Texas Roll Call v9!

Hello all. Great night at the charity function. Everyone else safe from the 🌪 yesterdau? Be ready some possible today.

Good morning! Sunny but mixed with clouds here.. rumor is that cold weather is almost here.

Good afternoon folks. Great day for the Astros yesterday and hopefully another win tonight.

And the Texans won!

Nice weekend :)

i hope y'all are enjoying these cowboys this afternoon.

watch that cold front tonight, gonna get chilly round here. find you someone snuggle with under a blanket for the next few days.

i hope y'all are enjoying these cowboys this afternoon.

watch that cold front tonight, gonna get chilly round here. find you someone snuggle with under a blanket for the next few days.

I cant wsit for the cold to get here. So excited. How are you dad8bod?

i'd be better if not for the stinkin rain. there's like 10 good weekends of temperature here all year - this is one of them, and it's rained for four days.

i hate the cold - i can only put on so many layers before i can't move anymore. i prefer the heat - i'd rather take clothes off!

Strange but things like that do catch my eye :)

It is hot here today. I am hoping the cooler weather will be here soon :)

i'd be better if not for the stinkin rain. there's like 10 good weekends of temperature here all year - this is one of them, and it's rained for four days.

i hate the cold - i can only put on so many layers before i can't move anymore. i prefer the heat - i'd rather take clothes off!

I can't wait. Love the cold

I can't wait. Love the cold

only thing the cold's good for is it makes a hot bath feel that much better. luckily down here, we probably only get about a total of 3-4 weeks every year of days where it doesn't break 45, so i can at least manage.

Back