Sexy Halloween Costumes

I ended up with a witch costume for trick-or-treating with the kiddo but never decided on a sexy costume for play time with Hubby. I had a sexy witch one picked out but decided against it at the last moment. I just wasn't feeling it.

I think I'll just go with a slave girl costume I already have... collar, wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs, loin cloth, and nothing else. You know, kind of like Princess Leia minus the metal bra. 😈

I went as Tinkerbell. Short green dress, tank style top.
I wore it to Disney World and didn't want issues with strapless.

I had an overskirt of green petals and a hat with a yellow pompom on top since I have short hair
Flesh tights, no panties and ballet slippers.

I had an overskirt of green petals and a hat with a yellow pompom on top since I have short hair
That sounds delicious :love:

you had me at no panties!

👱‍♀️ __ My debut Halloween costume was an Alice in Wonderland outfit. __ I have since that initial costume, worn a schoolgirl uniform, a nurses uniform, a French maids outfit and a Wonder Woman outfit, all made by my aunt Beryl, who is a seamstress come dressmaker._- Thank you aunt Beryl. :heart::rose::kiss: hugs and kisses to you.

👱‍♀️ __ My debut Halloween costume was an Alice in Wonderland outfit. __ I have since that initial costume, worn a schoolgirl uniform, a nurses uniform, a French maids outfit and a Wonder Woman outfit, all made by my aunt Beryl, who is a seamstress come dressmaker._- Thank you aunt Beryl. :heart::rose::kiss: hugs and kisses to you.
Does your Aunt make you Sexy costumes

Does your Aunt make you Sexy costumes
😮 __Well my aunt could, but aunt does not wish too much of my anatomy revealed to the eyes of lecherous men and yes some women, who would gladly love to have me over their lap to spank my bare bottom and feel if I have become wet on my slit. Jane x x x

Naughty Alice in wonderland.
👱‍♀️ __ Yes, correct, I did feel naughty wearing the Alice in Wonderland costume. __ Yet I got some nice treats and a few offers from not only men who lived alone, but also women. As one man was handed me $10; for me to spend or save, he said in a low voice, my how I would love to have you over my lap to give you a good bottom warming my girl. I thought of this, and quickly said, for $20; Sir, you can do it now. Jane.

I'm not really feeling Halloween this year... yet. I'm sure I'll get there. 🎃

The Kiddo is going as a shark. I thought about being mermaid, but I didn't like any of the costumes that allow easy walking, and I didn't see anything else that caught my fancy (like I said, not feeling it yet). 🫤

So, I received a PM suggesting I dress up as a slutty teacher for Halloween. But I do that everyday really, although I keep the slutty on the inside... 😉🙄😈

But that brings me to the question... since I am a teacher, if I wanted to dress in a slutty teacher costume, couldn't I just wear any slutty outfit I have... ?

The Kiddo is going as a shark. I thought about being mermaid, but I didn't like any of the costumes that allow easy walking, and I didn't see anything else that caught my fancy (like I said, not feeling it yet). 🫤
Left shark or right shark?

If you get that, you'll know YOUR costume.

Sorry, but these days someone who IS a teacher should not tart up a teacher costume that will be seen in public.

Sorry, but these days someone who IS a teacher should not tart up a teacher costume that will be seen in public.
Right you are, sir! It's why I get me exhibitionist streak on at a grocery store over an hour drive from where I teach... and even then I'm taking a chance. 🙄

No Sarah Jessica Parker look from HOCUS POCUS? I bet you could pull that off. ;)

"Thou wouldst hate me in the morning. "

Back