Sissies! What Type of Sissy are You?

I think you need to read what I wrote again. I'm saying that labels and categories aren't very useful when you are talking about a continuum. I have no idea what you mean by "pinkie-swear" or "meta-quality". Do you? All I'm saying is that there are no boxes when you talk about people. You can't define human behavior with a label or a box. If someone is "straight" (whatever that means) I doubt that they need a map to get where they are going. When someone tries to define "sissy" as one set of behaviors, the term lacks meaning. I'm talking about people, not quantum sub-particles. "Ether"? Does the notion of human complexity make you nervous?
"Pinkie-swear" is a dismissive reference to a promise made between young people that they assert is especially binding because of the ritual involved - much how like a "double dog dare" is a bigger deal than a regular dare.

"Meta-quality," in this context, refers to whatever you think is missing from the term "straight," that wouldn't be missing from some hypothetical label that actually would sufficiently encapsulate the feelings and experiences of a person who currently identifies as "straight."

Next time, exercise some humility. Admit you don't understand the terms and then quit while you're ahead.

Human complexity doesn't make me nervous. Human "simplicity" does make me annoyed sometimes. Go ahead and challenge me on whether I know what I meant by ""simplicity"" in this context.

I'm saying that labels and categories aren't very useful when you are talking about a continuum.

You can't define human behavior with a label or a box.

While I think I understand a lot of what you are trying to say, I completely disagree with this. Labels and categories are a useful shorthand for noting differences without needing to write a paragraph or two to describe someone's interests and proclivities.
I think you need to read what I wrote again. I'm saying that labels and categories aren't very useful when you are talking about a continuum. I All I'm saying is that there are no boxes when you talk about people. You can't define human behavior with a label or a box. If someone is "straight" (whatever that means) I doubt that they need a map to get where they are going. When someone tries to define "sissy" as one set of behaviors, the term lacks meaning. I'm talking about people, not quantum sub-particles. "Ether"? Does the notion of human complexity make you nervous?

... I'm saying that labels and categories aren't very useful when you are talking about a continuum. - snip -
You can't define human behavior with a label or a box. If someone is "straight" (whatever that means) I doubt that they need a map to get where they are going.

I greatly disagree. Labels can be a very useful shorthand for describing one's interests and proclivities. While a particular "box" can be too small or too big to give a complete understanding, it seems rare that a complete inventory of that box is required.

For instance: the term "gay" is a big box, but it's still useful. If you want to be more granular with a description you could say "gay top" - "gay bottom" or "gay switch." Sure some audiences would require more definition but most who are familiar with the scene would find it informative without having to break into a long discription. It's also easy to get your point across to say someone is a "femme CD bottom" or a "bear top" or whatever combination they may be.

Personally I think the term "sissy" has been used too broadly, probably mostly by outsiders as an insult, against femme guys regardless of their orientation. I think it's among several words such as "queer," " fag, " or "dyke* that some groups have reclaimed as their own as a point of pride and to take away the power of the insult. Unfortunately some of the meaning can get lost in that process, but the words can still be useful. The word "queer" has both broad and more specific meanings, yet it's still useful.

I think most people who consider themselves part of the LGBTQ know what I mean when I say that I'm a "poly-queer-CD." No? Can you think of a more concise and useful description?

How about this?
Sissy Type
"1) The gay/effeminate Sissy

Being "sissy" simply comes natural for them, and being a sissy is their authentic sex-positive, self-affirming expressing of their their gender/sexuality.

"2) The Bisexual Sissy

They may start and end their sissy journey obsessing over a man's cock but not the man attached to it, or they may be truly bisexual to include attraction and romance.

She likes abstinence, teasing and orgasm denial.
"She may have deep cuckold fantasies. She wants the relationship she has with her wife/girlfriend but may want to also live vicariously through her as she watches her get fucked by a dominant male with a big hard dick.

"3) The Transgender/Gender Fluid Sissy

For them, being a sissy may be a transitional phase on their way to identifying as Transgender like the “Bisexual Sissy".

It’s not just a fetish or fantasy. It’s not just about role “playing” but role “actualization.”

This is the sissy who is actually a woman on the inside and desperately needs acceptance and validation from others to move past what are almost always feelings of guilt, shame, etc.

The sissy behavior is the overwhelming bubbling up of unmet needs that may (probably) tone down when the Trans woman underneath the sissy is able to mature her inner girl into woman-hood.

"4) The Straight Sissy

He dresses because of the look or feel of the clothing - OR - (and this enters into the realm of modern day civilization), his expression as a sissy is a projection of what he desires so deeply for women to be for him.
He is not attracted to men and sees men as purely an object - and in his fantasies meets a man who "forces" him to be the woman that he wants a woman to be for him but isn't because feminism and modern civilization and other 1st world privileges have changed women's roles faster than men like he can adapt to - and by cross dressing and being a "sissy" is able to create the perfect woman, so he can then dominate her."

