So You Wanna Be a Superhero?

Oh c'mon! I can totally skateboard!!! :mad:

Well, no. No, I can't. :eek: :) I can kayak, though. That's kinda hot. Right?! :confused:

Let's see . . . a woman strapped into a vaguely phallic object, the sole purpose of which is to navigate narrow channels of rapidly-pouring fluid.

Yeah, I guess that would be hot. :devil:

Ooh, that bothers me. Having a dear friend who has to educate her son's teachers every year on Tourette's... it's unfortunate that this was added into the randomizer.

Tourette's isn't so bad. I have it. Most people can't tell. ;)

Oh yeah! Second time through, this is what I get:
annanova has mastered the ability to take control of vibrations and bend it to her will, however doing so makes her unable to smell for two days.

How perfect is that for an erotica writer? :D

Very appropriate. :D

Ellie carries a razor-sharp club made from titanium, however this power only lasts one day at a time. Additionally, she is able to create string out of thin air, but only when scared. Ellie has the power to make elks appear from nowhere and she has learned to absorb the damage from mental attacks and use it to augment her mountain fortress carved from crystal. She likewise has a reputation for a remarkable danger sense and she has mastered the ability to launch sonic waves from her series of talons against multiple opponents. Ellie has the ability to fly faster than the speed of thought and she developed the talent to spin like a whirlwind. Lamentably, Ellie suffers from being foolish.

Ellie carries a razor-sharp club made from titanium, however this power only lasts one day at a time. Additionally, she is able to create string out of thin air, but only when scared. Ellie has the power to make elks appear from nowhere and she has learned to absorb the damage from mental attacks and use it to augment her mountain fortress carved from crystal. She likewise has a reputation for a remarkable danger sense and she has mastered the ability to launch sonic waves from her series of talons against multiple opponents. Ellie has the ability to fly faster than the speed of thought and she developed the talent to spin like a whirlwind. Lamentably, Ellie suffers from being foolish.

Ooo . . . you have a mountain fortress. Too bad you're too foolish to enjoy it properly. Or maybe foolishness makes you enjoy it more? A little foolishness goes a long way; just ask our resident poet. ;)

Razor-sharp titanium club; how's this work?

I promise to use my powers for the greater good of...finding a cure of them...

Obviously they don't know about you and the hot tub. ;)

Oh yeah! Second time through, this is what I get:
annanova has mastered the ability to take control of vibrations and bend it to her will, however doing so makes her unable to smell for two days.

How perfect is that for an erotica writer? :D

Dammit! Cover's blown... again. ;)

And they obviously have heard about your cheap battery consumption... :eek:

Let's see . . . a woman strapped into a vaguely phallic object, the sole purpose of which is to navigate narrow channels of rapidly-pouring fluid.

Yeah, I guess that would be hot. :devil:

LOL! Touche, writer man, touche. :D

String?!? :eek:

{That's my superhero weakness!}

Tio Narratore possesses the power to deflect death rays. He likewise fights using a magical knife made from plastic and he has learned to copy the skills of his antagonists. Tio Narratore has a reputation for an amazing dexterity and he has mastered the ability to read the memories of others. Additionally, he is able to take control of starvation and bend it to his will and he has been known to fire deadly radiation from his series of nails against a series of assailants. Lamentably, Tio Narratore takes harm from exposure to string.

Gynndah - we share a weakness!

Oh, man. I'm dead!

Grade A Canadian Beef has developed a miraculous vision. He has mastered the ability to absorb the damage from poison and redirect it toward any foe close by and he can absorb the damage from energy-based attacks and use it to increase his ability to predict the future. Grade A Canadian Beef developed the talent to make duplicates of himself and he has the power to slide through time, but never when scared. Additionally, he is able to leap through the vacuum of space using a marvelous car, however only in the presence of a bee. Grade A Canadian Beef possesses all of the powers and talents of a seahorse and he wages war using a radioactive stinger made from gold. Terribly, Grade A Canadian Beef becomes completely incapable of sensing motives in the presence of ice.

~~~

In the presence of ice? Are you freaking kidding me???

Grade A Canadian Beef has developed a miraculous vision. He has mastered the ability to absorb the damage from poison and redirect it toward any foe close by and he can absorb the damage from energy-based attacks and use it to increase his ability to predict the future. Grade A Canadian Beef developed the talent to make duplicates of himself and he has the power to slide through time, but never when scared. Additionally, he is able to leap through the vacuum of space using a marvelous car, however only in the presence of a bee. Grade A Canadian Beef possesses all of the powers and talents of a seahorse and he wages war using a radioactive stinger made from gold. Terribly, Grade A Canadian Beef becomes completely incapable of sensing motives in the presence of ice.

~~~

Better keep the ice thing on the down low. You'll be ostracized!! :eek:

~~~

So, pretty much 11 months of the year you're screwed, eh? :D

Oh, no! I'm Sue Storm...

Ooops! My cover's been blown. Here I thought no one knew I was really Sue Storm. LOL.

Here's what the generator said about me:

NekoParks developed the talent to erase the memories of others. She likewise is able to confuse the memories of an assailant and she has been known to become invisible, but doing so drains her immunity to disease for five minutes. NekoParks lords over a collection of imps and she can slide to any point in the universe. She is able to become gigantic, however never in darkness. Lamentably, NekoParks is notorious for being slow.

So very true. Unfortunately, my right knee just ain't what it used to be. I've started ballet stretches again to try to improve my flexibility.

Thanks for posting this Slyc...it was a riot. LOL.

406px-Sue_storm.jpg

Last edited:
giggling. this was fun...

kimbalee has been known to become almost weightless. FREAKIN AWESOME! take that, SCALE!! :nana:

Also, she can confuse the memories of a combatant it's cool to be confusing. yay!

and she possesses the power to tunnel through solid steel, but only against shadow. well... we all have limitations or some sort. :rolleyes:

kimbalee developed the talent to view distant locations with her mind, however only when angry. note to self... be pissed when making travel arrangements.

She has been known to spin like a whirlwind and she has the power to create dust out of thin air. well, now I know how my house gets so dusty...

kimbalee is able to deflect night arrows well crap, not the day ones, too? sigh. it's a good thing I can see them flying at me.

and she has learned to transform her body into sand. arg! and that's why I have to vacuum so damn much!

Terribly, kimbalee is handicapped by being clumsy. OMG! they really DO know me! :eek:

I would just like to say, I am not wearing any damn tights! :p

Ooops! My cover's been blown. Here I thought no one knew I was really Sue Storm. LOL.

Here's what the generator said about me:

NekoParks developed the talent to erase the memories of others. She likewise is able to confuse the memories of an assailant and she has been known to become invisible, but doing so drains her immunity to disease for five minutes. NekoParks lords over a collection of imps and she can slide to any point in the universe. She is able to become gigantic, however never in darkness. Lamentably, NekoParks is notorious for being slow.

So very true. Unfortunately, my right knee just ain't what it used to be. I've started ballet stretches again to try to improve my flexibility.

Thanks for posting this Slyc...it was a riot. LOL.

406px-Sue_storm.jpg

Hey. Look on the bright side. If you're that slow, there's a chance I might be able to catch you with my... sword. ;) :devil::kiss:

kimbalee developed the talent to view distant locations with her mind, however only when angry. note to self... be pissed when making travel arrangements.

Funny; most of us are pissed off after we've made the arrangements and have arrived at our destination. :p

I would just like to say, I am not wearing any damn tights! :p

So . . . does that mean you're a naked heroine? :devil:

Back