Sexy Halloween Costumes

My ex-wife and I used to enjoy this sort of thing. It can really be a lot of fun, and with photos, it can be memorable and make some great gifts too.

I think a great costume idea for a couple would be, to dress up like Bonnie and Clyde and reproduce the old classic photo of them by an old car, guns all over the place, in 1930's garb.

A side note to that, Clyde was NOT her husband, the husband was actually in jail at the time in Texas and was notified by the FBI that his wife (Bonnie) was killed in a gun battle...albeit, completely one sided.

For my wife and I back in the day weā€™d always go to the French Maid costume and role play that.
Also the sexy nurse taking care of her patient.
One year we did a Xena Warrior Princess cos play sexcapade on Halloween night after the kids went to sleep.
Ah, I miss those good old days.

I give you, sexy corn!

I was already laughing my ass off, and then she said "sexy Jaws" and I just lost it and my husband asked what was wrong with me. I showed it to him, and he said he didn't think that was the kind of sexy jaws most guys wanted, and I almost peed myself laughing. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I was already laughing my ass off, and then she said "sexy Jaws" and I just lost it and my husband asked what was wrong with me. I showed it to him, and he said he didn't think that was the kind of sexy jaws most guys wanted, and I almost peed myself laughing. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Sheā€™s so PERFECTLY cast for that role šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

And the song is catchy as fuck. Itā€™s going to be in my head for days now.

I agree, to both.

And I might try to find a sexy shark costume (or create one) just to see if Hubby turns down a BJ from Sexy Jaws... šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

(I'm guessing he won't. šŸ˜‰)
Iā€™d love to see that shark costume!! LOL! I know I wouldnā€™t turn it down from my wife.

How are the Halloween ideas coming? I always makes my costume and this year I found a great pair of scaled pants-they are sheer with kind of flappy sides. Iā€™m going to turn them into a ā€œsexyā€ dragon lol
Sheer pants, bodysuit, feather cape, cool feathered gloves, painted on scales and fun make up.

How are the Halloween ideas coming? I always makes my costume and this year I found a great pair of scaled pants-they are sheer with kind of flappy sides. Iā€™m going to turn them into a ā€œsexyā€ dragon lol
Sheer pants, bodysuit, feather cape, cool feathered gloves, painted on scales and fun make up.
That sounds like quite the saucy costume.
I am leaning towards a slightly lazy devil.

Though last night I had on my fur suit and that is always fun.

Last edited:
I think it will be fun. The pants are the e inspiration! What makes the devil slightly lazy?
Canā€™t quite picture the pantsā€¦

The devil is lazy because I have the horns and can just throw on a red shirt (make my face red if I am inspiredā€¦ also have face paint on hand)

Back