Swinging, group sex, threesomes, orgies, and more!

Gee, I wonder if AJ has the same preg/lactation fetish I do . . . ;)

Doesn't make any diff. If Corylea is right, I'm doing her right on the steps! Watch to your hearts content! Hell, you and Brad can commentate as far as I'm concerned! NOW your talking MY kind of group sex – me having it, other people watching! Whoo Hoo!

I understand him. I'm scared shitless by love. It's never ended well and has more often been a source of pain than joy.

*hug* I'm so sorry that you've had such bad experiences with love. You seem like a nice man; you deserve better.

Don't know if it applies to anyone else. This is just me. Intellectually, I'm action. Emotionally, reaction. It can get really lonely, sometimes.

I'm not sure I'm following you, and it sounds as if you're saying something important. Are you saying that you don't let yourself love anyone until they love you first?

I'm not sure I'm following you, and it sounds as if you're saying something important. Are you saying that you don't let yourself love anyone until they love you first?

Not sure. It's only happened once, in person. I was so overtaken by the idea that someone actually liked me that I latched on and haven't ever let go. Had an obsession once, but that was both different and scary. Since then, I meet people who show affection and immediately want to respond intensely.

So there's been a few questions about what I was looking for in asking for generalities, and I guess the answer is- what you've given me. :) I'm mostly interested in people's experiences, good or bad, to help me make some informed decisions.
Re poly vs swinging: I already knew the emotional differences and I think what I'm looking for is somewhere in the middle. I don't want random meaningless sex with a stranger and I don't want long term romantic entanglements to come out of this. Tho, I suppose, if a party situation came up, I might be willing to have some of that random meaningless sex.

Since this is all completely theoretical for me atm, I think what I'm interested in most is just what the reality is like so I can know (or come close to knowing) whether what I want/expect is anywhere near what I would actually be able to find.

So, thank you all for your input. I'd love more and for those of you who feel comfortable giving me more specifics about experiences, feel free to pm me.

(Also, want to say I so wish I'd been at Stella's threesome! :D)

Er, would you be willing to rephrase that?

I was being flippant. What I'm trying to say is there are things my moral/belief system won't allow me to do, and sometimes it's frustrating, because there's a whole lot of fun out there in the world and I have to sit on the sidelines. :(

I compensated by marrying a woman who really, really, really likes sex. :)

Since this is all completely theoretical for me atm, I think what I'm interested in most is just what the reality is like so I can know (or come close to knowing) whether what I want/expect is anywhere near what I would actually be able to find.

So, thank you all for your input. I'd love more and for those of you who feel comfortable giving me more specifics about experiences, feel free to pm me.

(Also, want to say I so wish I'd been at Stella's threesome! :D)

You want experience, just pm! :devil::kiss:

First of all, this thread is fascinating. I'm learning more about you folks than I thought possible. :devil:

Secondly, I like the idea of swinging. I really do. I *wish* I were wired that way, but alas, experience has taught me that sex for the sake of sex isn't for me. And trust me on this, there are times I wish I could fuck just for the sake of physical intimacy ... but inevitably my emotions get involved on some level, be it positive or negative, and that is not a good thing.

That said, I think the dynamic of a foursome would be ideal; I have a very good friend whose husband I have admired for years. We've talked a bit about having sex in the same room at the same time ... I would like that progress into swapping partners, but I don't think it ever will. For one, she's got a jealous personality, and frankly I enjoy her friendship and don't want to fuck that up over a fuck. :D

Does Freckles and me giving each other massages in the nude, while my hard cock nestles itself in the small of her shapely back, in a hotel room with 20 other people in it, many watching us, count as really light swinging?

Does Freckles and me giving each other massages in the nude, while my hard cock nestles itself in the small of her shapely back, in a hotel room with 20 other people in it, many watching us, count as really light swinging?

*fap, fap*

Swinging and orgies... are you talking about Chicago Lit-Together III?

