Take A Load Off Fani

The use of the parole system is within the scope of the law, as is his elimination of certain college debt.
He is breaking the law with his misuse of the parole process, but since Garland has initiated a protection racket for the Biden's it will never get prosecuted. He and Mayorkis should be impeached, removed then referred for prosecution.

He is breaking the law with his misuse of the parole process, but since Garland has initiated a protection racket for the Biden's it will never get prosecuted. He and Mayorkis should be impeached, removed then referred for prosecution.
He is not. You may not believe his use of the parole system is correct, but there is no restrictions which he is violating.

The Senate Border Security Bill adds new restrictions which would address you complaints.

Maybe supreme was a poor choice of words, So let me clarify the Meaning; the DOJ comes under the purview of the executive branch and the president is the chief executive. Although the DOJ is supposed to conduct its business independently of the executive branch we all know under Obama and Biden that concept was a bunch of crap, admittedly the AGs operated as wing men for both Obama and Biden, weaponizing the justice system for personal gains.

The president does the hiring and firing for U. S. attorneys and in many cases judges.

The President is responsible for implementing and enforcing the laws written by Congress and, to that end, appoints the heads of the federal agencies, including the Cabinet and they become enforces and an extension of his policies.

I never wrote *Supreme leader*, there you’re just making up shit. I will make an exception for Obama and Biden, they both operated as totalitarian rulers. Both often sidestepped the constitution and ignored Supreme Court rulings and governed by executive fiat. A good example is Biden’s criminal us of the immigration parole process and eliminating college debt.
It is good to cleanse one's soul over a poor choice of words; that's commendable. Another word I believe needs to be cleansed is the term totalitarian when applied to Presidents Obama and Biden. I believe that term is misapplied.

Back in 2015 Trump’s campaign was in the news for some outspoken comments that raised Republican hackles. CNN quoted his press release.

“Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what is going on,” a campaign press release said.

CNN noted, “Trump, who has previously called for surveillance against mosques and said he was open to establishing a database for all Muslims living in the U.S., made his latest controversial call in a news release. His message comes in the wake of a deadly mass shooting in San Bernardino, California, by suspected ISIS sympathizers and the day after President Barack Obama asked the country not to “turn against one another” out of fear.”

Sen. Marco Rubio said he disagreed with Trump and stated, “(Trump’s) habit of making offensive and outlandish statements will not bring Americans together. The next president better be somebody who can unite our country to face the great challenges of the 21st Century.”

While, at that time, Dick Cheney, spoke with conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt saying, “Such a policy goes against the spirit of America.”

Cheney added, “This whole notion that somehow we can just say no more Muslims, just ban a whole religion, goes against everything we stand for and believe in,” he said. “I mean, religious freedom has been a very important part of our history and where we came from.”

Fast forward, and under Trump’s presidency, he did ban all Muslim entry into the USA, and the court system overturned that ruling. One of those “Supreme Leader” types of decisions Icanhelp mentioned. Trump's rhetoric once more promises to be a dictator for a day, use the Justice Department to pursue vengeance against his opponents and even consider disregarding portions of the Constitution that would hamper his revenge.

In the present times, we are once again amidst Trump’s offensive and outlandish statements, as Rubio called them, coupled with determining his role in the insurrection as well as election interference and mishandling highly classified intelligence documents. A sideshow is going on as well in his sexual assault case, the hush money cover-up for Stormy Daniels, and the billionaire’s empire in jeopardy over his conviction of fraud in New York. Guilty, alleged, guilty, alleged ad infinitum.

Is this the candidate likely to be favored by the majority of voters in America? The 2024 race for the Presidency is again about electing a president who can unite our country to face the challenges of the 21st Century.” The ghost of a stalwart GOP leader is shadowing Republicans. So far, they have pushed out Liz Chaney for her father’s idealistic support. The few Republicans with a conscious are leaving Congress or have spoken out about Trump as being unworthy of the presidency, including a large number of his former cabinet. Will his MAGA base attempt to throw back a free and fair election claim when Trump loses again?

