Strap on vids

All of these are very hot. I have asked to experience this but so far no luck.

I wish more of them had a few elements that make a Strapon video perfect imo.

Step 1 Surprise introduction of the strap on. It doesn't just happen the girl brings it out to a nice surprise and talks the guy into it.

Step 2 Sucking it. One of the best parts sucking it. Giving it a taste. Followed by some dirty talk about how hot the guy looks.

Step 3. Lubing up the ass and teasing the ass. Make him beg for it.

Step 4 HERE WE GO…. time for the big show. description of how it feels for him going in followed by girl saying how turned on and hot it is.

Step 5 fucking. lots of dirty talk during the fucking including some talk about how good it feels and maybe she could get a bigger strap on for next time or even bring a friend? Guy or girl?

Great idea!

I wish more of them had a few elements that make a Strapon video perfect imo.

Step 1 Surprise introduction of the strap on. It doesn't just happen the girl brings it out to a nice surprise and talks the guy into it.

Step 2 Sucking it. One of the best parts sucking it. Giving it a taste. Followed by some dirty talk about how hot the guy looks.

Step 3. Lubing up the ass and teasing the ass. Make him beg for it.

Step 4 HERE WE GO…. time for the big show. description of how it feels for him going in followed by girl saying how turned on and hot it is.

Step 5 fucking. lots of dirty talk during the fucking including some talk about how good it feels and maybe she could get a bigger strap on for next time or even bring a friend? Guy or girl?

Great idea to write down what you like in videos, I know we all probably have different tastes but I bet most of us like certain things. I think it would be interesting to read the responses.

I like "1" above and I think the "Ferro Network" is one that does those surprise and forced dildo scenes. The usual theme is she shows him the strapon, forces him to take it, then he seems to like it and she has a nice orgasm. I know the orgasms are faked but for some reason those videos turn me on.

Depending upon how it is done, I like Steps 3 through 5 too. I am not into dildo sucking but I can even see how that might work in the right scene.

My idea of the perfect strapon video is:

1. A good actor and Actress with great chemistry and enjoy what they are doing. Both need to have fairly good bodies and the woman needs to be skilled in strapon fucking....mean she knows how to use her hips. Just watching a woman fuck the air with a strapon can be really hot if the woman knows what she is doing, put a man under her and even hotter.

2. Good equipment. This includes a very good strapon that will fit perfectly on the woman's body, move with her etc, not hang down like a limp dick. Equipment can also include lingerie, lube--no spitting--cameras, and lighting.

3. A good setting like a hotel room, a nice house, a dungeon.

4. Great dialogue to include dirty talking, moaning, groaning, and screaming. Not just moaning either, talk like how it feels, harder or softer, things lovers say.

5. Lots of foreplay to include at least one orgasm by the woman before she ever puts on the strapon. The guy giving her oral is a great start. I am for role play scenarios too like the one I mentioned above...woman forces man to get pegged, she orgasms several times he does not. That would be one exception to my finish in #7.

6. Pegging in several positions with different camera angles including the guy's face as he is being pegged.

7. The finish with the guy cumming while he is getting pegged. The easiest and most erotic in my mind is missionary position with the woman jacking him off while she is pegging him. Seeing the woman make the guy squirt all over his stomach is always a hot scene especially if it is a big cumshot.

8. The woman lovingly touches him, kissing him and giving her partner "aftercare" holding him in her chest as they lay together resting. I could even see her move up and sit on his face, making him finish her off but done lovingly.

Hire a good couple with great chemistry, provide them with great equipment and a place to film, do lots of foreplay, encourage orgasms for them both and get it all on film.

NO gigantic dildos, No cum on the face shots, No spitting, No flimsy loose strapons, No looking like you are bored and can't wait to get out of that strapon, and I prefer no cock cages. I like to see the dick slap around while the guy is being fucked. You can't see that with a cock cage.

Okay those are my thoughts, to each his/her own.

ES

Back