Sluttiest Halloween costume

This is me and a lover from a couple Halloweens ago.

attachment.php

It may not look very "slutty," but it sure turned on the guy we were with!

Both are very attractive

My long term goal/dream is to have my wife attend a party or resort dressed like this, and be just as happy and carefree. Seems like a long way off, but the thrill of the chase is half the fun I suppose.

In the meantime, I enjoy finding more subtle ways to bring out her strong sex drive in public (she’s very private outside our bedroom). Last spring she was happily wearing a low cut blue one piece bathing suit, her ample cleavage in full view.

This coming year, I hope some of these scenarios happen:
-Her taking selfies in dressing rooms, trying on a wide variety of outfits.
-Recording video of her masturbating and then watching it together as we fuck. In the past she recorded herself soaping up her huge tits in the shower and we masturbated together while watching it later.
-Making her take her panties off in a restaurant bathroom, going commando in a skirt for the rest of a shopping trip at the mall. Obviously there will be plenty of escalator rides and shoe try-ons that could give someone a peak.
-Go for a drive while she’s wearing her tight sheer white mesh top and a light jacket. She’ll have to drop the jacket down off her shoulders in 1 minute increments as directed by me.

Hit up some comic cons. Those girls that complain there leave little to the imagination. Also they of course make great Halloween costumes.

You look more insane than anything else.

The eff you think you are? You’re obviously the type of person who was never taught “if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything”. You’ve got nothing but negative stuff to spew on here. If you are that grouchy, you need to do some major self evaluation.

This was a few years ago but my sluttiest costume

Attachments

• 20211020-122404.jpg
    20211020-122404.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 52
I'd put you in a killer bunny knockoff outfit. They look almost like the real ones. Of course, they are very carefully fitted, so I'd need to help you into it.

rBVaEVdnn9KAZX4bAAJ9YPy90Uw231.jpg

Not sure if this is quite slutty enough for you guys, but I've been encouraged to lean in this direction this year. :)

Just noticed this. Liz, if anyone could pull off a Catwoman around here it's you. You have the attitude down pat. :D That's all you really need.

Thanks T.

True, attitude sells it, but long ass legs help and of course, the perfect shoes, too.

I doubt I could still fit in my old catsuit though. May have to go as a naughty witch this year instead :kiss:

Last edited:
Office girls and schoolgirls still rule the slut roost, and they can be done is so many ways ....

552298998c59f30260d9f146f62c63fef627f215.pnj

c86f62893fe7ea5569b31c61217abd19ab286c12.jpg

89b5501793f118c966fd5a07030419c22d186d78.jpg

705d3d313759b4b458262da2f136cbeafedebfc5.jpg

hey...

Thanks T.

True, attitude sells it, but long ass legs help and of course, the perfect shoes, too.

I doubt I could still fit in my old catsuit though. May have to go as a naughty witch this year instead :kiss:

satin, silk, leather or sackcloth and ashes...I don't believe there is anything you could wear or leave off that you couldn't make drool worthy.

Best was in my early 30s--as Tinkerbell. I made it myself--the skirt just barely covered my goodies, and the neckline plunged a lot lower than Tink's. I did my hair and makeup to look as "Disney" and I could and wore it commando to a swinger party. I didn't need to take it off--there wasn't enough of it to get in anyone's way!!

Queen of Halloween

Many years ago I went to an adult Halloween party dressed up as Elvira.
I think , at least in my mind I looked something like the attached.
My husband loved all the attention I got although there were many gorgeous women dressed to thrill.

Last edited:
Many years ago I went to an adult Halloween party dressed up as Elvira.
I think , at least in my mind I looked something like the attached.
My husband loved all the attention I got although there were many gorgeous women dressed to thrill.

Why don't you have an actual picture of yourself dressed like Elvira? Here's your chance to become wildly popular on this thread. You should run with it.

Ben

Why don't you have an actual picture of yourself dressed like Elvira? Here's your chance to become wildly popular on this thread. You should run with it.

Ben

Ben, I’m not sure I looked as good as the real Elvira.
I think I have a pic somewhere but not sure it would make me popular.

Back