Here's what I agree with - 45 was acting with the POWER of the Presidency. He was not, however, acting with the office of the Presidency.
So he has to be sitting in the Oval Office when acting or he isn't President?

It is good to cleanse one's soul over a poor choice of words; that's commendable. Another word I believe needs to be cleansed is the term totalitarian when applied to Presidents Obama and Biden. I believe that term is misapplied.

Back in 2015 Trump’s campaign was in the news for some outspoken comments that raised Republican hackles. CNN quoted his press release.

“Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country’s representatives can figure out what is going on,” a campaign press release said.

Fast forward, and under Trump’s presidency, he did ban all Muslim entry into the USA, and the court system overturned that ruling. One of those “Supreme Leader” types of decisions Icanhelp mentioned. Trump's rhetoric once more promises to be a dictator for a day, use the Justice Department to pursue vengeance against his opponents and even consider disregarding portions of the Constitution that would hamper his revenge.
The Supreme Court ruled in favor of President Donald Trump’s September 2017 order to restrict travel from several majority Muslim countries to the United States. This order, often referred to as the “travel ban,” faced legal challenges. However, in a 5-4 opinion, the court upheld the ban, rejecting claims that it was motivated by religious hostility. Chief Justice John Roberts emphasized that the order was based on legitimate purposes, such as preventing entry of nationals who couldn’t be adequately vetted and encouraging other nations to improve their practices. The ruling was significant for the administration’s travel policy and a test of Trump’s campaign promise to restrict immigration and secure America’s borders. The affected countries included Iran, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Syria, Venezuela, and Yemen. Although some were disappointed by the outcome, the court’s decision underscored the functioning of the American system of government123.

The Supreme Court ruled in favor of President Donald Trump’s September 2017 order to restrict travel from several majority Muslim countries to the United States. This order, often referred to as the “travel ban,” faced legal challenges. However, in a 5-4 opinion, the court upheld the ban, rejecting claims that it was motivated by religious hostility. Chief Justice John Roberts emphasized that the order was based on legitimate purposes, such as preventing entry of nationals who couldn’t be adequately vetted and encouraging other nations to improve their practices. The ruling was significant for the administration’s travel policy and a test of Trump’s campaign promise to restrict immigration and secure America’s borders. The affected countries included Iran, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Syria, Venezuela, and Yemen. Although some were disappointed by the outcome, the court’s decision underscored the functioning of the American system of government123.
It’s the old adage not all Muslims are terrorist but most terrorist are Muslim. This issue was beaten to death on lit back in 2017 but Mallord, suffering from advanced TDS, has to bring up the subject once again attempting to characterize Trump as a racist for protecting our country.

So he has to be sitting in the Oval Office when acting or he isn't President?
Being President doesn't mean everything you do is in an official capacity as President. Especially when acting as a candidate in an election.

It’s the old adage not all Muslims are terrorist but most terrorist are Muslim. This issue was beaten to death on lit back in 2017 but Mallord, suffering from advanced TDS, has to bring up the subject once again attempting to characterize Trump as a racist for protecting our country.
I'm a recent contributor here, and not familiar with events prior to 2021-23. I have not accused Trump of racism, though his actions point to being one. You have a good imagination in thinking Trump is protecting our country after his involvement in J6.

TDS verses your Biden rants? I have an intense dislike for Donny Sr. I'm saddened anyone ever took him seriously enough to have voted for him. Just look at his moral side - skip the politics – no one can turn a blind eye and see he is not a fit individual for any office. That's an opinion not based on TDS.

Being President doesn't mean everything you do is in an official capacity as President. Especially when acting as a candidate in an election.
So give us a list of the only Presidential actions legal under the Constitution.

I'm a recent contributor here, and not familiar with events prior to 2021-23. I have not accused Trump of racism, though his actions point to being one. You have a good imagination in thinking Trump is protecting our country after his involvement in J6.

