Trump's Motion To Dismiss

Meat and other animal protein is carbon based. So are fruits, veggies, fungi, & legumes. All of those things are good for you and do wonderful things to your body and mind if you indulge in them at the appropriate intake levels.

Carbon based water is another example of how nature works against the perpetual idiocy of those who lack the simple understanding of what is good for them.
Water doesn't contain carbon. Even with carbonated water, the carbon is in the bubbles, not the liquid.

Water doesn't contain carbon. Even with carbonated water, the carbon is in the bubbles, not the liquid.

Well DUH.

Now I wonder if you even considered that the entire point was to punk the lackwits? It was rather obvious that something was behind the statement. Basically I said it just so I could pwn them. I EVEN TOLD THEM and they STILL can't stop punking themselves over it.

Because opening their mouths and shoving their foot in as deep as it can go (and believe me, them trolls can get it to go deep deep deep) is what they do. THEY think they're on top but the reality is they're not. They're just loudmouths without a clue and they can be made to do ANYTHING if you phrase it the right way and make it so they think they're getting a reward instead of ridicule.

Well DUH.

Now I wonder if you even considered that the entire point was to punk the lackwits? It was rather obvious that something was behind the statement. Basically I said it just so I could pwn them. I EVEN TOLD THEM and they STILL can't stop punking themselves over it.

Because opening their mouths and shoving their foot in as deep as it can go (and believe me, them trolls can get it to go deep deep deep) is what they do. THEY think they're on top but the reality is they're not. They're just loudmouths without a clue and they can be made to do ANYTHING if you phrase it the right way and make it so they think they're getting a reward instead of ridicule.
How much of what you say is trolling? Why should anybody take you seriously if you're just telling lies for fun?

How much of what you say is trolling? Why should anybody take you seriously if you're just telling lies for fun?

There's a DIFFERENCE between "telling lies" and playing practical jokes on idjits who bring it on themselves.

Why should we take anything you say seriously, when much of what you post is intended as a joke?
It's like listening to the Malfeasant Mango talk about Nikki Haley being in charge of security during J6, Obama being President and Viktor Orbán being president of Turkey.

It was all said for comedic reasons, how his supporters laugh at him.

Trump has an exactly zero chance of success on this motion. The judge isn't going to put his career on the line over a highly political question of whether the charges are valid or not. Even in most cases the judge won't exercise this power and will let the jury decide so that the judge is never in the hot seat over making controversial decisions that could bite him in the ass later.
Women can be judges too.

“She was nominated by then President Donald Trump to become a district judge and was confirmed by the U.S. Senate in November 2020.”

Judge of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida

BSG needs a sense of humor, but she's a Democrat.
Good governance is a matter of life and death. A lot of Americans died because we elected Donald Trump in 2016. Republicans treat government like a game, which is why they should never be allowed anywhere near the levers of power.

Good governance is a matter of life and death. A lot of Americans died because we elected Donald Trump in 2016. Republicans treat government like a game, which is why they should never be allowed anywhere near the levers of power.
BS.

Well DUH.

lol

There's a DIFFERENCE between "telling lies" and playing practical jokes on idjits who bring it on themselves.
No one carries a joke for three full days and seven pages of a thread Carbon water boy....nice try, play again as Rory would say....

I can see why Trump would want to be a dictator for a day. The establishment went berserk to throw him out, and even more berserk to nail him with anything at all while he's out of office. Throwing out all the conventions and ignoring all constitutional roadblocks to get shit done immediately would be tempting. He is very late in life to play any longer game. So I don't blame him but can't vote for him.

Why should we take anything you say seriously, when much of what you post is intended as a joke?

If you wish to have a serious conversation with me, do so. You'll find, just as in this conversation, that I will converse quite calmly and politely.

Act like an asshole and the gloves come off.

So you see, the choice is really yours, not mine, as to whether you get the prize you can see or choosing what's behind door #2. Most here choose door #2 because they can't accept reality and therefore believe that the true reality of their fantasies is being hidden from them.

If you wish to have a serious conversation with me, do so. You'll find, just as in this conversation, that I will converse quite calmly and politely.

Act like an asshole and the gloves come off.

So you see, the choice is really yours, not mine, as to whether you get the prize you can see or choosing what's behind door #2. Most here choose door #2 because they can't accept reality and therefore believe that the true reality of their fantasies is being hidden from them.
lol

I can see why Trump would want to be a dictator for a day. The establishment went berserk to throw him out, and even more berserk to nail him with anything at all while he's out of office. Throwing out all the conventions and ignoring all constitutional roadblocks to get shit done immediately would be tempting. He is very late in life to play any longer game. So I don't blame him but can't vote for him.
Would you support him being a dictator for a day or do you support the Constitution?

Who? In what new war? What terrorism attack? In what way EXACTLY is Trump responsible for the death of "a lot of Americans"?

I note that the Dobbs decision seems to have done the opposite of what you claim. While Trump wasn't President at the time of the decision, his appointments to the court which were confirmed during his presidency were instrumental in making that decision. A decision which, according to reports, has already SAVED over 30,000 lives.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news...-has-saved-more-than-30000-lives-study-finds/

That's a FAR FAR CRY from what you're saying. In fact, it's the EXACT opposite. Maybe you should consider changing whatever news source you're using, or get one. Because whatever source you're using it's LYING TO YOU.

Disastrous COVID response.

Covid was Trump's fault? I thought it was from China. Who knew the orange man could formulate and unleash a world wide biological assault on the population...

Perhaps the vax you got jabbed with, CREDIT TRUMP, has addled your brain and you're confused as to who oversaw the Covid response beginning in 2022 and after Trump was no longer in office.

Back