Need ideas for a sexy Halloween costume. Please help!

Goddess_of_Sunshine

Experienced
It's been FOREVER since I posted in the Forum, and I'm happy to be back!

I thought this would be a fun place to go for advice.

So, my fiance's birthday is before Halloween. I want to give him a special surprise and show up at his place dressed in a sexy Halloween costume. But what to wear ?!?! These are my thoughts, please tell me what you think.

1. Catholic schoolgirl.
2. Policewoman.
3. Cheerleader.
4. Wonder Woman (My fiance is a huge comic book fan).
5. Vampiress
6. Ariel, the Little Mermaid (TBH, I'm leaning towards this. I LOVE Ariel, and I make a hot redhead! LOL !!!).
7. Something else ?!?!

The costume may or may not lead to unintended rp'ing.

Thanks in advance!

Well, welcome back! I'd have to say go with what your guy would be most turned on by. So if you can put together a decent Wonder Woman costume, go with that. Since he loves redheads, maybe go with Black Widow, lots of tight black latex! For me, it would definitely be a naughty Catholic school girl.

i remember at a bar the guy was in a big dick costume he made. He would hop up and down and then squirt shaving cream from a slit in the head... lol

I'd say either WW, since he's a fan of comic books, or the classic sexy schoolgirl look with a short plaid skirt, white panties, knee high socks, and a tight top.
You know, I've been thinking that I should go with WW since my fiance loves superheroes. But I REALLY want to dress up as Ariel! I do have schoolgirl costume, one that my fiance has never seen before, so that's my backup. Thank you!

Well, welcome back! I'd have to say go with what your guy would be most turned on by. So if you can put together a decent Wonder Woman costume, go with that. Since he loves redheads, maybe go with Black Widow, lots of tight black latex! For me, it would definitely be a naughty Catholic school girl.
Yea, I think I have to go with WW. I don't know if my fiance particularly has a thing for redheads, but I love dying my hair red. And Ariel is my fav Disney princess! I do have a Catholic schoolgirl costume that he's never seen before, so that's my fall-back if I can't find anything else. Thanks!

I don't think your fiancé will complain about which sexy Halloween costume you wear for him.

That being said, my recommendation is to wear what YOU want to wear, what makes you feel most confident and sexiest.

I’m sure he’s enjoy any costume you chose and you’d look sexy and amazing in each one, but why not surprise him with two costumes? Wonder Woman in the day since he’s a huge comic book fan and then you can channel your inner Ariel and surprise him with another round of sexiness at night?…. Any chance we get to see your choice?😉

Really no wrong answer, but there's something unusually sexy about a vampiress. You know she's bad for you, but you just can't resist her. And there's many ways to concoct a really sexy homemade outfit without the cheap store-bought ones that come in a bag. And being Halloween, it just seems fitting.

Going in a slightly different direction - the sluttiest lingerie you can find - fishnets, open crotch panties, half cup bra or one with nipple cut-outs - the whole nine yards. Or if he has a particular favorite set for you to wear...

And on top of it something pure and innocent. A nun's habit. A modest school uniform with a longish skirt or slacks, a white blouse, and a sweater. A business suit.

I like contrasts...

We are encouraging everyone to wear something on the 31st, but keep it tame in keeping withe a CPA office. I am going to work as a Catholic school girl. Since I was one in high school, it will be easier. I found a blue plaid, pleated skirt (similar to what I wore in HS, but shorter) that is above my knees but won't be scandalous, a white blouse, white knee socks, and, of course, white panties. Not that anyone should be seeing the panties. I know my husband likes what I will be wearing.

We are encouraging everyone to wear something on the 31st, but keep it tame in keeping withe a CPA office. I am going to work as a Catholic school girl. Since I was one in high school, it will be easier. I found a blue plaid, pleated skirt (similar to what I wore in HS, but shorter) that is above my knees but won't be scandalous, a white blouse, white knee socks, and, of course, white panties. Not that anyone should be seeing the panties. I know my husband likes what I will be wearing.
Gotta tell ya, every guy in the office is going to lust after you in that outfit, and if your panties remain unsee, it won't be from lack of effort.

Very little is hotter than a full grown up gal in a sexy schoolgirl outfit.

Going in a slightly different direction - the sluttiest lingerie you can find - fishnets, open crotch panties, half cup bra or one with nipple cut-outs - the whole nine yards. Or if he has a particular favorite set for you to wear...

And on top of it something pure and innocent. A nun's habit. A modest school uniform with a longish skirt or slacks, a white blouse, and a sweater. A business suit.

I like contrasts...
TBH, my goal is to be sexy, not slutty. I know some people many not agree, but there's a distinction. Plus, I can wear lingerie for my fiance any time I want. But Halloween only comes once a year, and there's something inherently fun about dressing up in a costume.

Really no wrong answer, but there's something unusually sexy about a vampiress. You know she's bad for you, but you just can't resist her. And there's many ways to concoct a really sexy homemade outfit without the cheap store-bought ones that come in a bag. And being Halloween, it just seems fitting.
You know, that could be really fun... but I'd have to wear fangs! No doubt !!!

If you haven't already decided, there's always Alice (you know, with the blue dress). Lots of ways to tart it up. Or even make it a spooky or demonic Alice.

With or without bra? Matching the panties I'm assuming?
Bet you'll be getting a prize for that outfit
:love:

Back