Taste cum!

The last BJ I gave ended in his climax, I think. He was as far down my throat as he could go so maybe his first two jets were downstream of my taste buds but I perceived no taste at all from his orgasm. If there was cum there was not much of it. I actually did feel a bit disappointed

For me the taste is not the most important. I like the feeling to make a man completely helpless only with my mouth ;). The cumshot is a bonus, and if it is a lot and it get's dripping through my beard and on my chest, it's a double bonus.

Btw I cannot help you. I don't live in your area and I get orgasms without cumshot, since I had prostate cancer. (I think it's since then that I started to dream of big cumshots in and on me :cool:)

I present as female 100% of the time. For myself there are levels of intimacy. If a man Ientertain mentions boredom at home…. I include novelty. For a man with secret never experienced fantasies = secret becomes real life and possibly semi-public so that once secret becomes a life long memory. There are other but for myself sacred cum…that is….cum from someone I really cherish…..a love so deep and true that I sometimes cry at the thought. A bit much perhaps considering most of my adventures are just for fun but I would do anything for that man to use my mouth for a cunt.

I guess I first acquired the taste it by shooting my load in a large spoon with just a teaspoon of cool water. The water actually cools my sperm but makes it so tasty. I don’t even cool it down anymore. But I love putting the whole spoon in my mouth at once and getting it all. Yummy. I never waste a drop anymore either. I eat my cum every chance I get. I love it. I also feel sure it will be amazing coming from a direct source soon. Can’t think of much other than hard cock. I crave it! Ummm.

Back