They are all the parts that apply to Sissy Salina, so which type is Sissy Silina?
I would say the bisexual sissy as she loves to watch, takes control, and lets her bi side feminize me to her liking. I've let go of my inhibitions and yes, she lives through me vicariously. A regular Twister game of sex. When her adult daughters admitted to being bi and she admitted back that she was, it created a whole new ballgame. I'm a bottom with men but versatile with women.

Are you a straight sissy? A gay “faggot” sissy? Something in between? Something else?

There's an intriguing posting on Reddit where a phone-sex professional—a qualified observer of the 'sissy' attitudes in fantasy and r/l dynamics—draws on his experience interacting with the variety of beta males, closeted bi and gay men, etc. who are attracted to the sissy lifestyle, and he offers some unique insights, at some length.

He divides sissies into four categories, based on their mix of gender identity and sexual orientation. And it is fascinating, in his concept, what differences and similarities there are between these distinct types of sissy. Of course, many have pointed out before that lots of cross dressers are actually straight men. Some say most of us are. But according to the “Sissy Master” and his breakdown of 4 sissy types, there's more to it than that. Much more.

Here's what he came up with:

1. The Gay / Effeminate Sissy
2. The Bisexual Sissy
3. The Transgender, Gender Fluid Sissy
4. The Straight Sissy

In his lengthy post, the author elaborates at length on each. It's an interesting take, and well worth reading. I can post more about it, we can discuss each, or all of these types, if there's interest. Is 4 types enough? In some cases it seems like the “sissy” identity is a transitional state, or even a role of convenience. A way to rationalize certain tendencies and urges. Also in the age of the internet, I think it's possible that the word itself, “sissy”, has broadened in it's meaning, compared to what it might have meant some decades ago.
I would have to say I'm #2. Non passable and very cautious and play safe but I really relax and have big cock slut cravings when I dress sexy and love wearing my pantyhose, heels and slutty short skirts and tight tops

I have lots of fantasies about being a dominant horny man's GF. I dress in panties and short nighties, and really can get off thinking of a big strong BF that I need to satisfy.

Hmmmm...

... very intrigued bi this subject. Not sure where I'd land...I truely believe I am a mix of all 4 of these catagories.
I love pleasing men with my body
I love that my body is pleasing to men
I love submitting to men who are respectful
I dress for men who like me to, don't for those who aren't into it
A man could get me to do, just about, anything sexually but, could never force me
Love my wife and family
Don't feel a need to "come out", nobody's business what anyone does, anyway
I suck and fuck like I wish women would want to(from the male perspective, of course)

I think we need another catagory...lol
I like your attitude toward defining yourself by what comes naturally from life's experiences in what you like and don't like. I would check off all the items on your list regarding my sexuality.

hi j, your situation sounds alot like my own. I wear pantys and lingerie whenever i can, i to love anal and deepthroating. ive been on breast enlargeing hormones for about 8 months and getting good results. and as all good sissys have a closet full of lingerie and wigs and make`up. i just adore the sissy inside me.
Hormones for less than a year with good results. We play in a group so there's plenty of cock and women that love to watch or join. Summer dresses have been the bestand plenty of pool time.

I consider myself a bisexual sissy. I love wearing lingerie and acting fem when i suck a cock. If i looked At myself as an out of body experience id see me as naughty slut who acts very submissive. I like that feeling of vulnerability and being a sissy. I think guys hate the fact there being sucked by another guy. Being a sissy and acting fem helps them to cope with the fact there getting turned on by another man. I also give much hotter bjs when i act like a sissy.

I consider myself a bisexual sissy. I love wearing lingerie and acting fem when i suck a cock. If i looked At myself as an out of body experience id see me as naughty slut who acts very submissive. I like that feeling of vulnerability and being a sissy. I think guys hate the fact there being sucked by another guy. Being a sissy and acting fem helps them to cope with the fact there getting turned on by another man. I also give much hotter bjs when i act like a sissy.
Same for me. It helps to be dressed up.

I don't think I identify solely as any of those four. While I am bi, I've always enjoyed looking at women's heels/nylons/stockings, etc and wondering what it would feel like to wear them. I've worn the sissy panties but I finally took the plunge earlier this year and bought a pair of nylons to see how they felt. They felt great, and I then went online and found pumps at women's fashion store. Ordered a black pair and was so excited when I received the email that they were delivered. Soon I started buying more styles of nylons and pumps. I have about 12 pairs now. But I still haven't had sex with a man while wearing them. I did buy a couple of skirts, the schoolgirl style, and a catsuit, but I don't think I am going the full makeup and hair route. I just like how that stuff feels on me, and after a hard day at work, it is very relaxing just to sit around the house, or doing chores while sort of dressed up.

Last edited:
Closeted, love pantyhose high heels, lipstick. Pics of sissies get me so hard. I'd love to slutted out and dominated by a TS, cd or women in a lesbo fuck/suck test.

I think I am a Straight Sissy. I love women and want to be in a fulfilling relationship with one...but I get so hard and usually have huge explosions of cum when I think about a a hard cock in my mouth and throat or up my ass!!
Maybe you should have a relationship with a transgender woman?

Back