Why do you even bother to try to be a good writer? Why?

I think that's the hardest thing for kids to do, is imagine their parents being sexual beings. Who can sit here now and picture their Mom with a sexy story and a vibrator buzzing away?

Any author or reader of mother/son sex stories can and does quite often.

Don;t get me wrong many like myself write those stories to get the high number of votes and views.

But many have that particular fantasy, so there are more than you think.

oh, no a fifty shades incest plot bunny!

I think that's the hardest thing for kids to do, is imagine their parents being sexual beings. Who can sit here now and picture their Mom with a sexy story and a vibrator buzzing away?
haha yeah, but so what? She's not doing it for her kids. She raised the fuckers, now it's her time.

And I am a leg up here as the wife and I teach a couples work shop on role playing and bedroom games once a month. You would be amazed at how unimaginative many people still are.

And for $50 a whack we'll help them along with that.

Should have seen the looks on their faces when I gave a demonstration with a whip. One woman said

"I thought that shit was just for the movies."

They're still out there, trust me.

More money than sense, any woman who pays 50 bucks for a whack.

Have you a charity you donate to, Lovecraft?

Hell, I'd swat someone for free. :p :p :p :p :p

Hate to break it to you, but its way to late for that.

The US is rapidly becoming a laughing stock and it has nothing to do with writing turning into bubblegum pop.

But back to Shades. Upon thinking about it, I have realized what this really reminds me of and that is music.

Back in the fifties when do-wop was hitting big and then in the sixties when the Beatles and the British invasion came about. American producers were not discovering bands they were making them.

They would pick people based on a particular look and sound over talent, then stick them together, write songs for them and put them out there. The album would make some money, but the band had no staying power because they had no real talent, but the producers cashed in and moved on.

Shades is not E.L's brainchild or creative "baby" it is a manufactured book. It is totally formulaic and strategically aimed at an already established market. Hell it was even handled by the same editors that did Twilight.

Same thing with TV. CSI hit it big and spawned how many shows based on the concept?

Sadly this is what the market wants, they want same old same old. They want comfortable and predictable and they want happy endings.

Girl with The Dragon tattoo is twenty times the series shades is and although it has done very well, Shades will eventually eclipse it because Dragon was disturbing and not vanilla. Shades is "happily ever after"

again perfect marketing. Shades is not a book it is a product.

America has always been an idiocracy, starting with Yankee Doodle's pretentions of Italian sophistication, what the Brits ridiculed as, MACARONI.

But not much has come outta Europe since August 1914, whereas America got crankedup about then. Our doom is fear rather than morons. In 1914 we werent afraid of anyone and hung Niggaz for fun on a dull weekend. In 2012 we're scared of our shadows and the opinions of sulky feral Democrats of every stripe.

Anyway, current events gave me an idea for a new monster. I think I'll call it, THE HATER.

More money than sense, any woman who pays 50 bucks for a whack.

Have you a charity you donate to, Lovecraft?

Hell, I'd swat someone for free. :p :p :p :p :p

Oh, I wasn't whipping any of them. Their husbands and boy friends were there don't think that would have gone over well (in certain crowds sure, but not this one.)

I was just flicking it around and hitting things in the room. I also pulled off the putting out the candle flame with it. We were just making an example that yes this stuff is there and yes anyone can learn to do it if they choose.

The bulk of the work shop is being more creative in the bedroom and focuses heavily on role plays from simple landlord getting sex in place of rent to advanced ones involving creating characters and exchanging e-mails and texts during the week to build things up. Always staying in character etc....

These work shops blow my mind because the people attending really want to spice up their sex life and have literally no imagination or idea how to do it. I guess being a perv can come in handy.

I also have achieved a silver desigantion in toastmasters so I may as well speak somewhere.

I knew you got your natural sense of tact from somewhere!

Tact? Nice sarcasm!

Toastmasters doesn't teach tact however, it has made it so I can stand in front of a group of people and eloquently speak about tactless subjects.

Why not just write a plate load of bull crap cowpie with butter and brown sugar on top and kick it up to Lulu or some shit? Your odds of getting published and getting a major movie deal are dead even.

Funny, that is what I told my psychiatrist the other day.

She replied, "Have you ever thought about moving? I heard the neighborhood there is pretty rough."

Back