Texas Roll Call v9!

Oh no. Getting better?

I think it is not going to get better until I get the two broken teeth pulled. I'm gonna check with the cancer team on tuesday and will schedule an appointment with my dentist. Definitely not in my budget but now a necessity. :eek:

Best of luck to 2 of my great friends here on appointments today. Sending thoughts.

I really wanted sleep last night. Nope my mind wouldnt settle. So good morning Texans

5a77e63002f81bf9c8dc29d1d94c3e5b.jpg

How are you NRJ?
I was over in your neck of the woods on Tuesday.. was a nice day between torrential downpours..lol.

Good morning SunBunny and the rest of Texas! SunBunny, I hope your teeth are feeling better ... Today's the beginning of a 4 day weekend for me ... Looking forward to some private naked time and several of the SO's girlfriends who are visiting Saturday and Sunday ... It's Margaritaville around here this weekend ... Everyone have a fun, sexy time!

Good morning SunBunny and the rest of Texas! SunBunny, I hope your teeth are feeling better ... Today's the beginning of a 4 day weekend for me ... Looking forward to some private naked time and several of the SO's girlfriends who are visiting Saturday and Sunday ... It's Margaritaville around here this weekend ... Everyone have a fun, sexy time!

Thank you!
Had a consult with the dentist yesterday, price quoted wasn't as much as I was expecting and next tuesday the broken ones will be out! Until then I've got a costco size bottle of tylenol at hand..

Hello Texans. Friday finally here. Im out of town for the weekend so im ready for this afternoon

Back