Trump's Motion To Dismiss

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

Judge in Trump’s Classified Documents Case Sets Date to Hear Motions to Dismiss​

Judge Cannon said that after reviewing the motions, the court found a matter that may be of considerable help to the court.

By Zachary Stieber
3/8/2024
Updated:
3/8/2024

The federal judge overseeing one of the criminal cases against former President Donald Trump on March 7 announced an upcoming hearing.

If the judge rules in favor of President Trump’s motions to dismiss, no trial would be held.

President Trump’s lawyers said in filings that the case should be thrown out because he has presidential immunity, and because under federal law, he was able to designate any government document as a personal record.

Presidential immunity from criminal prosecution for official acts draws support directly from the text of the Constitution, as the Impeachment Judgment Clause states that a president cannot be criminally prosecuted unless he is first impeached and convicted by the U.S. Senate,” they said in one of the motions.
The Presidential Records Act, meanwhile, “conferred unreviewable discretion on President Trump to designate the records at issue as personal,” meaning his possession of them is not unauthorized as prosecutors have alleged, the lawyers wrote in another filing.

More here: https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/ju...oReport&src_src=partner&src_cmp=BonginoReport

Will Joe Biden's prosecution of his political opponent fail? We shall see, There is legal precedent for doing so which I have posted more than once in the past.

Trump has an exactly zero chance of success on this motion. The judge isn't going to put his career on the line over a highly political question of whether the charges are valid or not. Even in most cases the judge won't exercise this power and will let the jury decide so that the judge is never in the hot seat over making controversial decisions that could bite him in the ass later.

Considering your history of being wrong about legal proceedings, I am now not as optimistic as you are.

Lol. Against all your belief I seem to have been right on the 14th amendment question. I've been right on most of the other issues too.

And you, and those who also think they know something when none of you do, still keep beating the same dead horse. Meanwhile I just keep winning.

Lol. Against all your belief I seem to have been right on the 14th amendment question. I've been right on most of the other issues too.

And you, and those who also think they know something when none of you do, still keep beating the same dead horse. Meanwhile I just keep winning.
The irony is so thick with your posts that it almost seems like you're doing it on purpose but then I remember that you're not that smart or funny.

The irony is so thick with your posts that it almost seems like you're doing it on purpose but then I remember that you're not that smart or funny.

beating-a-dead-horse-funny.gif

Dam boy, it's almost like you're an idjit or sumpin'. Well, it would be if you take out the "almost like" part.
Well, I'm not running around claiming water is carbon based. So I have that going for me...

Yes, you're a shining example of what drinking carbon based water does to a person.

Meat and other animal protein is carbon based. So are fruits, veggies, fungi, & legumes. All of those things are good for you and do wonderful things to your body and mind if you indulge in them at the appropriate intake levels.

Carbon based water is another example of how nature works against the perpetual idiocy of those who lack the simple understanding of what is good for them.

Carbon based water is another example of how nature works against the perpetual idiocy of those who lack the simple understanding of what is good for them.
But I thought you were just punking us on water being carbon based.
Just like you know you got punked over in the thread about carbon water and you STILL can't let that go either.
So which one of your statements is the lie? Because both can't be true....

Criminal authorities are investigating a former criminal authority.
Somebody please, ship them all to Pluto.

But I thought you were just punking us on water being carbon based.

So which one of your statements is the lie? Because both can't be true....

dudly, I'm STILL: punking your dum asses with it.

Just thank me for the beating and move on. 😉

I'm not going to thank anyone for wanking themselves. Hell I don't even care if your lil limpy never gets up in the morning, evening, middle of the day or nite.

Back