Sexy Halloween Costumes

For my wife and I back in the day we’d always go to the French Maid costume and role play that.
Also the sexy nurse taking care of her patient.
One year we did a Xena Warrior Princess cos play sexcapade on Halloween night after the kids went to sleep.
Ah, I miss those good old days.

I give you, sexy corn!

I was already laughing my ass off, and then she said "sexy Jaws" and I just lost it and my husband asked what was wrong with me. I showed it to him, and he said he didn't think that was the kind of sexy jaws most guys wanted, and I almost peed myself laughing. 🤣🤣🤣

I was already laughing my ass off, and then she said "sexy Jaws" and I just lost it and my husband asked what was wrong with me. I showed it to him, and he said he didn't think that was the kind of sexy jaws most guys wanted, and I almost peed myself laughing. 🤣🤣🤣
She’s so PERFECTLY cast for that role 😂😂

And the song is catchy as fuck. It’s going to be in my head for days now.

I agree, to both.

And I might try to find a sexy shark costume (or create one) just to see if Hubby turns down a BJ from Sexy Jaws... 🤣🤣🤣

(I'm guessing he won't. 😉)
I’d love to see that shark costume!! LOL! I know I wouldn’t turn it down from my wife.

How are the Halloween ideas coming? I always makes my costume and this year I found a great pair of scaled pants-they are sheer with kind of flappy sides. I’m going to turn them into a “sexy” dragon lol
Sheer pants, bodysuit, feather cape, cool feathered gloves, painted on scales and fun make up.

How are the Halloween ideas coming? I always makes my costume and this year I found a great pair of scaled pants-they are sheer with kind of flappy sides. I’m going to turn them into a “sexy” dragon lol
Sheer pants, bodysuit, feather cape, cool feathered gloves, painted on scales and fun make up.
That sounds like quite the saucy costume.
I am leaning towards a slightly lazy devil.

Though last night I had on my fur suit and that is always fun.

Last edited:
I think it will be fun. The pants are the e inspiration! What makes the devil slightly lazy?
Can’t quite picture the pants…

The devil is lazy because I have the horns and can just throw on a red shirt (make my face red if I am inspired… also have face paint on hand)

I ended up with a witch costume for trick-or-treating with the kiddo but never decided on a sexy costume for play time with Hubby. I had a sexy witch one picked out but decided against it at the last moment. I just wasn't feeling it.

I think I'll just go with a slave girl costume I already have... collar, wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs, loin cloth, and nothing else. You know, kind of like Princess Leia minus the metal bra. 😈

Back