Smexilicious Idea Thread

Forgot to finish this rant.

Act two of Hamilton: Burrs okay 3/4 way through the end of the play booooo Burr you suck. Go away.

Musings of a sorceress?

Hamilton has not even made an appearance in our tale.
Nooooo.

I was watching Hamilton the musical on Disney + yesterday lmao and those were my musings on the show as a whole it’s just a giant hate letter to Aaron Burr even though it’s told from his point of view.

I know, and it is… except I think it points out, that perhaps the hate is misguided… and Burr has some reason for his ill will

I know, and it is… except I think it points out, that perhaps the hate is misguided… and Burr has some reason for his ill will
Very very true, it also makes you sympathize with him and then you read what he does after all this and then stop sympathizing with him.

I also just yesterday realized that Democratic Republicans were the beginning of republicans

And the Federalists were what would’ve been the democrats.

And that’s why Hamilton was upset that Aaron became a Democratic Republican. Mind you I have listened to the sound track religiously and I never realized that was why. I was like. “Oh, well maybe he just… didnt want him to take his father in laws seat?”

Yes, but it is kind of interesting how the two have bobbed and weaved over time, regarding taxation, role of big government, and states rights, neither one really feels like the parties of today, particularly the far left of far right of either.

LOL, this is my last political statement ever on LIT though… I will definitely be of the “talk less, smile more”, contingent!

My writing process for books

Co author: do you want to write this character’s point of view?

Me: *rolls dice* sure

Side note: it’s a twelve sided dice if it’s 6 and up it’s yes and if it’s 5 and under no

This is how I make my decisions because I’m so indecisive. I let my dnd dice decide FOR ME.

Woooo caught up on book writing things for the moment soooo I can do some roleplaying things. Gonna catch up on posts today or try to. ❤️

Hello.

My name is Princess and I work in an office and …I’ve found a new thing I like >_<

*hides in her corner*

Back