Tattoo fetish

4kittenspleasure21

Experienced
I have had a tattoo fetish for women and men as long as I've known.
Ive been working slowly on getting my wife tattooed, we are up to 1 so far lol. I personally have 6 and wanting more. But something about tastefully tattooed people gets me turned on.

I'm creating this thread to see if anyone else has a similar fetish and would like to share there awesome body art.

sleeve-tattoos-19.jpg

some of these are incredibly gorgeous works of art. Makes me want to get one but I am chicken

I get nervous about the pain of them, but it also turns me on. I have a small tattoo on my arm and my panties were soaked after getting it. I don't think I would have been able to hold out for a bigger piece without a moan or two slipping out...

My ex had a tattoo of a little devil on her pubic region close to her pussy. All I could think about was her laying there with a total stranger working so close to her pussy. There's no way she was covered, too close. He must have enjoyed the view. Every time I went down on her I imagined that scene.

Now I fantasize about my Barber shaving my current wife's pussu with a straight edge. Her sitting in the Barber chair, legs spread wide draped over the arm rests with a group of men watching.

Back