Sex & Shenanigans

They already know. It's a small town. Everyone knows everyone here.
And I'm pretty sure my neighbor feels way worse about this than I do.
Oh, I'm sorry. I won't make anymore sarcasric remarks. Even though that's painful to me and I hope you understand the sacrifice I'm making for you.

Sending hugs. ❤️

giphy.gif

Do you think she looks amazing? Also, she's not even wearing clown shoes... The whole point of what I said.

Good try. I know it's early. Lol
if she looks that good she could be wearing clown shoes and have feet that matched in shape and size and still be kinda hot. 🤷

I dislike clowns intensely. This one isn't so bad. But I still hate it. Lol
Every year one of our friends hosts an amazing Halloween party. The first year we went it was clown-themed. One person also hates clowns and went as a machete-wielding clown-killer, and put clown masks on some mannequin heads and wore them on her belt like trophies. She won the costume prize that year.

Every year one of our friends hosts an amazing Halloween party. The first year we went it was clown-themed. One person also hates clowns and went as a machete-wielding clown-killer, and put clown masks on some mannequin heads and wore them on her belt like trophies. She won the costume prize that year.
I LOVE clown horror … in books, in movies.. on YouTube…. Seeing an actual clown in real life like those clowns back in the 2000’s? … that’s a nope for me.

Back