Smexilicious Idea Thread

to all my co-writers that know Im in California:

I am safe from the fires in Canada. Thanks to those who have checked on me. I appreciate you.

P.S.

I guess you all know i dont reside in Gotham City now. Damn. 🥲

Though I too am usually a Cali boy, I actually just landed in Toronto for the International Axe Throwing Championship!

The smoke isn't bad here, but Philly was smogged out!

Though I too am usually a Cali boy, I actually just landed in Toronto for the International Axe Throwing Championship!

The smoke isn't bad here, but Philly was smogged out!
lol i guessed as much when you said you were auditioning for Universal Studios.

Dead giveaway.

Good luck on your Axe throwing championship!!!

*screams at the top of her lungs*
I wanna be where the people are….
I wanna see, wanna see em dancin…

TLM_dt2_stills_request_4K_rec709_20230228.0022.jpg

I made the mistake of perusing Lit and spotting that it now features adult comics…

dun dun duuun

Im intrigued and very scared.

Edit: NOPE! DONT LIKE IT. ABORT MISSION ABORT MISSION!!!

*sits and cries in a corner*

What happened Princess, I mean if ever a vice and a Princess were made for each other? Hmmm?

Currently reading:
IMG_2838.jpeg

Its about a woman who goes on a blind date with a guy who is younger than her, someone she met online. He’s like 19 or 20.However, his dad, Axel shows up and tells her he’s not coming. Through a series of events her and her blind date’s dad start dating.

Its a good book! There is a book one which I assume has to do with why Axel’s son. Yes, I read this backwards. 😂

Update: sorry ive been a bit MIA. Things have been happening irl so its kept me away! I have not disappeared though and am slowly (as usual) working on everyones posts. ♥️

Thanks to everyone who has been suuuuuper patient with me. Every time I log on here to write all creative juices just disappear with my real life job and my personal writing. please continue to be patient with me. I appreciate you all ♥️

Back