SirW in hospital, good vibes, please?

So very good to hear this news. Hospital beds. Ick. Keeping you both in my thoughts.

Chicken soup, cookies and hot naughty nurse thoughts beaming your way.

And from here on, strokes are strictly forbidden unless you are the one dishing them out.

:rose:

oh no!
Please give him my positive thoughts and prayers.Hope he's in his own bed soon. xo xo

Sir is in the prayer rotation!
Here's to a speedy exit from hospital exile.

And, how dare they block Lit!!

Thoughts, good vibes, good wishes, and even prayers if you want them, Sir W. Can't wait to see your smiling face around here again! :rose::kiss::heart:

On phone, not hosp wireless net, so they can't block, LOL! Thank you all for your thoughts & wishes, but please, no missiles until I head home, k? Hmm, typing on phone is a pita, but I wanted to read & reply & let y'all know I'm working on getting the hell out of here! Again... Thanks, everyone!

Same here, we've never "spoken" but I wish you well.

The fact you can type on a phone is one hell of a good sign this was not a major incident. Hopefully you get out soon.

I'll dare to say - Behave, listen to the doctors and do what they tell you so you can be home soon. Hugs and a kiss on your cheek.

Get well soon SW, we need you back in the BDSM word association thread.

Best wishes,

EM :)

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Listen to your physio/physical therapist. PT can stand for pain and torture if you want it to ;)

:rose:Have a speedy recovery. I'm fascinated by the give and take on this site, and I look forward to reading more of yours soon.

On phone, not hosp wireless net, so they can't block, LOL! Thank you all for your thoughts & wishes, but please, no missiles until I head home, k? Hmm, typing on phone is a pita, but I wanted to read & reply & let y'all know I'm working on getting the hell out of here! Again... Thanks, everyone!

Trying to think of things you can do in the hospital to pass the time but I'm afraid they would set off the alarms. :eek:

So you just need to make sure you get better and get out of there. We all need you!

Glad to see you are feeling better (well at least enough to check Lit). ;)

Again my thoughts and prayers and smooches to you. :kiss:

I'm so glad you seem to be feeling better!

*sends tons and tons of vibes, with extra to keep coming until you are all the way better*

I lurk. A lot. And while you likely do not recognize me, I sure recognize you. I have read and appreciated many of your posts.

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery.

I am sending you the very best vibes in copious amounts. Oh hey, that sounded dirty didn't it? ;)

Get well soon,

DG

Back