Sluttiest Halloween costume

lovedoublepenetration

Literotica Guru
Men I would like you to tell the sluttiest halloween costumes that u want women to wear...post pics if possible...we need some good hot ideas...as of now am planning to wear a slutty nurse uniform minus bra and panty...need more suggestions...

Would love to see your slutty outfit!

Men I would like you to tell the sluttiest halloween costumes that u want women to wear...post pics if possible...we need some good hot ideas...as of now am planning to wear a slutty nurse uniform minus bra and panty...need more suggestions...

Give us a peak!

My wife

My ideal Halloween costume is my sexy little hotwife in a Mummy outfit. No bra, no panties underneath. At a wild house party. Slowly unravelling throughout the night.

One Halloween I had my wife dress up as my slave /slut, black 1/4 cup corset ,black thigh highs seamed, 4" heels, nipple clamps and collar, a black lace top, long skirt with 4 slits , half feather mask, no underwear a remote controlled butterfly instead. She looked like a true submissive slut hot,sexy and horny as hell. Afterwards she said that was the greatest Halloween ever.

One Halloween I had my wife dress up as my slave /slut, black 1/4 cup corset ,black thigh highs seamed, 4" heels, nipple clamps and collar, a black lace top, long skirt with 4 slits , half feather mask, no underwear a remote controlled butterfly instead. She looked like a true submissive slut hot,sexy and horny as hell. Afterwards she said that was the greatest Halloween ever.

Where did you go with her dressed up like that?

My wife went as a wet T shirt contest winner one year. It was more comical than sexy. Lol

I'd like her in the French maid outfit. That would be my fav!

Lady Godiva.

...as of now am planning to wear a slutty nurse uniform minus bra and panty...need more suggestions...

Don't forget these....

attachment.php

Attachments

• NurseWhites.jpg
    NurseWhites.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 15

4" is office/everyday

6" is slutty.

Back