Sexual Resume

Alright, I got this idea from a minor tangent I accidentally started in another thread. Let’s get creative here…

How can you turn your sexual experience into resume bullets that will help get you that special position?

Example:
I have successfully used pick up lines to seal the deal for multiple one night stands.
OR
An experienced salesman who has ensured that numerous initially uninterested parties became satisfied customers.

High proficiency to complete tasks, Sets goals to maximize abilities in high profile environments.

Can work independently without supervision

Works well in teams. Assists co-conspirators solve problems while completing own projects.

Very outgoing, Can handle many projects at one time. Always willing to learn new ideas and how he can enhance new environments.

Knows how to close the deal.
Able to service multiple accounts.
High customer satisfaction ratings.

• Self-employed and independent, but also a team player
    • Experience with leading and working with groups
  • Undertook lengthy self-study prior to entering the field to ensure full partner satisfaction
  • Works well with people underneath or above me
  • Skilled in a variety of roles and positions
  • Aims to please others
  • Adept at research: will incorporate cutting edge, new technology or methodologies.
  • Focused on investigating client needs before implementation

• Self-employed and independent, but also a team player
    • Experience with leading and working with groups
  • Undertook lengthy self-study prior to entering the field to ensure full partner satisfaction
  • Works well with people underneath or above me
  • Skilled in a variety of roles and positions
  • Aims to please others
  • Adept at research: will incorporate cutting edge, new technology or methodologies.
  • Focused on investigating client needs before implementation
"Congratulations! You've made it to the interview round."

Hmm, I'm suddenly getting some story ideas... :ROFLMAO:

* Successfully negotiated many deals with high ranking officers who had better deals.
*Has managed to conceal many messy situations
*Hands on approach favored but willing to what ever method required.
*Loaded countless torpedos into launching tubes
*Ability to get out of sticky situations

Back