly.

Yes it is disrespectful, because, as I noted yesterday, when the totals were in, you didn't win. You have been traveling on false data, not proof of anything. This has been pointed out to you several times. So, yes, you are being a dick--increasingly.

And the beating, mischaracterizations of my words and name calling continues across threads. I do, however, admire the consistency.

Quoting myself from this post:
http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=47145750&postcount=405 - "Suddenly, Scouries's fake contest magically makes more sense to me as an absolute brilliant, sarcastic commentary."

Jumping the shark on this has been your decision, Bucky. You're the one who put yourself in the bad loser (and Scouries's dupe) pile.

Last edited:
LOL, is it disrespectful to the winners of Lit's official contest if I say thanks? Fuck, I've been beat-up so much, I don't even know.

Disrespectful has nothing to do with it.

Acknowledging a fake contest put on by a fake association of one is kind of silly, don't ya think.

It's just what scouries wants. Hate and discontent are his stock in trade. His stated goal is to bring the real Lit contests down. If he can't win, no one can, is the way he looks at it.

It is everyone's fault but his own.

Nomination time!

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

[size=+2] LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD[/size]

184_450pxStatue_of_a_Satyr_1.jpg

the [size=+2]:D MANU :D[/size] award

We are now accepting nominations for the twentieth MANU to be awarded.

And the opportunity to join these great writers:

[size=+2]the MANU
LITEROTICA’S LIFETIME ACHIEVMENT AWARD[/size]

BarondeSade
BOSTONFICTIONWRITER
Daniellekitten
DG Hear
Goldeniangel

Harddaysknight
Just Plain Bob
Many Feathers
masterhypnotist
nikki_2021

rgjohn
SamuelX
Sarahhh
scouries
Slickman

Tx-Tall-Tales
TryAnything
Wm_Sexpear
youbadboy

SusieQ?

Is that you? And is that Freddie :D under all that snow?
937_1000.jpg

You'd have to make her taller with blonde hair and bigger tits to look like me Angie.

By the way, it's nice to have you back. I'm so glad the shock therapy worked, kind of, not really, actually not at all.

When did they release you from the institution? Are you still on your meds? Don't forget...lights out at zero 8 hundred.

wish you were here boss!

Yes, even though he's half a world away, toiling mightily to bring greater glory to ScouriesWorld I know there's is nothing he'd like better to be doing than lounging on his boat among a gaggle of amply breasted beauties...
Girls-chillin-on-a-boat.jpg

brentcrude or goldenpalomino? who posts the best pics/gifs?.

they're both great! here's one from bc...

tumblr_mlv4xoRR401reynvco1_500.gif

ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDANT READERS

SUMMER CONTEST 2013

Why not a wedding story? It is the season...
293_1000.jpg

For any newbies around, welcome to the fake association, fake contest, and fake awards thread.

scouries, aka scouriesworld, is all about trying to fake newbies out. Ignoring him is the only way to handle his bullshit.

For any newbies around, welcome to the fake association, fake contest, and fake awards thread.

scouries, aka scouriesworld, is all about trying to fake newbies out. Ignoring him is the only way to handle his bullshit.

For any newbies around, the only honest contest, most times, is Literotica's year long, Survivor Contest, the writer writing the most stories in the most categories wins.

Theme and monthly contests are driven by imaginary votes and fraudulent scores.

There is a master list where the regulars, some who work for Literotica and/or who are close associates of the owner, take turns winning monthly and theme contests. I have no proof of this but it's just my supposition from watching regular after regular win a monthly and theme contest over and again. It doesn't seem fair when the rest of us enter these contests in blind faith by working so very hard to write the very best stories we can only for naught.

Enter contest at your own risk. Only don't get up your hopes of ever winning a contest around here. The best that you can hope to do is to hone your writing skills and become a better writer.

TxRad has a vested interest in keeping control of the contests. He's won, placed, or shown in an unbelievable 10 contests. Amazing. The man must be the best writer in the world to have won so many contests.

If there's anyone good at math, I wonder what the odds are that one person can win, place, and/or show in so many contests when there are 6 theme contests and 12 monthly contests, 18 contests a year that are entered by hundreds of writers who enter thousands of stories.

The odds of one person wining, placing, and showing in so very many contests must be astronomical.

