impact play toys that don't look out of place in a white-collar woman's purse?

... a woman shows her friend all the innocuous-looking impact play toys she doesn't bother to hide from her vanilla coworkers. The goal is that they should all have obvious work-appropriate reasons to be in a mid-thirties office worker's purse. ...
My wife has no problems telling her vanilla friends, co-workers or even her own sons about her sex toys.

After going to Marti Gras in New Orleans, she went to work and hung about fifty strings of beads on the side of her cubicle. When her straight-laced male boss saw the beads, she said, "I got those on Bourbon Street, and I EARNED THEM!" meaning she showed her tits for them. And she added "And that wasn't illegal, so I can hang them there."

She told her grown sons; "Some people have gun cabinets or other cabinets to display things. Mama's going to have a shelf over her bed where I can line up my vibrators."

She tells all of her vanilla friends and co-workers we go to nude resorts, saying "What woman LIKES wearing a wet bathing suit?"

Her attitude is "It's not illegal, so get over it!"

My wife has no problems telling her vanilla friends, co-workers or even her own sons about her sex toys.

I can't tell if that was supposed to be responding to my post, which you quoted, or if you're just riffing here. (I'm fine with either, but I'd reply differently to the two cases.)

I can't tell if that was supposed to be responding to my post, which you quoted, or if you're just riffing here. (I'm fine with either, but I'd reply differently to the two cases.)
Sorry. I picked up that your story might be describing having things which she needs their real use to remain a secret, due to concerns over her vanilla co-workers' opinions.

If so, then make clear WHY she feels they must be kept secret. Otherwise, like my wife, if it's not illegal, then secrecy with double use is unnecessary.

My wife readily admits to carrying a vibrator in her purse.

If so, then make clear WHY she feels they must be kept secret.
Gotcha. Yeah, there's stuff elsewhere to indicate that she's a private person who prefers to keep her work and sex lives separate. It's a plot point that her boyfriend sends flowers to her office on Valentine's Day and she gives them to the building staff rather than keep them on her desk for her coworkers to see and comment on.

Back