So You Wanna Be a Superhero?

Careful, we're starting to sound like Morecambe and Wise here...

220px-Morecambe-%26-wise_skip-dance.jpg

I was thinking more along the lines of the Smothers Brothers. ;)

Same schtick, different faces, I suspect (although I must confess, I'm not familiar with the Smothers...).

American bluegrass hillbilly comedians. Now that I think of it, their comedy shared some British conventions, sarcasm and irony being principal among them.

Handley Page has an amazing fortitude.
Additionally, he has the power to become gigantic and he battles foes wielding a frightening gun made from magic.
Sadly, Handley Page is afraid of robots.

txblush conquers foes using a terrible horde of spikes that also grants a super charisma, but only in summer. She developed the talent to communicate with bisons in any language and she has learned to transform ice into shadow. txblush possesses the power to steal the skills of her attackers and use it against them and she has been known to confuse the vision of an assailant, however can only do so once an hour. Additionally, she is known for her amazing constitution and she has the power to block bullets and deflect them against a series of antagonists. Terribly, txblush becomes rigidly inflexible in the presence of fire.

Back