Take A Load Off Fani

The number doesn't matter one wit. It's his intent to break a law that must be proven.
The number is the exact amount he needed to win.

If it doesn't matter, then why did he specifically ask for it?

It is about Fani, she is the ignorant evil force behind this political prosecution.
I'm focused on your statements that he did the above as an official act as President. As I've pointed out, that is absolutely horseshit and easily proven as well, as I've done.

If he wanted the count to be fair, then the focus of his call would be on counting valid votes rather than focusing on a specific number of votes he needed to win.

But you keep making it all about her. 👍

The number doesn't matter one wit. It's his intent to break a law that must be proven.

It is about Fani, she is the ignorant evil force behind this political prosecution.
^
(Quoted for posterity and irony)

The corrupt orange traitor’s guilt isn’t in doubt.

Whether the corrupt "republicans" in Georgia (including the judge) will allow the case to be brought to trial is what is in doubt.

😑

👉 "Right"guide 🤣

🇺🇸

You began by saying that what Trump did was LEGAL and then somehow what he did became illegal.

HOW DOES THAT WORK EXACTLY?

If you're walking down the sidewalk doing nothing wrong and minding your own bidniz, HOW does that become a crime later on? Did you walk too far? Too fast? What?

The fact that you're relying on a judge's decision for your flip/flop on legality doesn't cut it. Judges make mistakes all the time and get reversed on appeal. IMO this is going to be one of those times.
I didn't start out saying Trump did something legal and then it became illegal. I started out by acknowledging that altermative certifications in and of themselves are not illegal and proceeded to explain that.

I pointed out the Nixon and Kennedy situation in Hawaii over ballot counts. Alternative certificates were prepared since the recounting of ballots was not yet done. Both men believed there were miscounts. Nixon, in the end, after the recounts were completed upheld that the certificates issued for Kennedy from Hawaii were valid. At that point in his life 'Tricky Dick' did the honorable thing.

Unlike Trump, who surreptitiously prepared those certifications although fully informed his staff that there was no significant fraud. That was a key element in the judge's finding. Then Trump sent copies to the National Archives and to Mike Pence, insisting Pence had the right to usurp the certification process and throw out the valid ones. The documents to the National Archives was the illegal act at that point.

I'm not splitting hairs. Trump acted duplicitous in his role. You can assert that whatever you want. My statements stand as factual. Go ahead and wait for the appeals to be reversed. I'll await justice to be served. IMO.

If judges make mistakes all the time, then at what point do we stop believing that judges reversing appeals are making the same mistakes?

That he believed existed.
Trump claimed there was election fraud, period. Let go hypothetical here for a moment and assume Trump was right; at no point in time did he ever itemise the numbers of votes where and for who. As such there is no fucking way he could know how many votes were fraud in Georgia. Even if there had been fraud.

He lost, there was no fraud and he tried to strong arm the Georgia votes so he would win....

The number is the exact amount he needed to win.

If it doesn't matter, then why did he specifically ask for it?

I'm focused on your statements that he did the above as an official act as President. As I've pointed out, that is absolutely horseshit and easily proven as well, as I've done.

If he wanted the count to be fair, then the focus of his call would be on counting valid votes rather than focusing on a specific number of votes he needed to win.

But you keep making it all about her. 👍
Prove that that to a jury and how fits into the framework of an "enterprise to commit crimes" as a RICO statutes require you to do. The vase is weak.

Prove it to a jury.
Lol.. I don't need to, you dipshit. It's obvious to anyone with eyes. He was not acting as President. Whether this amounts to a provable crime was never my argument. It does, however, amounts to destroy the assertion that he was.

Lol.. I don't need to, you dipshit. It's obvious to anyone with eyes. He was not acting as President. Whether this amounts to a provable crime was never my argument. It does, however, amounts to destroy the assertion that he was.
He was the figgin' President at the time, so he was "acting as the President." What a dunce.

He was the figgin' President at the time, so he was "acting as the President." What a dunce.
Here's what I agree with - 45 was acting with the POWER of the Presidency. He was not, however, acting with the office of the Presidency.

Trump believed that mail in ballots and the way the signatures verification process was being mishandled had tons of irregularities and possible fraud. He as president with skin in the game challenged many aspects of unsolicited mail in ballots to believe control was lost. He as president did have a responsibility to insure that our voting process wasn’t compromised. The fact that our legal system didn’t have the courage to investigate and initiate evidentiary hearings all the way to the SCOTUS level leaves a wide open gap for distrust for how some states handled vote calculations. I personally am not convinced that fraud didn’t exist. Everyday tidbits of evidence keeps surfacing.

Trump believed that mail in ballots and the way the signatures verification process was being mishandled had tons of irregularities and possible fraud. He as president with skin in the game challenged many aspects of unsolicited mail in ballots to believe control was lost. He as president did have a responsibility to insure that our voting process wasn’t compromised. The fact that our legal system didn’t have the courage to investigate and initiate evidentiary hearings all the way to the SCOTUS level leaves a wide open gap for distrust for how some states handled vote calculations. I personally am not convinced that fraud didn’t exist. Everyday tidbits of evidence keeps surfacing.
Elections are the responsibility of the individual states. The President has no authority or to oversee elections.

