Trump's Motion To Dismiss

I'm fully vaccinated and wear a mask whenever I go someplace crowded. Many MAGA supporters are vocally anti-vax and consider wearing a mask an intolerable intrusion on their freedom.
Proportionately, how many people are wearing a mask as you and they move around your city?

In stores and on buses and trains, about 20%. No one wears a mask when they're walking. Do you wear a mask when you're in a crowd?
I haven't seen anyone wearing a mask in many months. I saw four five people in Pocatello still wearing a mask in public. Nowhere near one percent of the population there. And here, I haven't seen anyone lately.

I haven't seen anyone wearing a mask in many months. I saw four five people in Pocatello still wearing a mask in public. Nowhere near one percent of the population there. And here, I haven't seen anyone lately.
So you're dealing with pandemic by isolating! That's good. I hope you're also up to date on your vaccines.

So you're dealing with pandemic by isolating! That's good. I hope you're also up to date on your vaccines.
I don't even think about the "pandemic." In my state, we had a total of 526,118 cases and 5,513 deaths, around 1.04%. One should consider that for the worst part of the pandemic if anyone died of any cause but with COVID-19 symptoms, the death was booked as a Covid death.

The Covid Pandemic began in Wuhan China in December 2019. It spread to the United States in March 2020, during the last year of Trump’s presidency.

And Trump fast tracked a vax you support in response to that pandemic and had fake assed Fauci on TV nearly every dam day advocating for wearing multiple masks even when alone and outdoors. He rolled out the vaccine as soon as it was approved, set up a distribution system, and had everything up and running when Biden took over. At which point it all fell into the toilet.

Millions died and it was ALL CHINA'S FAULT.

. One should consider that for the worst part of the pandemic if anyone died of any cause but with COVID-19 symptoms, the death was booked as a Covid death.
So lets unpack that, would they have died if they didn't get COVID? Eventually is not acceptable for an answer because eventually all of us die...

Back