Survey - Unusual toys

Buttplug is as far as I go. Someone gave me one on St Patricks Day that had a shamrock on a white background on the visible end.

Yes...he got "lucky" 🍀

My ex had used: Champagne bottle (just the neck, opened of course), tapered candle (unlit), a weird glass statue we bought at some craft thing, a squirt gun (which now that I remembered …. May have to make it into a story).

My ex had used: Champagne bottle (just the neck, opened of course), tapered candle (unlit), a weird glass statue we bought at some craft thing, a squirt gun (which now that I remembered …. May have to make it into a story).
A squirt gun?? That sounds interesting. :)

A glass sculpture of a couple, standing and embracing. A gift hubby brought back from Murano. About 12" tall. Head and shoulders were the limit.
And that's all I have to say about that
Sounds intriguing! Are you sure you don’t want to share more details lol

My college roommate was totally into nature and would only use a loofah to clean herself when she bathed. Much to my surprise and enjoyment, a loofah can be used for much more than just cleaning your arms and

My ex-wife used an icicle ahe broke off the house gutter after a winter storm as a dildo once.
The only downside to this toy is that it probably doesn’t last very long!

My college roommate was totally into nature and would only use a loofah to clean herself when she bathed. Much to my surprise and enjoyment, a loofah can be used for much more than just cleaning your arms and legs.
I would definitely like to hear the rest of this story!

I know a woman who has an electric toothbrush and Waterpick she uses for self-pleasure. Jo uses her Harley Hog for fun, and I'll not go into detail. However, it is documented in Tomboy: Terri Hits a Hommer.

Jo uses her Harley Hog for fun

I had a neighbor 40 years ago who was an avid bicyclist, and I accompanied her on a couple of organized rides. A mutual cyclist friend gave her grief about a certain hill on that ride where she was known to fully enjoy the pressures of crotch versus narrow bike saddle. She didn’t deny it.

I had a neighbor 40 years ago who was an avid bicyclist, and I accompanied her on a couple of organized rides. A mutual cyclist friend gave her grief about a certain hill on that ride where she was known to fully enjoy the pressures of crotch versus narrow bike saddle. She didn’t deny it.
Mountain biking is less pussy-friendly however.

Em

My college roommate was totally into nature and would only use a loofah to clean herself when she bathed. Much to my surprise and enjoyment, a loofah can be used for much more than just cleaning your arms and legs.
Any more details you care to share . . . ?

Back