Moreover, he's not the only favorite here who wins multiple contests. It seems that they take turns.

I'll use myself as an example. I've written more than one thousand, one hundred stories under AndTheEnd, BostonFictionWriter, CarBuffStuff, PositiveThinker, SuperHeroRalph, WmForrester, and my real name, SusanJillParker. I've entered every contest for six years. In the Valentine 2011 contest, I entered 30 stories. Yet, even though I have lots of fans, a lot of great scores, and lots of red H's, I've never won, placed, or showed in a theme or monthly contest. Go figure.

Yet, on the other hand, in 2007 & 2008, 2nd in the Survivor contest under BostonFictionWriter and won $250 each year. In 2010, I finished 2nd again under AndTheEnd, won the Survivor contest and $500 in 2011 under SuperHeroRalph, and finished 3rd in 2012 under my real name, SusanJillParker.

Presently, in 2013, I'm leading the Survivor contest but I don't expect to win. I figure that I'll finish 2nd or 3rd again.

Good luck to everyone entering a contest here. Being that I still believe in Santa Claus, good over evil, and that our politicians have our interests at heart, I hope that someone can prove me wrong.

Last edited:
For any newbies around, the only honest contest, most times, is Literotica's year long, Survivor Contest, the writer writing the most stories in the most categories wins.

Theme and monthly contests are driven by imaginary votes and fraudulent scores.

There is a master list where the regulars, some who work for Literotica and/or who are close associates of the owner, take turns winning monthly and theme contests. I have no proof of this but it's just my supposition from watching regular after regular win a monthly and theme contest over and again. It doesn't seem fair when the rest of us enter these contests in blind faith by working so very hard to write the very best stories we can only for naught.

Enter contest at your own risk. Only don't get up your hopes of ever winning a contest around here. The best that you can hope to do is to hone your writing skills and become a better writer.

TxRad has a vested interest in keeping control of the contests. He's won, placed, or shown in an unbelievable 10 contests. Amazing. The man must be the best writer in the world to have won so many contests.

If there's anyone good at math, I wonder what the odds are that one person can win, place, and/or show in so many contests when there are 6 theme contests and 12 monthly contests, 18 contests a year that are entered by hundreds of writers who enter thousands of stories.

The odds of one person wining, placing, and showing in so very many contests must be astronomical.

Moreover, he's not the only favorite here who wins multiple contests. It seems that they take turns.

I'll use myself as an example. I've written more than one thousand, one hundred stories under AndTheEnd, BostonFictionWriter, CarBuffStuff, PositiveThinker, SuperHeroRalph, WmForrester, and my real name, SusanJillParker. I've entered every contest for six years. In the Valentine 2011 contest, I entered 30 stories. Yet, even though I have lots of fans, a lot of great scores, and lots of red H's, I've never won, placed, or showed in a theme or monthly contest. Go figure.

Yet, on the other hand, in 2007 & 2008, 2nd in the Survivor contest under BostonFictionWriter and won $250 each year. In 2010, I finished 2nd again under AndTheEnd, won the Survivor contest and $500 in 2011 under SuperHeroRalph, and finished 3rd in 2012 under my real name, SusanJillParker.

Presently, in 2013, I'm leading the Survivor contest but I don't expect to win. I figure that I'll finish 2nd or 3rd again.

Good luck to everyone entering a contest here. Being that I still believe in Santa Claus, good over evil, and that our politicians have our interests at heart, I hope that someone can prove me wrong.

Sorry Freddie but I've only won 9 contest in the last 8 years. That includes monthly contests, special contest, and year end awards. nine out of a possible 300 plus but most of them came a while back before even better writers than me showed up.

As for red H's, yes i have a few, about 3/4 of my 167 stories have one. The difference between mine and yours is the fact that after you got your red H, you closed voting. Mine on the other hand have always been open and still are.

Those are the facts, Freddie. The rest of your rant is just sour grapes. You piss off people and then are bewildered when they react to your bullshit. That is why you keep changing to new alts but you always revert back to the bullshit and out yourself.

Anyway, none of this changes the facts that this is the fake association, fake award, and fake contest thread.

Keep blowing smoke, it doesn't change anything.

