Put me in, Coach

soflabbwlvr

Literotica Guru
This story has probably been done. I would be surprised if it hasn't. But just in case, here is an idea I don't have time to write.

Johnny plays on the local youth baseball/football/whatever team. He's not very good. He kind of sucks, actually. He gets down and depressed because even though he practices all the time and works hard, the coach never puts him in. Mom (single) is upset because Johnny is upset, so she goes to meet with the coach. Coach tells her point blank that Johnny isn't good. He only made the team because coach liked the way Mom looked in her shorts and halter top when she dropped him off for practice. Coach suggests he could get Johnny into some games if Mom sucked his cock. Mom is shocked, and says no, but after another DNP for Johnny she goes back to him and says yes. She blows him, and Johnny gets to play some garbage minutes at the end of the next game. Johnny is happy. Next game Johnny doesn't play again, so Mom goes and asks Coach why? Coach says if she wants him to get more time, she needs to do more. One BJ only goes so far. So Mom and Coach start having sex on the regular, and Johnny gets more and more playing time. Everybody is happy.

Except the father of the star pitcher. He complains to Coach, and Coach lets it slip that he's banging Johnny's mom, and it's so good he can't stop. Pitcher's dad threatens to take his son to another team unless he gets in on the action, so Coach agrees. He sets it up so that pitcher's dad walks in while he's giving Mom the business. He threatens to raise all kinds of hell unless Mom takes care of him also. Of course, she does to keep her little Johnny happy.

Turns out, pitcher's dad has a big mouth. Before long ALL the dads are lining up to bang Johnny's mom. This goes on for a while, until one of the other moms notices all the dads acting weird around Mom at the games. She starts sniffing around, and before long figures out the score. Boom, everything blows up. OR does it?

Last edited:
Certainly a fun idea for a story! I hope somebody takes the ball and runs with it. Oops, sorry, mixed metaphor!

Taking the title more literally, let's say the coach is a woman. She offers Little Johnny a handjob if he can get a hit. Finally, he does. She lives up to her promise and starts stroking him. Then she pulls her panties aside and starts rubbing his cockhead on her pussy lips. Johnny wants more, though, and gives her the line: "Put me in, Coach!"

Johnny plays on the local youth baseball/football/whatever team. He's not very good. He kind of sucks, actually. He gets down and depressed because even though he practices all the time and works hard, the coach never puts him in. Mom (single) is upset because Johnny is upset, so she goes to meet with the coach. Coach tells her point blank that Johnny isn't good. He only made the team because coach liked the way Mom looked in her shorts and halter top when she dropped him off for practice. Coach suggests he could get Johnny into some games if Mom sucked his cock. Mom is shocked, and says no, but after another DNP for Johnny she goes back to him and says yes. She blows him, and Johnny gets to play some garbage minutes at the end of the next game. Johnny is happy. Next game Johnny doesn't play again, so Mom goes and asks Coach why? Coach says if she wants him to get more time, she needs to do more. One BJ only goes so far. So Mom and Coach start having sex on the regular, and Johnny gets more and more playing time. Everybody is happy.
Taking the title more literally, let's say the coach is a woman. She offers Little Johnny a handjob if he can get a hit. Finally, he does. She lives up to her promise and starts stroking him. Then she pulls her panties aside and starts rubbing his cockhead on her pussy lips. Johnny wants more, though, and gives her the line: "Put me in, Coach!"
Why not both, kind of? I mean, coach (single or widower) has a daughter, who hears all the time how shitty player Johnny is. Knowing that he'd never play, she mockingly promises him sexual favors for feats during the games. When the coach starts banging Johnny's mom (single or widow) and it gets him an actual time in the field, he has a great motivation to play and he manages to get a score. Because of thet, the daughter has to give him a blowjob or smth. Thanks to promises of more, he becomes better and better, and gets more sex in the return. Now, he's an actual decent player and the coach actually wants to give him more time, so he gets remorseful for banging his mom. But he cannot stop, he felt in love with her. At the same time, Johnny and the daughter fall in love as well and what started as a messed-up situation turns into big happy family. The end. (But not before the mom and the daughter bang as well. There's two women in the story, they have to.)

Back