Sex & Shenanigans

This is a question for the married/commited relationship folks...
I’m not now, but I was happily married for years… so I’m going to spout off…

Can’t get me to shut up, if I am being honest…
What was the first birthday sex bang like as a married/commited person? Was it special? Or, was it like any other time?**Thank you to anyone who participates. This information is being collected as part of a future publication by @crazychemgirl .
I never had any different kind of sex on a birthday. 🥰🥰🥰

I've never had sex on my birthday. A tradition I will likely continue. Not mad about it. It can get weird. A lot of pressure on the other person to deliver.

What was the first birthday sex bang like as a married/commited person? Was it special? Or, was it like any other time?*

*Thank you to anyone who participates. This information is being collected as part of a future publication by @crazychemgirl .
Absolutely lovely.

Also … it’s like any other day. I don’t think I’ve ever tried to have special birthday sex.

I've never had sex on my birthday. A tradition I will likely continue. Not mad about it. It can get weird. A lot of pressure on the other person to deliver.

What was the first birthday sex bang like as a married/commited person? Was it special? Or, was it like any other time?*

*Thank you to anyone who participates. This information is being collected as part of a future publication by @crazychemgirl .
It's usually the same as any other sex, but I get to sleep in as late as I need, so it's better because I'm raging against consciousness like I usually am in the morning

I honestly don't remember... it's been a long while since the first birthday sex with my wife. It certainly hasn't become a tradition, unfortunately.

When we were dating? Birthday sex for both of us was fantastic. Utterly fantastic. After marriage, I honestly don't remember. I don't think we had birthday sex, and if we did, it wasn't a big deal. Don't get me wrong, I would have loved birthday sex, but it wasn't in my ex's wheelhouse. Lack of passion is one of the reasons she is my ex, though it took a while to get there (I had other issues that were being met by the marriage. So be it.)

Sorry, reading that out is a bummer. This is the depressing data point, CCG.

Last edited:

Birthday sex makes me cry. It’s just a reminder I’m now a year older.

(I’m kidding!)

Typically, at least for me it was, just the same as any other day. However, if planned in advanced, it can lead to some pretty wild times.

I don't remember specifically having birthday sex, I remember going camping on my birthday and having a horrible time during sex.... To be fair it was our first time together but looking back it was the beginning of a very sexually frustrating relationship.,.
He's an ex. Not my current partner.

To be honest, it was normal.
It was my first birthday since we started dating and it was just like every other night back then as newlyweds.
Nowadays, it's like any other day because we don't do anything sexual.

I’m more a birthday blowjob kind of guy. I get sex pretty often, but a blowjob to completion is not as frequent. So that’s my preference on my birthday. If anyone wants to help me out…

Also, I’ve been reincarnated many times so I celebrate many birthdays.
Interesting…. So I am guessing you aren’t particularly concerned about who’s birthday it is, as long as you get your blowjob?

Doesn’t seem unreasonable to me. 🤣🤣🤣

giphy.gif

Back