Elections are the responsibility of the individual states. The President has no authority or to oversee elections.
The president is the supreme head of the DOJ. Presidential elections are federal. The states manage the process.

The president is the supreme head of the DOJ. Presidential elections are federal. The states manage the process.
The President can replace the leadership of the DOJ if he thinks it's being badly run, but interfering with its day-to-day business is off limits.

The President can replace the leadership of the DOJ if he thinks it's being badly run, but interfering with its day-to-day business is off limits.
Where did I say the president should intervene or interfere with day to day operations. I wrote that the president has a responsibility to protect our voting process from fraud via the DOJ if fraud or irregularities are suspected.

Where did I say the president should intervene or interfere with day to day operations. I wrote that the president has a responsibility to protect our voting process from fraud via the DOJ if fraud or irregularities are suspected.
If Donald Trump thought the DOJ was mishandling elections, he should have changed the leadership, not personally intervened to try to find ballots that would help him win Georgia.

If Donald Trump thought the DOJ was mishandling elections, he should have changed the leadership, not personally intervened to try to find ballots that would help him win Georgia.
He never executed an order. Kind of late in the game to change AGs. Asking to be accurate with the count is not Illegal. Find is not the same as manufacturing votes or cheating.

He never executed an order. Kind of late in the game to change AGs. Asking to be accurate with the count is not Illegal. Find is not the same as manufacturing votes or cheating.
^
(Quoted for posterity and stupidity)

ineedhelp1 fails to recognize that even the corrupt orange traitor’s hand picked toady AG, Bill Barr wouldn’t agree to be an accomplice to criminal acts outside the duties of the presidency. (Trying to interfere in various state’s election processes and fake electors schemes).

😑

Ironically, if the corrupt orange traitor had listened to the toady AG Barr AND White House counsel, and abandoned the illegal efforts to overturn the results of the most free and fair election in U.S. history, ineedhelp1 wouldn’t have to be carrying water for that corrupt orange traitor today.

😑

👉 ineedhelp1 🤣

🇺🇸

^
(Quoted for posterity and stupidity)

ineedhelp1 fails to recognize that even the corrupt orange traitor’s hand picked toady AG, Bill Barr wouldn’t agree to be an accomplice to criminal acts outside the duties of the presidency. (Trying to interfere in various state’s election processes and fake electors schemes).

😑

Ironically, if the corrupt orange traitor had listened to the toady AG Barr AND White House counsel, and abandoned the illegal efforts to overturn the results of the most free and fair election in U.S. history, ineedhelp1 wouldn’t have to be carrying water for that corrupt orange traitor today.

😑

👉 ineedhelp1 🤣

🇺🇸
Whether he acted illegally or not is still to be decided in a court of law. Tough being prosecuted by an AG that allegedly perjured herself.

It certainly wasn't the fairest election in history. State courts making up shit as they go?

AG Barr was a total failure. More so then Sessions who also was a total failure.

Hum, where oh where have I heard that title before? I'll look it up and see ... Wikipedia says:

"In politics, a supreme leader usually rules over an authoritarian or totalitarian government and has a cult of personality associated with them. Historic examples are Adolf Hitler (Führer) of Nazi Germany, Francisco Franco (Caudillo) of Francoist Spain, Benito Mussolini (Duce) of Fascist Italy and Joseph Stalin (Vozhd (Вождь)) of the Soviet Union."

No, on that basis, the President of the United States isn't the 'supreme head of anything.'

Your comment is telling on you, comrade icanhelp1.

Hum, where oh where have I heard that title before? I'll look it up and see ... Wikipedia says:

"In politics, a supreme leader usually rules over an authoritarian or totalitarian government and has a cult of personality associated with them. Historic examples are Adolf Hitler (Führer) of Nazi Germany, Francisco Franco (Caudillo) of Francoist Spain, Benito Mussolini (Duce) of Fascist Italy and Joseph Stalin (Vozhd (Вождь)) of the Soviet Union."

No, on that basis, the President of the United States isn't the 'supreme head of anything.'

Your comment is telling on you, comrade icanhelp1.
Maybe supreme was a poor choice of words, So let me clarify the Meaning; the DOJ comes under the purview of the executive branch and the president is the chief executive. Although the DOJ is supposed to conduct its business independently of the executive branch we all know under Obama and Biden that concept was a bunch of crap, admittedly the AGs operated as wing men for both Obama and Biden, weaponizing the justice system for personal gains.

The president does the hiring and firing for U. S. attorneys and in many cases judges.

The President is responsible for implementing and enforcing the laws written by Congress and, to that end, appoints the heads of the federal agencies, including the Cabinet and they become enforces and an extension of his policies.

I never wrote *Supreme leader*, there you’re just making up shit. I will make an exception for Obama and Biden, they both operated as totalitarian rulers. Both often sidestepped the constitution and ignored Supreme Court rulings and governed by executive fiat. A good example is Biden’s criminal us of the immigration parole process and eliminating college debt.

Last edited:
A good example is Biden’s criminal us of the immigration parole process and eliminating college debt.
The use of the parole system is within the scope of the law, as is his elimination of certain college debt.

Back