Secondly, I like the idea of swinging. I really do. I *wish* I were wired that way, but alas, experience has taught me that sex for the sake of sex isn't for me. And trust me on this, there are times I wish I could fuck just for the sake of physical intimacy ... but inevitably my emotions get involved on some level, be it positive or negative.

That is me too. I cut out your "that is not a good thing" because I'm not so sure about that. For me, I mean.

I have had "one night stands." But they were never emotionally satisfying.

I have to respect someone to sleep with them. Or, at least to sleep with them and not be pissed at myself about it later.

I don't want to sleep with someone I don't like. Sure, I am visually and physically stimulated. But to really want to be intimate with someone, I have to like THEM, not just their body.

Lucky you!~

I was a bit apprehensive at first, never having been, but it was a very positive experience that I am eager to repeat. Terrific people -- so open & accepting. Much like that Litogether feeling that is so elusive outside of sexually liberal gatherings.

SJ: While I think sex can certainly be random, I don't think it's ever meaningless. "Casual" is the word I prefer to use for isolated encounters, although it's not perfect either. I've also learned over the years that what I might've thought was an isolated encounter... wasn't, because I've gone for an encore as much as 5-6 years later. ;)

Bel & I discussed the presumed "poly-swinger continuum" at length yesterday, and I believe it's not really an accurate scale because I fit on it in multiple places... simultaneously.

If I were defining my ideal, it would be to have a core, open relationship (which :heart: I do) with a few deep, trusting, friend-with-benefits relationships (which :cattail: I kinda do, although distances are a bitch) and an occasional, spontaneous, wild time with a casual friend/acquaintance (which :D I have). I have absolutely no desire to have more than one committed relationship, though. One's hard enough.

If I were single, my ideal would be to have several couples to play with -- to be one of those "deep, trusting, friends-with-benefits" that gets invited to join them on occasion. No strings, just abiding respect & affection -- and desire.

If I were defining my ideal, it would be to have a core, open relationship (which :heart: I do) with a few deep, trusting, friend-with-benefits relationships (which :cattail: I kinda do, although distances are a bitch) and an occasional, spontaneous, wild time with a casual friend/acquaintance (which :D I have). I have absolutely no desire to have more than one committed relationship, though. One's hard enough.

If I were single, my ideal would be to have several couples to play with -- to be one of those "deep, trusting, friends-with-benefits" that gets invited to join them on occasion. No strings, just abiding respect & affection -- and desire.

And that, my dear, is an ideal that I would imagine a good many of us would gladly share, in a perfect world, full of reasonable, confident people and no over-bearing Authority with a controlling agenda of its own. Very well put, that woman, very well, indeed.

I was a bit apprehensive at first, never having been, but it was a very positive experience that I am eager to repeat. Terrific people -- so open & accepting. Much like that Litogether feeling that is so elusive outside of sexually liberal gatherings.

SJ: While I think sex can certainly be random, I don't think it's ever meaningless. "Casual" is the word I prefer to use for isolated encounters, although it's not perfect either. I've also learned over the years that what I might've thought was an isolated encounter... wasn't, because I've gone for an encore as much as 5-6 years later. ;)

Bel & I discussed the presumed "poly-swinger continuum" at length yesterday, and I believe it's not really an accurate scale because I fit on it in multiple places... simultaneously.

Wow, great posting! Yes, the kinky group (referring to the BDSM ones) can be very open and welcoming. So if you ever want someone to ride shot gun, give me a call. I never use all my vacation anyway (damn it).

You can have multilple level relationships and it all depends on who and when. We do it all the time, just don't realize it. How "open" you can be all depends on that core. I never came into my experiences thinking "hey, let's just do this", it all started with a single step.

The only large stumbling block is jealousy so far. Not usually on our side, but with other couples. So we're a lot pickier after learning. And afterall, it's all about you (and your SO/core partner if you have one) and the rules you set for yourself/yourselves.

Back