Survey - Unusual toys

Codoc24

Really Experienced
I am writing a story based on an ex-girlfriend who, during our time together, used a variety of unusual items to masturbate with. Oddly, she didn't even have a vibrator. But if something looked like it would fit inside, then she would try it out. The most unusual was the handle on her golf club. Her favorite, though, was a curved banana because it would hit her G spot perfectly. Would any women like to share something unusual they have used? Or maybe guys who have used something unusual on their significant other? I'm just curious and maybe I can use my artistic license and use some of the "toys" in my story. :) Thanks in advance!

I'm reliably informed that some doorknobs have served sexual purposes, presumably for women a bit taller and with better flexibility than me.

Hairbrush handles are a classic. Allegedly.
A friend of mine told me of such activites, also the use of a bedknob apparently :unsure:

My college roommate was totally into nature and would only use a loofah to clean herself when she bathed. Much to my surprise and enjoyment, a loofah can be used for much more than just cleaning your arms and legs.

True story as relayed to me by the subject herself (and I’ve heard secondhand corroboration too: ) passengering on a Harley (not mine.) (FYI, a Harley is a very varge engined very shaky V-twin engined motorcycle.)

Also indirect inspiration for my “Ole Betsy the Wingman” story.

My college roommate was totally into nature and would only use a loofah to clean herself when she bathed. Much to my surprise and enjoyment, a loofah can be used for much more than just cleaning your arms and legs.
I had to look up what a loofah was, didn't have a clue. :ROFLMAO:

True story as relayed to me by the subject herself (and I’ve heard secondhand corroboration too: ) passengering on a Harley (not mine.) (FYI, a Harley is a very varge engined very shaky V-twin engined motorcycle.)

Also indirect inspiration for my “Ole Betsy the Wingman” story.
Sounds similar to doing it on a washing machine. Never have tried it myself, though.

Anything is a dildo if you are brave enough.

I'm a scaredy cat, so that's all I have to contribute.

My female partners have had vibrator toys, but never encouraged me to use them. I'm personally into just my fingers and underwear, being a guy and all. I've heard of fleshlights and cock sheaths, but have never needed them. Anal stimulation doesn't work for me. Usually when I rub a woman, fingers and tongue are enough and I know it's about her, not me.

That said, a few female characters in my stories have used fun toys. Evan Rachel Wood uses a wooden stake as a dildo in Counseling. Leslie Bibb has a wooden double ended dildo in Confessions of a Sexaholic. The foster twin sister couple in Sisters Next Door have a plastic double ended dildo named Corey. Katie Holmes has a pink vibrator named after a certain cartoon mouse she uses in Busy on the Creek and Passion 5. My favorite fantasy girl, Dr. Lisa Coleman the psychologist, has a vibrator with the make and model Companion Sonic Screwdriver. Her medical counterpart Tess Winfield uses the same make and model vibrator. Yes, this is a Dr. Who related joke. :)

Back