Sorry Freddie but I've only won 9 contest in the last 8 years. That includes monthly contests, special contest, and year end awards. nine out of a possible 300 plus but most of them came a while back before even better writers than me showed up.

As for red H's, yes i have a few, about 3/4 of my 167 stories have one. The difference between mine and yours is the fact that after you got your red H, you closed voting. Mine on the other hand have always been open and still are.

Those are the facts, Freddie. The rest of your rant is just sour grapes. You piss off people and then are bewildered when they react to your bullshit. That is why you keep changing to new alts but you always revert back to the bullshit and out yourself.

Anyway, none of this changes the facts that this is the fake association, fake award, and fake contest thread.

Keep blowing smoke, it doesn't change anything.

I close voting whenever I earn a red H, even during a contest and at the peril of not winning a contest (as if I'll ever win) because you and your cohorts routinely and systematically erased all of my red H's, not once, not twice, but three times by bombing my stories with one votes.

I gave up asking Laurel to reinstate them.

I ask you this. What are the odds of you winning so very many contests? Further, what are the odds of me not winning, placing, or showing in any contests when I've written ten times as many stories as you have?

Surely, you're not that great of a writer and I'm not that terrible of a writer.

The contests here are bullshit and you know it. Laurel declares who she wants to win and they win.

I ask you this. What are the odds of you winning so very many contests? Further, what are the odds of me not winning, placing, or showing in any contests when I've written ten times as many stories as you have?

Surely, you're not that great of a writer and I'm not that terrible of a writer.

You know why you don't win contests, Freddie. You are constantly being told why. And TxRad just told you again.

You are a whiny little lying toad and enough voters react to you in that vein to pull your ratings down, and every time you open up a new account you immediately show that it's you.

And as you also know, these (other than Scouries's nonexistent vanity contest) are American Idol-style contests (vote as often as you can and for someone from your hometown and/or someone who makes up the best sob story). Of course a more popular author can win more than once and an unpopular one can never win. It doesn't have much of anything to do with story quality.

I know you actually understand these things--that you freeze any story you can nurse to an H alone reflects that. That you post that you don't is part of the answer on why you don't win anything but the contest based on nothing but volume of submissions and obnoxiously bulling your way through.

Last edited:
You know why you don't win contests, Freddie. You are constantly being told why. And TxRad just told you again.

You are a whiny little lying toad and enough voters react to you in that vein to pull your ratings down, and every time you open up a new account you immediately show that it's you.

And as you also know, these (other than Scouries's nonexistent vanity contest) are American Idol-style contests (vote as often as you can and for someone from your hometown and/or someone who makes up the best sob story). Of course a more popular author can win more than once and an unpopular one can never win. It doesn't have much of anything to do with story quality.

I know you actually understand these things--that you freeze any story you can nurse to an H alone reflects that. That you post that you don't is part of the answer on why you don't win anything but the contest based on nothing but volume of submissions and obnoxiously bulling your way through.

You, TxRad, and Dark all have more than a passing connection with Literotica.

You, TxRad, and Dark all either work for Literotica as monitors on a forum board that supposedly has no monitors or you are close, personal friends of Laurel. Who knows, maybe you are all the same person.

For three men who are posting here 24/7 where does TxRad find the time to work in the oil fields and where do you find the time to write gay e-Books? Dark? He runs a cleaning business and is privy to dozens of computers to vote for his copy and paste nymph stories over and again.

It's time that the three of you stop this charade. It's time that the three of you stop lying. It's time that the three of you allow Literotica to run a fair contest without wasting your time trying to discredit me because you cannot discredit me.

I am the righteous one here. I write stories. I have no other agenda. My only game to play is to practice my God given talent by writing erotica.

Please stop all of the nonsense and allow these writers to win a contest fair and square. Forget about me. I don't want to win any contest here other than Survivor but give the others a chance to win a contest too.

How dare you lie to everyone here. How dare you act as if I'm the bad person when it's you three constantly and continually posting your fucking lies.

And you're crazier than a loon. But that's quite obvious to all, I'm sure, Freddie. :D

As for what I find time for, the Literotica stories and e-books are right there for you to see for yourself. I guess I just manage my time better than you do.

If it were put up on a bet, I'd bet you would never win a contest here based on voting, Freddie, and not because of what anyone else is doing--but because you just can't stop being you.

