Stuck in limbo in search of clarity... who has been there?

Who still says "maryjane"?

Everybody who's watched Reefer Madness. You start out doing it ironically but then it comes full circle and you realize you mean it. We also say "reefer" and "don't bogart that dolans" when somebody (my bf) starts telling a story with a fucking joint in his hand like we're not trying to get high. I didn't come here to fuck around, I came here to smoke.

That's a lie I came here to fuck around. But seriously. Puff puff pass motherfucker.

Y'hall think I'm verbose you should listen to that asshole. Captain Spoiler.

"Bless you my son. All your sins are forgiven. Go you way, and do not sin again.

"As you have been forgiven, so must you forgive others who sin against you; for the flesh of Mankind is weak, but with the spirit, all things are possible."

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.

All... Things... Are... Possible...

Here you are, and this amazing woman walks into your life, and who clearly - and also amazingly - likes you A LOT. And then you end up having a lot of sex, wife not knowing, kids thankfully unaware, but you satisfied as only a decent eight ball (which I always thought was heroin btw but still, never mind...) can render you.

And then, one day, because you give yourself ultimatums all the time, whine about stuff a lot, are a little bit boring when it all boils down, pay too much lip service to ideas about 'love' and 'kids,' you've seen all the moves this new girl makes and you get bored too, this new girlfriend next starts to aggitate and blurt out a few unhappy thoughts on her mind about you, to you - and the whole thing starts all over again.

"Bless you, my son. All your sins are forgiven you. Go now, and do not sin any more. Also, forgive those who sin against you and them also who would do harm to you, for the flesh of Mankind is weak, but with the spirit all things are possible, and if one seeks forgiveness so must they be pardoned many times, seven times seventy times even so - if they ask. But only God alone can resolve the problems of Men, for with Men all their plans eventually come to naught, and the ways of their own mind is filled with confusion; but as for you, O Man, judge not lest you yourself be judged and found wanting. For I have discerned all things in you, and I have counted you up, and measured you small grain upon small grain, and I know you inside and out.

"But do not be lukewarm about your own life, for if you are cold it is one thing, and if hot another, but if a thing is only lukewarm it shall be spat out. And therefore it is said also do not lose the salt in you, for of what purpose is salt, if it has lost its flavour?"

Who are you? That you should be loved, or cared about, or that God may be mindful of you? Or just other humans?

I whinge because I deserve better. But I deserve nothing and have everything and more than I can use myself. Well then live up to your own opinions of what you deserve.

Last edited:
Everybody who's watched Reefer Madness. You start out doing it ironically but then it comes full circle and you realize you mean it. We also say "reefer" and "don't bogart that dolans" when somebody (my bf) starts telling a story with a fucking joint in his hand like we're not trying to get high. I didn't come here to fuck around, I came here to smoke.

That's a lie I came here to fuck around. But seriously. Puff puff pass motherfucker.

Don't buy any shit from that motherfucker. The last lid he passed me cost $20 and it was half lumber.

Don't buy any shit from that motherfucker. The last lid he passed me cost $20 and it was half lumber.

...I don't know any old timey drug lingo that wasn't in the movie. But Ima try and decode this.

Lumber is probably stems and seeds.

Fuck I have no idea what a lid is.

Last dance with Mary Jane,
One more time to ease the pain...

...I don't know any old timey drug lingo that wasn't in the movie. But Ima try and decode this.

Lumber is probably stems and seeds.

Fuck I have no idea what a lid is.

Yes, lumber was seeds and stems.

A lid was an ounce of marijuana in a baggie, sometimes called a "four finger bag." If it cost $20, it better be some good shit.

Yes, lumber was seeds and stems.

A lid was an ounce of marijuana in a baggie, sometimes called a "four finger bag." If it cost $20, it better be some good shit.

That's so fucking cheap. If I'm selling good shit I'll charge $200 in the city, but if I pay over $120 I'm pissed. Out here the market's so saturated that the shit is practically free if you don't care what you smoke. Because, you know, it grows like weeds.

Where did the phrase "lid" come from?

Back