Maybe someone can explain this to me

The reason you can focus on all these legal woes stems from 2 issues, a complicit media and weaponizing our justice system. Pop the hood and take a deeper look of what democrats really stand for. Look closely at the ethical backgrounds of Fani Willis, Smith, ‘Tish James, Bragg and the lopsided use of the justice system against republicans and the media running a protection racket for the Biden’s. Democrats are the party of tyranny, win at all cost even if it destroys any semblance of law and order. Case in point, only democrats would attempt to eliminate a candidate using the courts rather than the will of the people, raw naked fascism.
What exactly do you think a protection racket is?

It’s not absolute but what comes into question are past decisions made in the Oval Office could further in the future come back and be used for political fodder. i.e. Obama killing a U.S. citizen with a drone strike.

Don’t conflate finding evidence with ignoring evidence.
Your i.e. example is misleading. The drone strike was called down on a terrorist leader. The young fifteen-year-old US citizen was not known to be in the area. The boy's father, also a known terrorist, took him overseas into a war zone and was killed two weeks earlier in another strike. The boy was not being tracked and wound up at the targeted terrorist leader's locale.

Collateral damage happens in war. Our own troops get killed by friendly fire, sometimes. Obama was not charged for the boy's death and never would be under the circumstances. The boy was not the target.

Pifzer's a pharmaceutical company, they don't author history books. You mouthbreathers have zero sense of humour.

You’re ignorance is truly stunning.

So Pifzer's not a pharmaceutical company? Really? And you have audacity to call me ignorant.
The above is the post order, Below is the Wiz's reply to Shaggy's grammatically incorrect post....

You’re ignorance is truly stunning.

You are being gaslit by a chekist. Most likely a bot.
So I'm either a Bot, or a Russian eh?

Yep you picked an excellent screen name Wiz....just don't try to wiz when you're facing the wind....

Back