Last edited:
And you're crazier than a loon. But that's quite obvious to all, I'm sure, Freddie. :D

As for what I find time for, the Literotica stories and e-books are right there for you to see for yourself. I guess I just manage my time better than you do.

If it were put up on a bet, I'd bet you would never win a contest here based on voting, Freddie, and not because of what anyone else is doing--but because you just can't stop being you.

Managing your time? By meddling in everyone's affairs on this site? Whenever I make a post, you follow me around like the ass wipe that you are. I guess you told me, huh, moderator?

Matter of fact, whenever I make a post, not one, not two, not three, but four or more of you assholes have to gang up on me but that's okay because I fight the good fight and the honest fight. I'm not in the pocket of anyone. No one owns me. Apparently, you owe someone.

I've done what I wanted to do. I exposed you, TxRad, and Dark for what you are and who you are. It's up to the rest of those who never win contests to decide if I'm right of if I'm crazy. The proof is in the losing contest stories. All that anyone has to do is to read the losing contest stories and compare them to the winning contest stories.

Now, of course, not all winning contest stories are under your control. Some contest stories win legitimately, thank God. Yet, every time TxRad or Dark wins a contest with his copy and paste nymph story it raises an eyebrow.

Every time you suspiciously earn another Green E pilot when most of the writers here never earned one for writing better stories and essays than you do, that raises an eyebrow.

Every time you or your buddies come from out of nowhere to refute what I write makes me suspicious of all those who come forward.

We're all not as stupid as you think we are.

And you've always been crazier than a loon, Freddie. :D

If I did have either moderator powers or some sort of controls over contests, you would have been erased and gone no later than the dead baby incident.

Last edited:

No, these are not American Idol style contests. Okay, maybe they are up until the final "scrubbing"

If these were true popularity contests it would not have taken Silkstockinglover (current #1 author on the site gaining over 4700 favs in three years) until 2012 to get a W.

And when did she get that W? After back to back contests where her story lost hundreds I mean 6-700 votes and her score dropped and she was pissed.

Of course we know you and the other two dingleberries from lits asshole gave her the usual lines, but she was making noise about the contests and lo and behold wins the next one.

As an aside one of the stories that lost hundreds f votes received over 2k in a day or so, pretty unheard of. But wait Dark's alt RR had one over 2k in a day as well!

But when the sweep came Silk lost hundreds of votes, RR? less than two dozen:rolleyes:

When you look beyond the contests and just keep looking more and more of this shit just jumps right out at you.

I especially like dark's other alt LL. 54 stories almost everyone identical to the other and 4 wins one a year since 2009 and seeing he already posted he is using the same characters again I am sure his 2013 W is heading to him.

dozens of author's entering every themed contest, thousands of stories involved in the former monthlies yet one person wins once a year and again with the same story.

personally That shows absolutely no pride. copy and pasting to a gimme win. Most people would feel bad and at least try to mix it up, but why do that?

then they cry and ball and get hissy when half the site claimed he cheated last year.

Oh boo hoo, poor guy had to go and create his SSS alt to post his numbers under.

Man, this place has Melrose place beat.

I'd say it was a little stupid and a lack of reading comprehension to talk at me like I was an apologist for the contest setup here beyond the publicity perks they give.

And if I did have any control over contests, your whining probably would be more justified. :D

You, Freddie, and Scouries sound more alike with each passing day.

I'll repeat the same advice I've given you here for years, Freddie.

If you truly think your writing is better than your ratings are giving you credit for (and it might be--you're higher in the "favorite authors" listing than your ratings seem to indicate), then:

Open yet another new account and post stories there, with the ratings and comments open. When you receive favorable comments, send a thank you that is neither snide nor self-serving (almost impossible for you to do, unfortunately). Don't respond to unfavorable comments.

Do not ever post to the forum in that account name and never refer to that account name in post in the alts you've already screwed up (which include this Susie one).

Do not play in the Survivor's Contest under that account name. (You've never been able to hide yourself in that game. You always become Freddie there.)

If you don't really believe your writing is better than you're being given credit for, then just continue what you've been doing for years and pretend that the problem is someone other than you.

The bottom line is that it really is your problem. The rest of us only come into it through the outrageously whining and over-the-top posts you slap on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back