Take A Load Off Fani

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

Fani Willis moves to quash subpoena for her testimony involving conflict of interest allegations​

ByRachel Schilke

Fulton County, Georgia, District Attorney Fani Willis filed a motion to quash a subpoena seeking her testimony in the divorce proceedings involving a prosecutor she hired for her case against former President Donald Trump and whom she is accused of having an undisclosed relationship with.

Willis filed the motion on Thursday in response to a court filing from last week, which accused Willis of having an improper relationship with prosecutor Nathan Wade. He has allegedly been paid roughly $654,000 in legal fees by Fulton County since January 2022, which the filing claims he used for extravagant vacations with Willis.

The conflict of interest claims were raised by Michael Roman, one of Trump’s 14 co-defendants in the Georgia election interference case. Roman’s attorney claims sealed court records in the pending divorce case between Wade and his wife, Jocelyn, contain documentation of his and Willis’s relationship. Jocelyn Wade’s lawyer subpoenaed Willis for testimony on Jan. 23, which Willis is now seeking to dismiss.

On Thursday, Willis said she “lacks personal knowledge of any matter that is relevant” to the divorce, but she did not directly acknowledge the accusations against her. She said there was no reason for her testimony as the Wades had declared their marriage “irretrievably broken.”

More on Fani's Corruption here: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/crime/2805460/fani-willis-motion-quash-testimony-subpoena/

What a waste of American air she represents.

Trumpies fail to recognize that the trial will move ahead regardless of whether Willis is recused.or not.

Maybe. Without Fani's fanatical devotion to getting Trump, it might die and the State might request a dismissal after an impartial review of the evidence by the new prosecution team.

There's also the possibility that even if it does the passion driving it will be gone and that might result in an acquittal.

Or that the prosecutorial misconduct might get a reversal on appeal.

Maybe. Without Fani's fanatical devotion to getting Trump, it might die and the State might request a dismissal after an impartial review of the evidence by the new prosecution team.
Not likely. Two grand juries have aligned on the prosecution.

There's also the possibility that even if it does the passion driving it will be gone and that might result in an acquittal.
It won't. Which is why the singular focus on Willis is dumb if that is your desired outcome.

Or that the prosecutorial misconduct might get a reversal on appeal.
The prosecutor followed what two grand juries recommended based on the evidence provided. Her extramarital activity doesn't change that.

Did the corrupt orange traitor break the law???

Why, yes, the corrupt orange traitor DID break the law.

😑

😎

🇺🇸

Not likely. Two grand juries have aligned on the prosecution.

It won't. Which is why the singular focus on Willis is dumb if that is your desired outcome.

The prosecutor followed what two grand juries recommended based on the evidence provided. Her extramarital activity doesn't change that.

Grand juries are shown only the evidence needed to return an indictment. They're rarely, if ever, shown the exculpatory evidence.

Grand juries are shown only the evidence needed to return an indictment. They're rarely, if ever, shown the exculpatory evidence.
Yes. So there is evidence for a indictment.

Good job excellent lawyer. 👍

A new prosecutor won't change that. If a defendant wants to try to get the case dismissed based on prosecutorial misconduct, they can certainly do so.. a change in prosecutor is irrelevant to that.

Yes. So there is evidence for a indictment.

Good job excellent lawyer. 👍

A new prosecutor won't change that. If a defendant wants to try to get the case dismissed based on prosecutorial misconduct, they can certainly do so.. a change in prosecutor is irrelevant to that.

An indictment doesn't mean guilty. Eliminate the prosecutor who has a personal and emotional investment in the case and a more level headed and thoughtful prosecutor might decide to dismiss after reviewing all the evidence.

I'm at the point where I'm wondering how you fools are going to live with yourselves if Trump isn't found guilty.

An indictment doesn't mean guilty. Eliminate the prosecutor who has a personal and emotional investment in the case and a more level headed and thoughtful prosecutor might decide to dismiss after reviewing all the evidence.
What the fuck does this have to do with a prosecution moving forward? They have enough evidence to indict. An indictment isn't an indication of guilt.

These are basic law things.

Again, if prosecutorial misconduct is actually present, the courts can certainly rule to dismiss.

I'm at the point where I'm wondering how you fools are going to live with yourselves if Trump isn't found guilty.
Everyone seems to be shitting on the mechanism of the courts these days. If they find him not guilty, then he's not guilty. Then they can either accept or appeal. I've always considered 45's involvement in state elections to be criminal. But that doesn't mean it will be considered that way in a trial. I have no issue either way....laws are meant to be used to prosecute offenses.

In the end the "RICO" charges will fail legally.
Which part of that refutes my statement?

It seems to me that if the position is "prosecutorial misconduct" as has been mentioned earlier, then proceeding with her in place would be beneficial to the cause.

Which part of that refutes my statement?
Refuting your statement wasn't my intention. The grandiose charges brought by a fanatical prosecutor with a political bias will at some point go away just like Fani and her corrupt lover, either at the jury level or the appellate level.

Whistleblower Tears Fani Willis a New One​

Mia Cathell | February 05, 2024 6:45 AM

An ex-employee of Fani Willis, who was fired after she blew the whistle on the Fulton County district attorney's office allegedly mishandling federal funds, has leaked an audio recording of an implicating conversation that's now come back to haunt Willis.

According to a bombshell report published by The Washington Free Beacon, years before Willis's lover Nathan Wade brought criminal charges against former President Donald Trump, the newly elected Democrat DA privately met with Amanda Timpson, who was previously the office's Juvenile Diversions Programs manager in charge of diverting non-violent juvenile offenders toward "alternatives to the juvenile court system." There, Timpson told Willis she was punitively demoted after attempting to stop a top Willis campaign aide from misusing federal grant money meant for Fulton County's creation of a youth advocacy center.

More here: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/miacathell/2024/02/05/fani-willis-whistleblower-n2634427

This corrupt and political nincompoop is on her way down, as is her corrupt political prosecution as well.

Surprising take coming from an MSNBC opinion columnist.

“But even if neither Willis nor her office is disqualified and her office is allowed to continue prosecuting this case, the damage done to the public’s perception of the case is incontrovertible.”

Fani Willis just gave Donald Trump exactly what he wants​

The fact that there was even a hearing into Willis' alleged financial conflict of interest is great news for defendant Trump.

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/fani-willis-hearing-nathan-wade-rcna139001

Did anyone ever take a load off Fani?

"Fanny" reportedly took a load from a police officer to keep The Band out of trouble.

She also is supposedly the subject of "Sundown" by Gordon Lightfoot.

And then she killed John Belushi.

Why didn't that bitch kill Jim instead?
Because every generation in America needs a slightly stocky/portly "everyman" to represent them...and in the '80s and '90s, Jim Belushi stepped up to that plate.

81-cUAKr2lL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

:ROFLMAO:

All of the errors in Rightguide's thread titles make me believe that he's an ESL and/or Russian troll.

Back