Sexy Halloween Costumes

lil_jenni

Super Fellatrix
From as early as I could wear sexy costumes, picking out a new one each Halloween has been a tradition. That has continued even after my Kiddo was born, although now I buy two -- a mom style one for trick-or-treating and a sexy/slutty one to wear later for Hubby (and maybe my GF this year). So, I thought I would ask you all for sexy costume ideas. And please feel free to post pics of your favorite sexy costumes (all genders welcome) too, if you want. It's all in spooky fun!

Over the years, my top five favorite sexy/slutty costumes have been:
1. Sexy Harley Quinn (my Hubby as Batman got into the spirit for that one--we had awesome sex that night, and I got spanked... a lot :love: )
2. Sexy Supergirl (Hubby liked that one too)
3. Sexy cat (multiple Halloweens)
4. Sexy Wonder Woman
5. Sexy nurse (yeah, it's a big cliche :rolleyes:)

Honorable mention to sexy schoolgirl, which I thought was hot AF. Hubby, however, failed to find that kind of age play to his liking... :rolleyes:

I've tried sexy witch a couple of times, but they don't seem to do it for me or Hubby. But that's kind of what my first thought was this year (maybe one I could use for both trick-or-treating and later, with some strategic additions or removals as necessary), so any links to sexy witch costumes would be appreciated. šŸ˜

Or maybe a succubus/demon/devil girl. I haven't seen any yet I like, but the idea sounds fun. Anyone know of any good costumes like that? That would have to be an afterhours costume only, probably. ;)

Hmmmm. By the way, Hi. Been following your posts forever! And enjoying them!

What we know is that hubby likes characters more than the standard Halloween fare.

Here's an idea: Castaway. You are a shipwreck girl, with torn up top and shredded jean shorts, smudged and hair all crazy, barefoot or with some improvised sandals. You could probably get a rough straw hat. Now, when you get home, you can have coconuts strewn about, and he can either be the powerful island chief all painted up who doesn't speak English, or much at all, who discovers you on the beach and takes you to his lodge (dragging is a possibility), or another castaway himself, who hasn't seen another person in a year. ....

Hmmmm. By the way, Hi. Been following your posts forever! And enjoying them!

What we know is that hubby likes characters more than the standard Halloween fare.

Here's an idea: Castaway. You are a shipwreck girl, with torn up top and shredded jean shorts, smudged and hair all crazy, barefoot or with some improvised sandals. You could probably get a rough straw hat. Now, when you get home, you can have coconuts strewn about, and he can either be the powerful island chief all painted up who doesn't speak English, or much at all, who discovers you on the beach and takes you to his lodge (dragging is a possibility), or another castaway himself, who hasn't seen another person in a year. ....
Love the castaway idea! It's going on my list. Thanks!

How about a sexy Carolyn Jones version of Morticia Gomez (Addams Family) or a sexy Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. One year, my wife dressed up as the Bride of Frankenstein (early Elsa Lanchester) complete with hair streaks

How about a sexy Carolyn Jones version of Morticia Gomez (Addams Family) or a sexy Elvira, Mistress of the Dark. One year, my wife dressed up as the Bride of Frankenstein (early Elsa Lanchester) complete with hair streaks
Nice suggestions! I would do Elvira, but I would need a padded, pushup bra to get close to that cleavage, and then I couldn't wear the plunging neckline she wears.

Maybe Christina Ricci in Sleepy Hollow, but I'm not sure that translates to a good Halloween costume.
I wonder if anyone would get it if I dressed up as Katrina Van Tassel and My Husband was Ichabod Crane (he looks nothing like Depp, though). Maybe if he was the headless horseman... but what would the Kiddo be? Never mind, a little off topic... I do love that movie, though... :heart:

I wonder if anyone would get it if I dressed up as Katrina Van Tassel and My Husband was Ichabod Crane (he looks nothing like Depp, though). Maybe if he was the headless horseman... but what would the Kiddo be? Never mind, a little off topic... I do love that movie, though... :heart:
Great flick.

Iā€™ve always been a fan of the ā€œoffice chicā€ sexy. Pencil skirts and all that.

My brother has been making our costumes the past three years. We do group things. This year he's doing a steampunk Batman theme. Mom and Uncle are Batgirl and Batman I'm Harley, my girlfriend is Poison Ivy and my brother is Joker.

Last year my mom, girlfriend and I were mermaids and my brother and uncle were sailors.

Year before that was my uncle and brother as Lucifer and Dean Winchester, My mom as Rowena, me as Meg and my girlfriend as Jo.
Sounds awesome! I would love to see the steampunk Batman costumes.

I went to the Halloween store this morning with the Kiddo. I was able to scope out some adult costumes while he looked around. I will have to go back alone to really look... and try things on... :devilish:

Back