dreaming of a bull man for my mom

mommyandbull

Virgin
I am the son of a very young and attractive woman, recently single.
My mother, over the years, has never created problems in bringing home her boyfriends who then stayed to sleep in her bed, and I was accustomed to this situation, even if it bothered me before, but knowing that I could not do anything about it I accepted in silence.

I often heard the noises coming from her room, and sometimes stretched out on my bed I masturbated listening to the creaking of mom's bed.
But unfortunately she never had a real man next to her who could make a real moan come out of his mouth, who could make her pant and lose all inhibitions. At the most they last three-four minutes and then the squeaking of the net is replaced by the heavy breathing of the moron on duty who, satisfied by his quick pleasure, will sink into a heavy sleep from which he will awaken not before an hour. And from Mom's mouth, nothing.

This summer she turned 38, and we went to a shopping mall to do some shopping, I remember she stopped at the lingerie store to buy some very sexy clothing-a white guepiere with panties and garters, confiding to me that she wanted to surprise her man to wake him up from his torpor, and so I confessed to her that sometimes I hear noises coming from the bedroom and that I couldn't say that she had torpor towards him. She replied that if three minutes of squeaking in bed once or twice a week I considered it a lively interest I was on the wrong track.

That night he stayed over at our house (he's married) and mom got very busy, I heard her yell "Go on honey, I'm ready. Don't hold back, I want to feel full of your seed, come in as hard as you can, get me pregnant!". And maybe it was the only time that made her enjoy a few more seconds.
I wish one day she would meet a real MAN, who can give her the human warmth she needs.

I don't want her to suffer any more with flaccid, weak and older men...and I've been dreaming of seeing her next to a real bull for years.

I want at her side a real authoritative man who makes her totally lose control, every inhibiting brake, to make her enter that state of deep bliss not thinking that her moans, her screams, will be heard by her big son who is on the other side of the wall just a few meters away.

I would love to correspond with a male figure, a stepfather, a serious person, who wishes to get to know her to embark on a nice stable relationship.
A true BULL, who I would respect, with a desire to impregnate her.

I have always been terrified of the idea that my mother could have other children, perhaps as she say I am a little selfish, with a good dose of egocentricity, tending from an early age to seek personal advantage, with a tendency to feel always at the center of attention in every environment and situation ... it goes without saying that a real man should support her to get me out of this state of symbiotic illusion, to make me give up my omnipotence, to make me understand that I am not allowed to have everything ... and that there are not only me at the center of my mother's interests.

This is to taste that sweet shame of walking with them, maybe on the Riviera, pushing the stroller two or three steps back from them walking embracing, and kissing.

Imagining my mother pregnant, with a real man really turns me on.
Fantasizing about him coming inside her with no regard for the fact that I am an only child and have always wished I didn't want siblings, shows that he is the one in charge.

And the growing belly, a reminder every single minute of the day, and not just the night when I'd love to spy on them, that that obvious belly is the result of their pleasant and ancestral nocturnal encounters.
If there is anyone with a brain and education, please write to me.
I don't speak English very well, but thank you.

Last edited:
Dolf claims she is a Bull Semen Fancier, maybe she could put hers out to stud?

tumblr_mefbtxfpVP1qg39ewo1_500.gif

My mother, over the years, has never created problems in bringing home her boyfriends who then stayed to sleep in her bed, and I was accustomed to this situation, even if it bothered me before, but knowing that I could not do anything about it I accepted in silence.

I often heard the noises coming from her room, and sometimes stretched out on my bed I masturbated listening to the creaking of mom's bed.
But unfortunately she never had a real man next to her who could make a real moan come out of his mouth, who could make her pant and lose all inhibitions. At the most they last three-four minutes and then the squeaking of the net is replaced by the heavy breathing of the moron on duty who, satisfied by his quick pleasure, will sink into a heavy sleep from which he will awaken not before an hour. And from Mom's mouth, nothing.

This summer she turned 38, and we went to a shopping mall to do some shopping, I remember she stopped at the lingerie store to buy some very sexy clothing-a white guepiere with panties and garters, confiding to me that she wanted to surprise her man to wake him up from his torpor, and so I confessed to her that sometimes I hear noises coming from the bedroom and that I couldn't say that she had torpor towards him. She replied that if three minutes of squeaking in bed once or twice a week I considered it a lively interest I was on the wrong track.

That night he stayed over at our house (he's married) and mom got very busy, I heard her yell "Go on honey, I'm ready. Don't hold back, I want to feel full of your seed, come in as hard as you can, get me pregnant!". And maybe it was the only time that made her enjoy a few more seconds.
I wish one day she would meet a real MAN, who can give her the human warmth she needs.

I don't want her to suffer any more with flaccid, weak and older men...and I've been dreaming of seeing her next to a real bull for years.

I want at her side a real authoritative man who makes her totally lose control, every inhibiting brake, to make her enter that state of deep bliss not thinking that her moans, her screams, will be heard by her big son who is on the other side of the wall just a few meters away.

I would love to correspond with a male figure, a stepfather, a serious person, who wishes to get to know her to embark on a nice stable relationship.

I have always been terrified of the idea that my mother could have other children, perhaps as she say I am a little selfish, with a good dose of egocentricity, tending from an early age to seek personal advantage, with a tendency to feel always at the center of attention in every environment and situation ... it goes without saying that a real man should support her to get me out of this state of symbiotic illusion, to make me give up my omnipotence, to make me understand that I am not allowed to have everything ... and that there are not only me at the center of my mother's interests.

This is to taste that sweet shame of walking with them, maybe on the Riviera, pushing the stroller two or three steps back from them walking embracing, and kissing.

Fantasizing about him coming inside her with no regard for the fact that I am an only child and have always wished I didn't want siblings, shows that he is the one in charge.

And the growing belly, a reminder every single minute of the day, and not just the night when I'd love to spy on them, that that obvious belly is the result of their pleasant and ancestral nocturnal encounters.

Que don't say.

i’m afraid to think of what would happen if my mom got her hands on a bull.

Shaddup, Conager.

She's 38? Really?

another fake thread, so sad

in truth, the thread is absolutely true.
I take advantage to tell everyone that my mother is not aware of this fantasy of mine, that I do not like chats.
the interested person must be serious, patient and available for a serious relationship.
and obviously free and hospitable. thank you

in truth, the thread is absolutely true.
I take advantage to tell everyone that my mother is not aware of this fantasy of mine, that I do not like chats.

soRZVoo.gif

Smells like this year's Thanksgiving is about to be REAAALLLLY interesting at your family dinner table, homeslice! :D

Back