TDS verses your Biden rants? I have an intense dislike for Donny Sr. I'm saddened anyone ever took him seriously enough to have voted for him. Just look at his moral side - skip the politics – no one can turn a blind eye and see he is not a fit individual for any office. That's an opinion not based on TDS.
Yet you support Joe Biden the phoniest liar to ever sit in the White House. He even lied to Special Prosecutor Hur about his life story:

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/0...ecial-counsel-about-his-origin-story-n2171875

So give us a list of the only Presidential actions legal under the Constitution.

The President taking a shit is not an action of the office. They aren't shitting for the country.

The President engaging in campaign action is not doing so as a representative of the country

ican'ts earned moniker is "Mr. I don't carry water for Trump".

Yet you support Joe Biden the phoniest liar to ever sit in the White House. He even lied to Special Prosecutor Hur about his life story:

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/0...ecial-counsel-about-his-origin-story-n2171875
I do support the fairly elected President Biden. He has some things that need improvement, but his detractions pale compared to the alternative candidate.

Ol' 'Ben' Hur rode in on his Republican chariot, looking for evidence of a criminal act or blatant and willful violation of mishandling classified information. Despite his poor choice of words, Hur still concluded rightly that Biden's situation was not prosecutable. He didn't move to indict. The Mira-a-Logo case still has substantial merit and hopefully gains traction so that America sees a verdict and political pressures don't sweep it away.

Your statement that Biden lied to Hur is salacious. Biden didn't fend off the investigation by subterfuge or claim executive privilege over it. You have no foundation for your claim that he lied. Hur was far closer to the 'evidence' than you will ever be, and as a stalwart Republican, he found no lies or cover-up attempts. In fact, he noted that there was open and transparent cooperation—nothing, he wrote, spoke to Biden lying.

Trump, on the other hand ... lied, lied, and lied and even went so far as seeking help to cover up the situation in Florida. He sticks to his pathological liar statements; making shit up as he always does to defend himself.

You carry the Loser's water. You should know, by all his actions, he would leave you to sink in a flooding cargo hold while he took the last life raft and shoved off. How long are you going to tread water as the sharks surround you while Donald cries out, "Look, the Democrats left Rightguide to drown!" :confused:

I do support the fairly elected President Biden. He has some things that need improvement, but his detractions pale compared to the alternative candidate.

Ol' 'Ben' Hur rode in on his Republican chariot, looking for evidence of a criminal act or blatant and willful violation of mishandling classified information. Despite his poor choice of words, Hur still concluded rightly that Biden's situation was not prosecutable. He didn't move to indict. The Mira-a-Logo case still has substantial merit and hopefully gains traction so that America sees a verdict and political pressures don't sweep it away.

Your statement that Biden lied to Hur is salacious. Biden didn't fend off the investigation by subterfuge or claim executive privilege over it. You have no foundation for your claim that he lied. Hur was far closer to the 'evidence' than you will ever be, and as a stalwart Republican, he found no lies or cover-up attempts. In fact, he noted that there was open and transparent cooperation—nothing, he wrote, spoke to Biden lying.

Trump, on the other hand ... lied, lied, and lied and even went so far as seeking help to cover up the situation in Florida. He sticks to his pathological liar statements; making shit up as he always does to defend himself.

You carry the Loser's water. You should know, by all his actions, he would leave you to sink in a flooding cargo hold while he took the last life raft and shoved off. How long are you going to tread water as the sharks surround you while Donald cries out, "Look, the Democrats left Rightguide to drown!" :confused:

Dam, Hur didn't "move to indict" Biden. And that somehow proves that Biden didn't commit the offenses listed in the report.

Now do Trump and the Durham report.

The President taking a shit is not an action of the office. They aren't shitting for the country.

The President engaging in campaign action is not doing so as a representative of the country
The fact is while doing so he is still the President and as such he is still the top law enforcement officer in the US. Barack Obama, the current White House interloper isn't.

