49 M4F Writer by trade seeks muse for ongoing intimate moments

Checkmate70

Experienced
Well hello there. Thank you for clicking.

If you’re browsing these ads because you’re in the mood and have needs to be met now, or today … I’m open. I have time and feel those needs myself this morning. But there’s really no hurry, as I'm looking for more as well.

First, a little about me: I’m 49 and I write for a living. I’m a soccer nerd and a bit of a coffee snob. I get outside as much as I can … I’ll probably get out for a couple hikes this week and already have a bunch of kayaking and camping trips planned for the summer. I’m mature, creative and secure. I’m the guy with the beard and flannel shopping for plumbing parts in the Farm & Fleet (where Men buy Stuff in Wisconsin) who also has a master’s degree in journalism and published a collection of poems 25 years ago.

I’m in a marriage that’s amicable but not intimate. We can talk more about my situation as we get acquainted, but what I’m looking for will be largely through online chat, phone and video call, with some discretion. I work from home about half the time, and usually have a couple hours alone at night. I will have plenty of time today to get acquainted.

Now. On to what I want: a relationship that’s real – as real as it can be through this medium.

Like nearly everyone else with a pulse, I occasionally (ok, often) find myself in need of a sexual release. It's nice to be able to just scratch that itch, so to speak, any old time when I'm home alone. However, I also often find that I really, really want to share those intimate moments with someone special. Besides that, sometimes I just get lonely during the day (or night) and wouldn't mind a special kind of flirtatious friend to talk to.

So I guess what I'm looking for is first of all a friend, a friend who enjoys the delicious fruits of playing together with our voices.

Now, I love flirtation by online chat or even sexy text messages. Simply love it, even if it doesn't lead to anything. And I don't mind the occasional online/cyber/whatever roleplay, with the right partner ... but for the most part what I'm looking for is someone I can *talk* to once in a while.

The first nervous, tentative, “hello?” The first little sigh when you let the arousal take over … the "good morning, I miss you," when we've gotten to know and become fond of each other ... the fervent whispers, the gasps, the moans, the “please,” the “yes!” the “cum for me” … all growled or moaned or begged or screamed … God, nothing is better. Especially with a special friend.

I’d like to talk about what we’d do if you were here … or talk about fantasies or real experiences while we touch ourselves … or guide you in the way you touch yourself, if you’re the submissive sort … even roleplay a fantasy of yours. Whatever makes you warm, I’m open.

And even though it’s just our voices and imaginations, I do love trading pics and videos and even video chatting sometimes … so attraction is important. I’m not sure I have a physical type, but if I do, I might generally call it “sporty.” On my side … my head is shaved and my salt & pepper beard is nicely trimmed. My eyes are bright blue, my lips are full and soft, and my body isn’t quite in the shape it once was, but I think "HWP" still applies.

So ... are you the one who'll brighten my days with whispers in my ear? If you've read this far, I suspect you might be. Let's talk!
s

Last edited:
Friday night bump ... I'm sipping scotch, folding laundry and watching basketball, and I want some company!

Back