Sucking Cock With A Woman Present

My 2 3 somes were both with a guy that had a wife that liked seeing him sucked...and I get to have the best of both worlds. Would love to do it again....ymmmmmmmm

i spent some time with a married couple who appealed to my submissive nature and i was their maid for several months in full uniform and while the wife preferred to enjoy sex with her husband apart from me eating her pussy she also enjoyed having the power to order me to suck her husbands cock while she watched me submit and obey her commands ,it was a wonderful few months but sadly it came to and end when the husband moved jobs and they moved away .

I would only suck a cock with a woman present. Preferably helping.

I would enjoy sharing a cock with my wife helping and telling me to suck it till it cums. Hopefully someday.

I have done it with my wife watching as well as done it without her. I prefer it when she is there. My favorite is sucking with her at the same time and sharing the cum.

My husband and I engaged in this recently. It was erotic watching him cup the other mans balls and hold his stiff cock as I sucked it. I then in turn did the same for him. We then removed to the bedroom where both men took turns fucking me to orgasm. Our friend then fucked me from behind while I sucked my husband off. We then had him lay down and took our time sucking him to completion which we shared. ;)

Back