Detail those lies Trump allegedly voiced.
Read it for yourself: https://democrats-judiciary.house.gov/uploadedfiles/doj-hjc-hur-0000033-0000191.pdf

The fact is while doing so he is still the President and as such he is still the top law enforcement officer in the US. Barack Obama, the current White House interloper isn't.
45 was not acting in the interest of the country by pushing for enough votes to win his election. Full stop.

45 was not acting in the interest of the country by pushing for enough votes to win his election. Full stop.
Shut up with your nonsense. Trump had every right to see that the laws were faithfully executed. It wasn't up to you to decide they were, it was up to him. So fuck off with that whole line of legal thinking, it will fail.

Shut up with your nonsense. Trump had every right to see that the laws were faithfully executed. It wasn't up to you to decide they were, it was up to him. So fuck off with that whole line of legal thinking, it will fail.
That's not what he was doing

lol asking to find votes....sure he was worried about fraud....*chuckles*

Trump screwed the nation by the way he went about this so-called faithfully executing the laws about his claim of a stolen election. The fact that he is facing multiple account in courts is quite evident that numerous legal entities do not support your claim even after four years of his antics and lies to deny his loss.

He lies, continues to lie, and will forever and always remain a liar. Simple open and shut case - except for all the trash he throws up as flack to interfere with the trial processes.

The line of thinking is righteous, Rightguide. You're mis-'guided' like Trump.

Trump screwed the nation by the way he went about this so-called faithfully executing the laws about his claim of a stolen election. The fact that he is facing multiple account in courts is quite evident that numerous legal entities do not support your claim even after four years of his antics and lies to deny his loss.

He lies, continues to lie, and will forever and always remain a liar. Simple open and shut case - except for all the trash he throws up as flack to interfere with the trial processes.

Apparently you believe that merely being charged is evidence of guilt.

Apparently you believe that merely being charged is evidence of guilt.
I was thinking it's more like an opaque orange.

What no one on the Left seems to want to acknowledge is that the docs were all classified and Biden had no authority to remove them from the SCIF. That he did so means;

1. Someone (maybe even more than 1 person) failed to adhere to classified document handling and security requirements; and,
2. Biden had to "steal" the documents in order to get them out of the SCIF.

We all knew there was a connection because of that video. The Left refused to accept it at face value because it meant that they were wrong about everything.

What we need now is something more tangible. Something undeniable. Something that can directly trace the money to an official policy decision.

Without that, Biden will never be brought to justice because the Left will continue to deny what's right before their eyes just so they don't have to admit they were wrong about everything.

Few people have the courage to admit they were wrong. Fewer have the courage and self respect to admit they were wrong to their adversaries.

The Left has no courage or self respect.

You take 1 statement out of context and somehow believe that it shows all of the documents don't exist or are just figments of someone's imagination.

That you don't know about the check from James Biden payable to Joe shows that you aren't up to speed on any of the facts. That you don't know about the letters from the IRS investigators shows that you're mired in ignorance. That you don't know of the HUNDREDS of pages of bank records which show the money transactions proves that you're blowing something out your ass and, as it usually does when someone like you blows that way, it stinks worse than the corruption you're trying to hide with it.

Unfortunately for you, approximately 80% of America understands what happened based on the information that's been released. The other 20% have their heads up their asses. That 20% includes you. I hope you enjoy the scent of the atmosphere in there. That smell is, after all, what you force upon others every time you speak.
Take your own advice first, before trying to project it upon someone else.

This is the communist Democrat left showcasing its Soviet beliefs about how the US justice system should be used to defeat the Constitution and keep their party in control of the American people. The above is you falling in line and picking up their goose stepping cadence in the march towards dystopia.

This is the communist Democrat left showcasing its Soviet beliefs about how the US justice system should be used to defeat the Constitution and keep their party in control of the American people.
Hey dumbass, which party controls the house again? How did they gain control?
The above is you falling in line and picking up their goose stepping cadence in the march towards dystopia.
The above is a rant from a failing old white guy who is upset the world is changing....in a direction he dislikes

Back