Sluttiest Halloween costume

lovedoublepenetration

Literotica Guru
Men I would like you to tell the sluttiest halloween costumes that u want women to wear...post pics if possible...we need some good hot ideas...as of now am planning to wear a slutty nurse uniform minus bra and panty...need more suggestions...

Would love to see your slutty outfit!

Men I would like you to tell the sluttiest halloween costumes that u want women to wear...post pics if possible...we need some good hot ideas...as of now am planning to wear a slutty nurse uniform minus bra and panty...need more suggestions...

Give us a peak!

My wife

My ideal Halloween costume is my sexy little hotwife in a Mummy outfit. No bra, no panties underneath. At a wild house party. Slowly unravelling throughout the night.

One Halloween I had my wife dress up as my slave /slut, black 1/4 cup corset ,black thigh highs seamed, 4" heels, nipple clamps and collar, a black lace top, long skirt with 4 slits , half feather mask, no underwear a remote controlled butterfly instead. She looked like a true submissive slut hot,sexy and horny as hell. Afterwards she said that was the greatest Halloween ever.

One Halloween I had my wife dress up as my slave /slut, black 1/4 cup corset ,black thigh highs seamed, 4" heels, nipple clamps and collar, a black lace top, long skirt with 4 slits , half feather mask, no underwear a remote controlled butterfly instead. She looked like a true submissive slut hot,sexy and horny as hell. Afterwards she said that was the greatest Halloween ever.

Where did you go with her dressed up like that?

My wife went as a wet T shirt contest winner one year. It was more comical than sexy. Lol

I'd like her in the French maid outfit. That would be my fav!

Lady Godiva.

...as of now am planning to wear a slutty nurse uniform minus bra and panty...need more suggestions...

Don't forget these....

attachment.php

Attachments

• NurseWhites.jpg
    NurseWhites.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 20

4" is office/everyday

6" is slutty.

The thing abut the cat-eared redhead and Snow is that they look completely normal. Amateur candids instead of posed models. The kind that could live next door (I wish).

I don't have a photo, sadly, but I saw a young lady yesterday wearing a 'top' made out of two-inch-wide strips of shiny red metallic ribbon. This ribbon made a collar around her neck, and from the collar fell two ribbons that draped perfectly over the nipples on each breast and down to a cumberbund-like bottom of this 'top'. There was definitely double-sided tape involved to keep it all in place. The whole effect made for a dramatic exhibition of double side-boob on both boobs. She seemed perfectly comfortable in this 'outfit' and with the fact that it was impossible to not gawk at her. I should also mention the small but very noticeable pokey nips beneath the ribbons. The whole effect rendered her seeming more naked than naked. I wish I could learn what percentage of the guys who got good looks at her ended up jerking off to that memory.

Back